Looking for something. . .(Merie)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for something. . .(Merie) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for something. . .(Merie)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for something. . .(Merie) Empty Looking for something. . .(Merie)

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Walking through the halls of Hogwarts brought many meories back to Beau. Not all of them were good ones either. But this had been home to him for half of his life. It seemed odd when he was away in the real world. Back into the world of no magical folks. This made him wish more than anything to be back here in school.

Going down the halls Beau had a great idea to look into the empty classroom. There was never any telling what might be inside. This part always intrigued him very much.

Opening the door, Beau walked inside. It looked like no one was inside, what a bummer. He walked on in and looked even closer. They might be hiding. Just then a sound made him turn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Looking for something. . .(Merie) Empty Re: Looking for something. . .(Merie)

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Merie was sleeping on the desk and hid herself among the jacket she wore.
She woke up quickly as she heard footsteps,she looks up and looks at the young man that entered the room. "wow, he is cute, he is really really cute..." Blushing as she whispers that to herself. Excited and nervous she falls onto the ground and giggles to herself.

"hello, Im Merie, I was taking a small nap before I went to class, Have I seen you aound?"

Thinking about kissing him and having him caress her face...."stop" she mumbles to herself about the romantic thought of someone that might not have any intrest in her.

"What is your name may I ask?" smiling at the stranger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Beau noticed the girl sitting at a table. She seemed to have had her head down. Walking a little closer Beau smiled.

"Hi there." He said to her. "Nice to meet you Merie. I'm Beau."

Merie was such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl but he tired to refrain himself from saying it out loud.

"I graduated from here last year. Not sure, you might have seen me around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Merie smiled and giggled. Very handsome for a graduate, then she tried to rememeber him from in the past before he graduated. Then it hit her, she was in one of his classes and he helped her with her work sometimes.

He was really handsome then and he is still now. Her face turned red when she had another passionate dream she was having. Just them two, kissing him holding her and then... she snapped back into reality and turned bright red.

"Yeah, you helped me with my Owl Class when I was a 5th year."

Nodding and hoping he would come closer... she tried to keep her distance unless he had other plans in his mind.

"So Beau, what brings you back to Hogwarts?" Smiling at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Beau couldn't help but smile. Merie had remembered him. Of course he had remembered her as well.

"Oh I'm just visiting really." Walking toward her, Beau took a seat in a nearby chair. "Ok really. I need a job and was hoping to find one here." For somereason he felt the need to be very honest with her. It was so unlike him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Merie looked at him and nodded

"Me too, but I am trying to focus on my studies and just get ready for the "real world", I guess. Where did you go when you graduated?"

She wanted to know more, she loved his honesty,then looking back when he was goofing off in class and making jokes to lighten up the mood. Sighing and having the urge to hug him she did, she never really hugged anyone she didn't really knew, but she didn't care.

"What kind of job are you looking for? I am willing to help if needed."

Fluttering her eyelashes and giggling, this wasn't like her at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Beau decided to walk toward Merie and then sit down. "I went on a trip around to different places. It was a wonderful break Nice places to see and visit. But it was also very good to be back home."

He looked back at her as she asked what kind of job. "Really I'm up for almost anything. Any suggestions?" He said with a smile as he looked back at her. How did he not know more about this girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Merie smiled and nodded with the mess of hair falling down on to her face and glasses.
"um...what subjects are you good at?"

She asked him trying to keep her cool while she gets her brush out of her bag and tames the mess out of her hair, then finds a hair tie to put it up in a bun so it wouldnt cause a distraction.

"We might need more teachers, I dont know, I havent been paying much attention to the teacher populations lately. Where did you visit? What have you seen?"

She was intrested in what he saw and what he did, which was odd. She never was this intrested in a guy....well.....still, it was new to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Beau watched as Merie's hair fell to cover her face. Such beautful hair, but before he could reach out and touch it, Merie pulled it back away from her face. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a few minutes.

"Humm, What am I good at? Potions. I did really well in potions while I was here. And I heard htey needed a teacher. But we will see. Term is over so the position wont be open for a while."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Starting to think of what else could be open she stood up to strech her legs.

"have you talked to the other teachers? I am sure they will keep a opening for you."

She started dancing and thinking, it helped to clear her thoughts, the dancing, but no matter how long she danced, she couldnt keep Beau's face and smile out of her thoughts.
"we always needed another back up potions teacher.."

Smiling and scraching her hair to where some strands fell back on her face and she giggled looking at Beau along with doing some ballet moves to continue her thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top