Around Again ((Suzannah))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Around Again ((Suzannah)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Around Again ((Suzannah))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Around Again ((Suzannah)) Empty Around Again ((Suzannah))

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Jasper entered the Manor. He hadn't been around in so long. Between out of town business and his new daughter he stayed pretty busy. From the buz on the street a lot had happened while he was out of town. This made him wonder what would happen when he entered the Manor. Taking in a deep breath he let it out slowly and continued.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Around Again ((Suzannah)) Empty Re: Around Again ((Suzannah))

Post by Founder Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Sue was sitting on the sofa for what seemed years. She had been thinking over the same matter for days and spending her holidays in a lethargic and careless manner. This time she had decided that she would not come back to the Manor due to Dark Lord's stay there, but then again she had nowhere else to go. And leaving her family alone and going away would seem ... selfish.

Seeing someone enter Sue sat up straight gripping her wand, she had assumed that it might be a Death Eater, and since Sue was demoted Death Eaters and her weren't really on any kind of friendly terms. It was, Jasper Black, her cousin. Putting her wand back into her pocket she leaned back on the sofa, "Its you." she said nonchalantly. Jasper recently had had a daughter. Sue hadn't seen her yet. She wanted to, but didn't express her desire. She didn't want anyone to know that she cared enough.

"You had a daughter. Congratulations." she said carelessly avoiding to look at him.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Jasper stood in the entrance way of the manor thinking. Should he really go forward? The answer to that was probably not. Was he going to go forward? Yes he was. After all, he was already here, why not see what was happening. There would be no telling what all was going on if he didn't go in any further.

It wasn't long before Jasper caught the scent of someone close by. The full moon was close. Every time it grew closer his wolf side tended to become that much more pronounced. The scent was of someone he knew just not someone he knew that well. Curiosity killed the cat right, here's hoping it didn't kill the wolf.

Turning the corner, Jasper saw who it was. It was Sue with her wand extended. Seeing this his eyebrow slowly raised as he watched her. He knew that his face held the confusion that he was experiencing. "Well hello to you to Sue. It's just me. I came for a visit. That's all." He hoped that this would cause her to calm down a little. If not at least lower her wand.

Sue's next comment took him by surprise. "umm. Thanks. She is with her mother at the moment. I don't know if it is wise to bring her by. At least not at the moment."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Sue rolled her eyes at her cousin. He was going to marry Sarah Cain. Sue didn't know her too well, but she seemed like an overly-emotional type of weird girl. Of course Sue wasn't going to give her opinion to Jasper about his soon-to-be wife. The Dark Lord didn't fancy him much. The Dark Lord seemed to detest everyone that was linked with the Malfoys.

Sue couldn't help but wonder what he was supposed to be doing here when he knew all of them him and Malfoys were an outcast. Jasper was also a Werewolf to add to all of the things Dark Lord hated. When Sue had known this, she had felt kind of jubilant that someone on her family was going against his likeliness just as Sue had by disappearing for months.

"When are you going to marry?" Sue said after hesitating a bit, still not looking Jasper into the eyes. "I'd advise you to make it quiet ... I don't think Dark Lord favours you much. And since you were turned a We- you know." Sue said adding a matter-of-fact tone to her voice. It was weird suddenly how she was feeling kind of rebellious towards the person whom she had worshiped since she was a kid until her Fifth Year.

"Do you mind if I ask what the hell are you doing here?" Sue said unable to control the arrogance at the edge of her voice. She was already dealing with so much trouble. She didn't want Jasper added to all of this to. Her mother favoured him and if the Dark Lord chose to get rid of him, her mother would be unhappy. That would bug Sue. She already didn't like the whining she had to put up with everyday.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Jasper stood watching Sue. He really didn't want to take his eyes off her. Even after all these years, Jasper didn't trust her. But then again, the list of people he actually trusted was a very short list. He knew that it had been a very bad idea to return to the Manor. But not returning was also a bad idea. So what could he do. He did the only thing that he could think of. He was there but made sure his visit was only when few people were around. The last thing Jasper wanted was a confrontation of any type.

Sue's question again took him by surprise. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I know we are engaged but I can't help but continue to wonder if she will back out and run away. I have a feeling that it will be quiet. Sarah doesn't really strike me the type to be overly loud about some things." Jasper kept his eyes averted from Sue but nodded in agreement with her. "I am very well aware of how much he dislikes me. Of course the changing part wasn't something I chose. I cannot help he can't control Ferir. I swear that man is a danger to everyone."

Taking in a deep breath, Jasper looked back up at Sue. "You know I asked myself that very same question. Why do I come here? Part of me has no idea. But when things go. . .well not like I want I come here."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum