This might not go well - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This might not go well - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This might not go well

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This might not go well - Page 3 Empty Re: This might not go well

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:30 pm

"Thank you, Hayden," Maddie murmured quietly, regaining her balance. She cast a fleeting glance at Lily, who was following Alex out of the Great Hall, before turning her attention to the Slytherin table, scanning it for Mason. A small, frustrated sigh escaped her as she failed to spot him. Rubbing her knuckles, as though to alleviate the lingering pain from punching Alex, Maddie looked up at Professor Lupin with a sheepish expression. "I apologize, sir," she said softly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:51 pm

Christy sighed, “Yes professor.” She said knowing that her own friends weren’t going to let her live down getting in the middle of a fight. Soph would be telling her how stupid she was and she was sure Kace would be the opposite. She watched Alex and Lily leaving the Great Hall knowing it would be all over the school before the end of lunch what had happened.

“Professor, private conversation or not, we were only trying to defend her from him. She told him several times to leave her alone.” She added quickly. “Should say something that different houses came together to help another.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:18 pm

Chaos. Utter chaos. He had to sort out these various accounts, correct at least some of the violent behavior, and figure out what was to be done about the Greengrass boy. How much could they do if his parents weren't even willing to answer their owls?

Not to mention Lily had just followed after him.

Nope. Didn't like that.

He spotted the Head Girl. Sophia Granger, and flagged her down, before leading the group to one of the nearby empty rooms so he could sort out this mess.

Dyllan was saying, "Look I'm not part of this, just wanted to try out a new move, can I get going?"

He ignored her until they were all in the room, and left the door half open so Granger could follow and for transparency's sake.

"I'm not angry," he quickly assured, waving his wand to summon enough chairs for all of them. He sat, always a good step in de-escalation. "I'm well aware of Mr Greengrass' pattern of behavior, and am always in support of students supporting each other. I do need to address the fact that violence was used, because it did seem slightly excessive, but again, I was not there. Please, tell me what-"

"Snake boy walked over to give some sort of apology," Jack's voice cut in, slightly bored as she hovered around her chair, clearly antsy to get out of there. "Kane told him to buzz off, he didn't, a few of us said leave, he said no and got in her space, she popped him, he started throwing out insults and nastiness, and we went to town." She paused, glancing at the others. "That about right?"
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:31 pm

Maddison and Hayden fallowed behind Mr. Lupin with the rest of the group. Hayden calmly taking a seat out of the way. Maddison hovered near the chairs that had been summoned but was too uncomfortable to sit in one. Jack had pretty much covered it. "Yeah, that's about it." she spoke quietly looking down at her feet. "He came over, said something about being sorry. I told him I didn't want to hear it just to be left alone. He touched me, I punched him, as he didn't seem to understand the words I said. Jack flew across the table and she and Christy stood between the two of us. He said something really nasty. Then I think you got the jest of the rest." she was nervously picking at the skin around her nails as she spoke. "Cia just stood up for me. She wasn't violent at all, Hayden had gotten up to stand between her and Alex as well. They don't deserve to be in trouble, but I know what I did was unacceptable."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:37 pm

Ciara looked at the mess and just sighed. Even yeah she didn't really use violence she had said some things to the guy. So just in case she followed other to this empty room.

"Yes I didn't use any violence. I just tried to make him leave and make him to understand that weren't interested in his unsincere aplogy. Then things escalated quick," she said there with a weak smile. "We all just protected Maddie here. That boy knows no boundries. Seems to think everything he does is okay. Getting into people personal space, when someone isn't clearly isn't interested is wrong," she had to say it. She knew it.

"And yes Hayden was just protecting me. As he could feel that my words did something is Alexandres mind. They weren't yes pretty but they were truth, the boy didn't want to hear," she had to say it too.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:07 pm

Christy sighed, "We all just kind of protected her after she told him multiple times to leave her alone and he refused to." she added to the other girls. Christy sat on the arm of the chair with her feet in the seat to keep herself stable.

"We all just wanted to get him to leave her be. What Jack said is pretty much what happened verbatim Professor." she added just ready to get out of there. She had never really been in trouble and she wasn't sure she liked feeling like she did now, especially if she was in trouble for helping to defend someone else. She looked over at Sophia biting her lip and trying to keep herself from laughing at the thought that she might actually be in trouble.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:03 pm

Teddy sighed, running a hand across his face as he tried to sort out the best way to handle the situation. Sometimes being a professor meant having to fight your instincts.

"Okay," he said, finally rallying as he clapped his hands together. "Thank you. I believe all of you. And Mr Greengrass' behavior is of great concern to me. Please be assured I've already elevated the issue to the Headmaster and will be reporting back into this as well."

He paused. "However, violence is an issue. You were all acting for the right reasons, though. Poor choice, lovely motivation. Ms Dyllan, you are already on notice for violence, and yours was a bit over the top, don't you think?"

She grinned. "Pretty cool though, right?"

"Three days of detention," he said. "I'll send the details by the end of the day. You're excused."

She shrugged, gave Maddie a nod, and strolled off.

He turned to McGee. "You are correct, you did not do anything physical so you are also free to go."

He turned to Whittle and Kane. "I cannot let the violence go unaddressed, especially because you are both student leaders. You are meant to be a model for the other students about how to handle conflict. However I know this is an escalating issue. So, because I see you as leaders, and because Mr Greengrass was trying to take away your choice, I am going to put it in your hands. Each of you may decide what you think your consequence should be."
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:02 pm

Maddison silently gave Jack a small half wave as she passed, expressing her gratitude. Soon, the other students filed out of the room, leaving only Maddison, Christy, and Teddy behind. Maddison looked down at her feet, feeling ashamed of her recent actions, and responded, "I understand, Professor. Normally, I wouldn't have done something like that. I'm not sure what came over me." She took a deep breath before continuing, "To be honest, I believe I should be expelled. As you mentioned, I'm supposed to set an example for others, and I clearly did not do a very good job of that." Maddison then met Teddy's gaze and held it, her expression conveying a sense of remorse and understanding.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:10 am

Christy looked at Professor Lupin in shock. She had never really been in trouble before and she didn't really know what the appropriate punishment should be either. She was a bit confused because had they not intervened when they did, she was fairly certain that Greengrass would have outright attacked the girl in the middle of the Great Hall and done some serious damage before anyone could do anything.

She sighed, "I'm pretty sure the howler that I'll get from my parents once they hear about my involvement will be punishment enough, but I guess detention." she said looking down and then back at the professor.

"I..I've never really been in trouble before so I'm not sure honestly." she added sighing. Even if she didn't tell her parents, they had a way of finding out about what she was up to at school, down side to being the daughter of the German Minister of Magic.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:10 am

Sophia just gotten done punishing the Lockwood boys when Professor Lupin flagges her down, wifh a exasperated sigh she followed him wondering what in Merlin's name was happening now. With a nod she followed him, what surprised her the mist was seeing her besf friend in the mess of troublemakers. She expected Kace for sure, but seeing Christy there she was speechless. As long as she known Christy, she never gotten into trouble a day in her life. She was almost more squeaky clean then she was, and that was saying something.

Looking between them all, she heard about this Greengrass boy causing trouble, now she was seeing it firsthand. Looking at Professor Lupin once again she listened quietly knowing well not to intrude unless he asked for her opinion. "Professor Lupin, I don't think detention is going to serve Mr. Greengrass well I'm sure you're well aware of his schemes he did fo the trophy room?" She asked narrowing her eyes at Alex before replying. "I think we need to cut him where it hurts the most sir just my opinion. As for Ms. Whittle and them I think I got a good punishment for her, detention and banned from the upcoming match as well as Ms. Kane just my opinion seeing how they both play seeker just my opinion sir."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum