Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Empty Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 am

! Zoe-Lynn "ZoZo" Weasley !
Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 14lsvau
and here we go again
with all the things we said
and not a minute spent
to think that we'd regret
so we just take it back
these words
and hold our breath
forget
the things we sworn we meant

! Born For This !
Just met !! And we've got, got nothing but time on our hands
Acquaintance !! Wait, don't go away just not yet 'cause I thought I had it
First name basis !! When you beam it out all across the sky
Fake friend !! It's obvious that you're dying, just living proof that the camera's lying
Former Enemy !! And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
On-and-off friend !! Where can I turn 'cause I need something more
Party buddy !! It takes acquired minds to taste, to taste, to taste this wine
Classmate or coworker !! Don't look up just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be
Friend !! We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
Childhood friend !! If only time flew like a dove we could watch it fly and just keep looking on
Close friend !! You will never fade away I won't let you fall away
Partner in crime !! With your faith you’ll trigger a landslide kill off this common sense of mind
Best friend !! To be the one attached at all times to your hip
Practically family !! And when all security fails you'd be there to help me through
Distant family !! And you'll sleep till May you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore
Immediate family !! Always know that you shine brighter than anyone does

! Love's Not a Competition !Friends who flirt !! Now I think we're taking this too far don't you know
Flirt !! I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
Physical attraction !! She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock
Puppy crush !! You know what it's like when you're new to the game, but I'm not
Cuddle buddy !! Keep me safe inside your arms like towers tower over me
Crush on you !! But your verse got trapped inside my head over and over again
Crush on me !! But everytime you come around I feel more alive than ever
Mutual crush !! Love's not a competition but I'm winning, or at least I thought I was
Fling !! Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending then have to forget you for one whole minute
Lust !! If I ever start to think straight this heart will start a riot in me
Past relationship (good terms) !! Please don't get me wrong because I’ll never let this go
Past relationship (still chemistry) !! It takes some time to let you go and it shows
Short term relationship !! I can't force these eyes to see the end
Long term relationship !! This time we're not giving up let's make it last forever screaming
Future relationship !! Breathe for love tomorrow 'cause maybe there's another way
True love !! I won't let you give up on a miracle cause it might save you

! Misery Business !
Tolerate !! Close your eyes and make believe this is where you want to be
Playful annoyance !! For all of the days that were spent carrying away from hope
Friendly rivalry !! The constant battle that you hate to fight just blame the limelight
Different cliques !! I'll write you just to let you know that I'm alright can't say I'm sad to see you go
Former friend !! They taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies
Bad breakup !! Cause I've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive
Impersonal dislike !! What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things
Annoyance !! Pain make your way to me, to me and I'll always be just so inviting
Jealousy !! And I'll confess that I can be a little selfish, I can, I can
Dislike !! Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change
Complete disregard !! Tied our pain below and no one ever has to know that inside we're broken
Rivals !! It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score
Loathing !! You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole

! All We Know !
Does not know !! I'm sitting in a room made up of only big white walls
Like to get to know !! Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
Met once !! When this memory fades I'm gonna make sure it's replaced
Scared of (you or me?) !! My sorry eyes can see the way you fly shy of almost everything
Concern for (you or me?) !! And when it rains on this side of town it touches everything
Student/teacher !! You're always on display for everyone to watch and learn from
Good influence !! Cause every good that I do is listed, and you're keeping score
Bad influence !! You've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you
Protective of (you or me?) !! Just dont let me fall asleep feeling empty again
Respect for (you or me?) !! And I've been waiting for the sun with my wide eyes

! Fences !
Plot made by T@ble of Blank Pages. She catches you stealing and she will be forced to send her
army of Ewoks after you, and we all know how badass they can be.
Colours from the amazifying Colour Blender.
Lyrics belong to Paramore!
!!
You post in mine, I'll post in yours. And I expect the same in return.
Be creative! Don't just write a sentence and be done with it. It's not cool!
And If I don't like what you do come up with, I can change it.
Capice?

Fill this out. I'll do the codeing.
Name: (first, middle, last and nickname)
An picture icon or I will use your profile pic:
Fill in the () of this sentence: This (usergroup, DE, House or whatever) was born for this (age) years ago
He/She is my (I'll fill this in)
List the relationship sentences you are applying for: (at least 3)
Fill in the () of this sentence: (Your charaters name) says: (Include something here that your character says about Zoe.

If you have any problems with the codes LET ME KNOW. I will help ok.

Last edited by Zoe Weasley on Fri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Empty Re: Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 am

!MY LIST:!

!For A Pessimist ...!
The Ladies

! Mariana Esmerald "Mari" Diggory !
Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 197-6810Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 197-6810Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 197-6810
This Hufflepuff was born for this sixteen years ago.
She is my is my sister even if not by blood.!

! Conspiracy !
Partner in crime !! With your faith you’ll trigger a landslide kill off this common sense of mind
Practically family !! And when all security fails you'd be there to help me through
Protective of you !! Just dont let me fall asleep feeling empty again

Mariana says: Let's go party!
Zoe say: Your place or mine!!!

! Katherine "Piper" Piper !
Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 205-4510Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 205-4510Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley 205-4510
This Hufflepuff was born for this seventeen years ago.
She is my a great and wonderful friend.!

! Conspiracy !
Close friend !! You will never fade away I won't let you fall away
Friend !! We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

Kat Piper says: Zoe is a wondefully taleneted young lady. She's my favorite 5th year and one of my closest friends! Love ya Zoe!
Zoe says: Piper is a wonderful housemate and friend. Love ya too!!!

! Savannah "Vannah or Savy" Galloway !
Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Th_VannahZoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Th_SavyZoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Th_Savannah
This Vampire was born for this sixteen years ago.
She is my best friend!

! Conspiracy !
Good influence !! Cause every good that I do is listed, and you're keeping score

Savannnah says: Zoe your awesome and a loyal best friend, I love ya to death!
Zoe says: Savannah is a wonderful and great friend. *hugs*

! ... I'm Pretty Optimistic !
The Gents

! Jasper "Jazz" Black !
Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Channi13! Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Channi13!Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Channi13
This werewolf was born for this sixteen years ago.
He is my my big brother!

! Conspiracy !
Childhood friend !! If only time flew like a dove we could watch it fly and just keep looking on
Respect for you !! And I've been waiting for the sun with my wide eyes

Jasper says: You are the best sister I never had.
Zoe says: He is the best friend and almost brother anyone could ever have.

Last edited by Zoe Weasley on Sat May 16, 2009 4:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Empty Re: Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 13, 2009 8:09 pm

I'll apply for best friend though i don't know what that first,last or this in your codes is.Explain?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 pm

lol. Ok. If you want to try and figure the code out, its actually very simple. Just replace the word with what its asking for. Where it says First, its asking for your first name, middle, middle name and so on. If you can't figure it out, thats ok. Just give me ur info and I'll enter it. Don't forget 3 small icons of your charrie and I'll edit it. As for relationships, please pick at least 3 different lines. Any three.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

I don't understand many of these things.Set me an example ZoZo
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Will do. I'll do one with Jasper. Just give me a little while, ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 9:11 pm

! Jasper "Jazz" Black !
Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Channi13! Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Channi13!Zoe~all we know is F A L L I N G...~Weasley Channi13
This werewolf was born for this sixteen years ago.
He is my my big brother!

! Conspiracy !

Respect for you !! And I've been waiting for the sun with my wide eyes

Jasper says: You are the best sister I never had.
Zoe says: blah, blah, blah
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Ok. I edit the code. Just fill out the questions and I'll code it and post it. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks

Fill this out. I'll do the codeing.
Name: (first, middle, last and nickname)Mariana Esmerald (Nick - Mari) Diggory
An picture icon or I will use your profile pic:use my avatar
Fill in the () of this sentence: This huffelpuff witch was born for this sixteen years ago
She is my (I'll fill this in)
List the relationship sentences you are applying for: (at least 3)Best friend,Partner in a crime,Like family,Protective of you.
Fill in the of this sentence: Mariana says: Let's go party!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat May 16, 2009 12:06 am

Name: Katherine "Piper" Piper
An picture icon or I will use your profile pic: *use me avatar*
Fill in the () of this sentence: This Hufflepuff was born for this (18) years ago
He/She is my (I'll fill this in)
List the relationship sentences you are applying for: close friend, best friend, partner in crime, and friend
Fill in the () of this sentence: Kat Piper says: Zoe is a wondefully taleneted young lady. She's my favorite 5th year and one of my closest friends! Love ya Zoe!
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top