Sarah Cain
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Cain Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Cain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Cain Empty Sarah Cain

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Out Of Character:
Name: Jenny
Nicknames:Sal, Jen
Race: Human
How you found Potter's Army: Another Website
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Nope. This is my first one.
Anything else: Nope

In Character
Sarah Cain Brittany-snow
Name: Sarah Cain
Nicknames: Sarah
Wizard or Muggle: Wizard
Year AND Age: 6th ; 16
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff
Birthday: June 16, 2004
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Brittany Snow
Blood Status: Half-blood

Height: 5'5"
Hair: Blonde Hair
Eye colour: Brown eyes
Skin: fair
Other distinguishing features: her quirky smile.

Personality: Sarah can be a bit different sometimes. She can be stubborn, but sweet. She can be honest and difficult also. She is a people person. She can make friend quite quickly. She is clean and well rounded person. She loves to have fun too, but she also knows when to study and work hard. She falls inlove to quickly because she wears her heart on her sleeve.
Skills: makes friends quickly
is hard work
well rounded
Weaknesses: wears her heart on her sleeve
Can be difficult
can be to honest
books
Love
Dislikes: Mean people
tears
jerks
Motto: To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Family Information: Jackie Cain-Mother,33
Melly Cain-younger sister ,12
Tyler Cain- Father, 35
Her parents met in Hogwarts. her father is muggle and her mother is pure. So she is half and half, which is quite nice.
Background: Sarah Cain was born a Pureblood mother and a muggle father, but she is quite happy with that. She was born in the United states, and lived there until she was accepted into Hogwarts, then her family decided to moved to England, so they would have to travel so far. She was born in 2005 and is 16. She is currently attending Hogwarts in _____ house and loves it there.
Short Roleplay:

taken from Wild Equines

Yasmine laughed at her son trying to say father but said fader instead. She thought it was extermly cute and sweet. She heard Dorak say he missed her. She nuzzled him gently. " I missed yo too Baby" She said nuzzling him very lovingly. She looked down at her little tiny son and stared to lick him gently. She hope Dorak if she told him Adonis was early that it would scare him, but she hoped not.

She looked back up at Dorak and her smiled faded gently. ' He was early. Two weeks early. " She said gently into his auds. She hoped this news wouldn't not alarm him. She nudged her son to suckle off of her. He wasn't all that strong because he was born two weeks early, but the more se cared for him the better he would be. She really wanted Nikko and his mate to see their first grandchild, and hope they would be proud of Adonis, even if he was early. He sure was cute, ad tiny, but cute.

Last edited by Sarah Cain on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : it wasn't quite right)
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Cain Empty Re: Sarah Cain

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 am

Make your Short RP Sarah and add something else to your family information.

Also this is moved to Character Creation!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 am

Ok I did as you asked of me. Smile hope you like it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 am

Um one question...How can you be 16 and be born in the year 2005?? >.> I'm confused..
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Accepted, sorted into Ravenclaw.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Welcome new Ravenclaw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Nikki Granger wrote:Um one question...How can you be 16 and be born in the year 2005?? >.> I'm confused..

Nikki, just because you haven't read the plot, doesn't mean no one has. Its year 2021 on PA.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 pm

I think a lot of people need to reread that plot I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Whatever,,,,,Welcome to the site Sarah!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum