Catalina's Past
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catalina's Past Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catalina's Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catalina's Past Empty Catalina's Past

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 3:20 am

Catalina's Past Close_14
In my spare time, I took a lot of pictures of myself. In this one, I'm hiding one of my eyes, trying to look intimidating. Is it working?

Catalina's Past Eyes11
I used to have a muggle friend that used a computer for something, and she always liked to mess with pictures she took of me. That's why my eyes look so blue and the rest is in black and white.

Catalina's Past Finger11
This is only the top part of a dress I wore to one of the many parties my parents threw. The rest of it was almost like a ballerina's tutu. This party was particularly windy, as well.

Catalina's Past Glass11
This was another picture taken by my muggle friend. Black and White pictures were her favorite.

Catalina's Past Gorgeo10
Yet another dress for another party. I was hardly ever allowed to wear the same one. I liked my hair that day, though.

Catalina's Past Hidden10
This was taken by him . . . I do not wish to say more. It was a rainy and windy day when he snapped the photo . . . But everything else is a bad memory.

Catalina's Past Pretty10
Another picture by him. He used to love my hair like this. Maybe that's part of the reason I only wear it like this anymore.

Catalina's Past Pursed10
This was one of those parties that I felt like making my hair flat. I got many compliments on it, but I didn't like it much.

Catalina's Past Tilt10
This was the first picture he took o fme. I remember that I was younger then, so carefree. He stole that part of me away. All I am now is proper and clean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Catalina's Past Empty Re: Catalina's Past

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Wow, awesome stuff Catalina!! I'm hopeless with albums...
Nice job =))

Catalina's Past Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Aw, thanks! I really like your signature, by the way. I can read French. *wiggles eyebrows*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Yaay thanks! I love writing random things in French. I think I'll change it every so often for the sake of it.
Your album is awesome, I'll keep checking back here for more photos and such =))

Catalina's Past Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:48 am

I'll be sure to do that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum