Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else)

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 am

"No, I haven't done anything yet, I have been to sad, but I should go soon." Samantha looked up at the sun, she knew that it was the enimy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to clear her mind...(Lilly and anyone else)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 am

Lily nodded. "You know, even if we don't know each other, if you need any help I'll gladly help you with anything." said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:50 am

"Thats very kind of you, but I have burddend you already. Plus Nikki would Kill me if I went without her, even if she doesn't know." Samantha said, she started to feel like laying down and taking a nap forever.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 am

Lily looked at the full moon. She could see that this made Samantha very sad. "We should talk about something else. Something more...happy" suggested Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 am

"So what brings you to Hogwarts?" Samantha said feeling like she could get something to drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 am

"Well, my parents went here and all of my brothers and sisters too, so when I got the letter I knew I was going to come here." said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 am

"Oh, thats cool, so how do you like it here so far?" Samantha asked wiping the tears from her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:35 am

"It's great. The castle is huge and really beautiful. And the people are nice" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 am

"Most of them are nice, you have to becareful who you talk to around here, everyone, is into everthing. But sometimes you meet someone nice, but things will always turn out bad." Samantha said sadly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 am

Lilly looked at her sadly. "Yeah, I know" she sighed. "That must be horibble. To lose someone like that." said Lily. "But you know, time heals every scar. At least they say it does" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top