Katchup
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katchup Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katchup

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katchup Empty Katchup

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:04 pm

Hayden had fallen behind on his academic tasks and was determined to catch up before the end of the year. He made his way to the library, carrying a pile of books and a list of assignments he needed to complete. In addition, he had charmed a few Quills to write on their own, hoping to maximize his productivity.

Today's to-do list was particularly challenging, as he needed to complete five papers on various magical subjects, including hippogriffs, muggle communication devices, the invisibility potion, the disillusionment charm, and werewolves. However, with his enchanted quills, he hoped to write two or three papers simultaneously, leaving only a few potions to brew later in the day.

Upon arriving at the library, Hayden found a spacious table in the center of the room and began to unpack his materials. He arranged his books and parchment, positioning his quills nearby for easy access. With a deep breath, he began his work, determined to complete his assignments with efficiency and diligence.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Katchup Empty Re: Katchup

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:24 pm

Patch nedeed help with History of Magic,  a subject je was downright dreadful in and at.  He always thought it was boring and always fell asleep in the subject which resulted him into having more homework then he already had.  Grumbling to himself,  he gathered his books on the subjects he was supposed to write his essays on and headed towards the library.   How anyone thought this subject was interesting was beyond him,  he knew this was going to be fun... hear the sarcasm in his voice?

Walking into the library mumbling foul words that earned a glare from the librarian,   he headed towards a quiet area to get these stupid esaays done of his.   Running his hand through his hair messing it up more out of frustration he headed towards the tables looking for a spacious area to work in.  Upon walking he seen Hayden sitting at a table doing homework he bit his lip, damn why is everything he doss so damn sexy?   Clearing his throat he walked towards him.   "Hey Hays,  mind if I join you? I got some essays to myself."  Pointing to the history of magic books in his arms.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:56 pm

Hayden's attention was drawn away from his papers by the sound of Patch's voice. It was a welcome distraction from the monotonous sound of his own thoughts echoing around in his head. The softness of Patch's voice was like music to his ears, and he couldn't help but feel drawn to him.

"Anytime you'd like," Hayden responded with a smirk, his eyes drifting over Patch's form. "What were you going to work on?" Hayden asked, shuffling his papers around to make room for the other boy at the table. He tried to focus on the task at hand, but his mind kept wandering back to Patch. He found himself stealing glances at the other boy, taking in the way the light played off his hair and the curve of his lips.

Hayden couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to kiss those lips again, to run his hands through Patch's hair. The thought sent a shiver down his spine, and he tried to push it out of his mind as he waited for Patch's response.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:34 am

Since they kissed and snogged each other by the lake Hayden has been on his mind constantly, not that it was a bad thing he felt like happy and made him feel like he was worth something. Was there such a thing love at first site? Cause that's exactly how he felt, butterflies were in his stomach every time he waa around or thought of him. With a happy content sigh, he snapped back into reality to focus on the task that he had in his hands. Okay maybe this was going to be hard, his smile and everything was addicting and he wanted more. To have his lips on his again, feel Hayden against him again.

A blush escaping his cheeks his hazel eyes looked at Hayden biting his lip at his smirk. "Thanks I'm working on History of Magic, I fell asleep in class and the Professor wasn't happy so extra homework. Not my fault it's so boring and it makes me fall asleep." Putting his stuff down beside him on the table he looked at thr papers on the table. "Looks like you have your hands full yourself, need any help?"
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:27 pm

Hayden's mind suddenly flashed back to his History of Magic class, which he had completely forgotten about. He turned to Patch, who was sitting next to him, and asked, "What was the homework we had for that class? I knew I was forgetting something."

As he spoke, he glanced over at his haphazardly stacked books and the scattered papers in front of him. Realizing he needed to make some space for Patch to work, he quickly shuffled his belongings to one side. "Sorry about that," he said sheepishly, feeling a little embarrassed at his disorganization.

"Anyway, to answer your question, we had to read chapter four in A History of Magic and write a summary of it," Hayden explained. "But before we get to that, we still have to finish our homework for Potions, DADA, Muggle Studies, and Care of Magical Creatures," he added, sighing at the thought of all the work that still needed to be done.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:56 am

With a shrug of his shoulders he went to look at his notes the Professor wrote for him.  "Give me a second, I got all that they wrote down for me to do."   With a sigh of defeat he looked at his stack of books in magical history through the ages.  Honestly who and how did they find all this stuff?  

Patch who was a bit of a neat freak, okay maybe more then that seeing how he had his books organized by subject and the day he was taking them so he didn't get confused in what books to take or homework.   "Oh it's okay,  here let me help."   Helping him stack the papers his hand touched his as he blushed.  "I'm good at organizing, I can help you be more organized if you like but your embarrassment is cute."  Gosh why was he so cute and hot at everything he did?

Letting out a exasperatedly perturbed groan, he looked over at Hayden before a  loud thud as his head hit the table as he kept doing it.   "Why do they give so much bloody homework?  Jeez can we ever catch a break?"   Would've thought after all the studying and homework they did last year they'll have a little break.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:35 pm

"Thank goodness," Hayden exclaimed, a relieved smile spreading across their face as their hands briefly touched. "I've been swamped with catching up on everything that I completely forgot about that class." They continued, "And I'm sure yours is just as overwhelming. Perhaps we could help each other out and make it easier to get through all of this."

Once the papers were cleared away, Hayden suggested, "Maybe in a year and a half, or during the upcoming summer when we're not in school?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:48 pm

Chuckling at his embarrassment he thought it was cute and adorable. "You're so cute when you're flustered and rumbling through your papers." Biring his lip he put fhe papers in order by subject and alphabetical order. "You kmow, you need something to calm you down may I?" Giving him a soft kkss on the lips.

"I can't wait until summer time, we all need a break from everything for awhile."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:50 pm

Hayden's pulse quickened as Patch's lips met his own once again. While the kiss didn't come as a surprise this time, it did little to calm his racing thoughts. "I don't think your plan worked quite as you intended," he remarked with a sly grin. "You seem to be looking at this situation through rose-colored glasses."

Despite his desire for a break, Hayden couldn't help but worry about spending time with his friends while his father was still around. Would he even have the chance to be near them with his father constantly looming over him? The uncertainty gnawed at him, but for the moment, he tried to push it aside and focus on Patch and the work in front of him.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:43 am

Looking into his beautiful eyes Patch titled his head in curiosity and let out a smirk. "Oh yeah why is that? My kisses making you go more mad about me?" Although it was in a teasing manner, he knew it was true for him whenever Hayden kisses him or even touched him. "And what's wrong with that? Roses smell and look beautiful." Biting his lip not quite understanding what he meant he pulled away and pouted. "I'm not going to lose you am I?" Looking at him with a worried expression that was written all over his face.

Looking at Hayden he seem like he was lost in thought about something which made him worry more. He tried not to but the feeling of losing him when he really came to like him was eating him alive. Despite his father disowning him, his father told him if he eve seen him with anyone he wasn't mesnt to be wifh it'll be hell for him and whoever he was with. Despite everything he hoped to never run into his father the thought of what he could do to him or Hayden made him start shaking.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum