Making new friends (Victoria)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making new friends (Victoria) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making new friends (Victoria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making new friends (Victoria) Empty Making new friends (Victoria)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:01 am

Spoiler:

Daniel walked down from the castle and toward the lake. He found a spot beneath the tree where there was enough shade to cool him off from the hot wheather. He dropped his bag down on the ground and started to lay down on the ground, resting his head on the top of his bag and closed his eyes to relax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Making new friends (Victoria) Empty Re: Making new friends (Victoria)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 am

Victoire made her way down by the lake her head low. She had been locked up for days in her room, and in bed. People hadn't see her for weeks. She looked back but still pretty. he had dark circles under eyes and her skin looked tired and worn. She no makeuup on. Her eyes were swollen and puffy. She was wearing a badly gray sweat and some worn jeans and some tennis shoes. She looked horrible. She sighed. She found a small spot away from anyone. This was the first time had been out in week. Had elvs bring up to her. She was getting weaker and weaker. She was sick. She was worn out and down. Her blond hair was lifeless. Her eyes were dull and lifeless. She sat down at the hard ground. she winced and looked around.She laid down and curled up into a ball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:22 am

Daniel fluttered his eyes open and saw a girl curled up into a ball, who seem to have been tired and worn out somehow as if she hadn't got any sleep at all. He bit his lips for a minute and decided to get up on his feet and sit down beside her. "Are you alright, you seem a little bit pale," he asked the girl laying on the ground curled up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 am

Victoire looked at him and her eyes dull with pain. She nodded. " Yes." her voice was weak and mild. She looked him gently. She sat up gently and looked at him. She looked like crap. " I haven't been out of m room in weeks." She said softly. her voice horse and very strained. She felt horrible. She pulled her sweater closed to her tiny body. She had lost alot of weight because she was very sick and her body couldn't really handle that much food right now. She puked it all up.She looked at the boy. " I am Victoire Weasley." She said softly. no one really cared about her, so she hadn't not gotten help. She had been in her for 2 months. No one really noticed she was gone or missing. She coughed gently into her elbow. She gave him a weak smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:37 am

Daniel looked at her symphathetically, watching her sat back up to talk to him. He smiled warmly at her and shrugged his shoulders. "Why haven't you been out of your room lately," he asked her, wanting so badly to help her out, she was in pain and he knew that no one should be in pain in their life. "I am Daniel, Daniel Matthew Valantine." Daniel told her, holding out his hand and waited for her to take it - he wore a white t-shirt with kayne west on it underneath a black hoody jacket and black jeans with black sneakers along with a sunglasses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 am

She shook his hand gently.She let go quickly. 'Nice to met you." She said softly. She looked at him. " I am very sick. I need to be close to the bathroom. But i doubt anyone noticed i was gone. not even for food hardly." she said softly. She gave a smile laugh. Sh grimaced and grabbed her ribs. She hurt so badly.She looked at Daniel. " you should probably go now." She said softly. Hated causing her pain on other people. She was really sick and she wasn't getting help because she was scared too. she looked down at he bony fingers. She looked away. she wore bag clothes.She tried to hid her illness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 am

Daniel eyes turn wild as she grabbed her ribs of course you couldn't see through his glasses, as if she had pulled her muscle or done a lot of exercising. He looked at her with a worried expression on his face. "Are you sure your alright, you look pale and weak. Do you need to go to the Hospital Wing," he asked her, she didn't seem to look well, her skin were pale, her body movement were weak.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 am

"Yes Daniel. Don't worry about it. " She said softly. She pushed her sweater up because it was gettng hot. Her arms were extermly bony and you could see the bones. Her skin was almost translucent. She looked at Daniel and smiled gently. "Daniel, i am sick. i haven't really eaten in almost two months. I haven;t been out of my room in 2 months. I have been in bed for two months. " She said softly and looked away. " I weight about 120, now I weight about 90 lbs. i am sick, and there i nothing you can do to help." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 am

Daniel looked at her, examining her feature, she was pale, weak and she held her rib as if she was in pain. Cancer! he automatically thought in his head. "Oh right, i am very sorry. I wish i could be as much of help to you," he told her, smiling politely at her. He felt sorry for her, that she had cancer and wanted to badly to be able to help her but he was no doctor or nurse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Victoire smiled and nodded" thank you Daniel." She said softly. She looked around and smiled. She got up and looked at Daniel." i better get back to my room. I am quite tired."She said softly, and nodded, and started to walk slowly toward the castle, slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top