N.E.W.T.S Class 4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T.S Class 4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T.S Class 4

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T.S Class 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: N.E.W.T.S Class 4

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 4:49 pm

[btw Mari, you didn't answer correctly. Your describing Twilight Vampires. HP vampires aren't immortal, they just live to a long age]

"Yeah, Vampires have to drink blood to survive. Whenever they drink blood from another person they make that person a vampire. They can only drink human blood, not animals. Also, there not immortal, they only live up to a very long age. As Mari said theyre found in Eastern Europe, mainly Romania." Darren said.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue May 12, 2009 5:52 pm

((I never knew what difference for the HP Vampires were, So I was asking for any But Thank you Darren, now I know! Smile ))

"I will take both answers. In the muggle world they have different views on what a Vampire is, do you either of you know one of them?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 5:56 pm

[lol thanks. and arent you on the wrong account?]

Darren wondered why she hadn't given slytherin any points but decided not to mention it. "Well muggles think that vampires are mythical monsters. They have most facts right though, for example they know that they can't come out in sunlight and drink blood. However they don't really believe in Vampires," he said, rolling his eyes at the stupidity of muggles.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 12, 2009 6:37 pm

"Well some muggles think that vampires exsisted though they give tham all for dead in this age." said Mariana in addition to Darren's statement.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 6:44 pm

"No they don't" Darren said to her, rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Wed May 13, 2009 5:04 am

((Yeah, I didn't realize that until after and I was too lazy to change. AND I forgot to give the points to slytherin.))

Adaleen smiled, "You both are correct, 5 house points to hufflepuff and 1o to Slytherin. A lot of muggles did believe them to be dead, but they also believed them to be undead. But if they are dead, then how do you kill them?" She asked looking at the class, "There are many myths as to how."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm

"Yeah, muggles believe that they can kill them with a stake," Darren answered, rolling his eyes. "There are also other myth's, however, vampires can be killed with a simple killing curse."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

"Well vampires appear only at night and i am ceratin they try to stay away from people.No vampire is stupid enough to go search for a wand and a killing curse you know." said Mariana partly agreeing with Darren.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Thu May 14, 2009 5:29 am

((Im only doing vampires because I didn't know what else to end the term with))

"I agree with you, I would highly doubt they would go looking for a wand, but most muggles are blind to the truths in the world, and don't see what is right under their noses. But miss. Diggory, I have to quite disagree, Vampires do go looking for humans, not all of them like turning corpses, they long for the blood that flows through the living." Adaleen looked around to see who was paying attention.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 am

Jess ran into class before walking up to the professor. "Sorry miss, i was visiting an ill friend in the hospital wing," He explained, taking a seat next to Mari and getting his boks out
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top