Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ))

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 am

((OOC: What is a 'girn' CJ? xD Making up words ftw!))

Cosette nodded, understanding more or less. She'd like to be known by a few people, at least, she knew. "But do you want to be in the Navy, too?" She questioned.
She imagined what it would be like to be in the military, and found it too scary for her own liking. Then, worse, she imagined what it must be like for CJ's mum. Cosette understood immediately why she was a healer. Having to sit home, wondering if they were alright every second of the day. She shivered.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch at Leaky ;) ((Open to CJ))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm

((OOC: Lmbo. I meant to put 'grin', but I guess I put 'girn'. I didn't feel like editing it Wink))

"I don't know. I wouldn't want my family worrying about me that much. It's enough they have to worry about me now!" I laughed, but she looked concerned. ((OOC: my stupid keyboard isn't wokrin'))
"Oh. I mean, I've never been away from home for this long before." I said. Her expression toned down. "I would like to be an astronomer, though. I've always been interested in astrology and stuff. I used to have a telescope in my backyard, and we would all gather 'round it at night and try to find the big dipper, little dipper, the seven sisters, polarias, etc. You should try sometime, it's fun. I know where all the stars are in the sky." She raised an eyebrow at me.
"Ok." I admitted, "I don't know where all the stars are. Just some." We laughed. We were almost done with our food.
"I'll get the bill." I said. Mum had just bought me a new Wiz Card. I was excited to use it, and plus, you need manners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 am

((OOC: Wokrin'. there's another! You should make up definitions for these words. Ok, so is it Astronomy, or Astrology that he's into? B/C if it's astronomy, Woo! I might want to work with the Hubble later on Wink ))

"You don't have to." Cosette said, holding out a hand, but he rejected it. She frowned slightly, but knew he wasn't about to give in. He held up his card, and she laughed.
"That explains it." I teased.
After he'd paid, and Cosette was feeling thoroughly guilty, she began questioning him again. "So, are you done with your shopping?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 pm

((OOC: I was having trouble typing yesterday! Wink lol. Uhm... I guess both. Because I like looking for planets and stuff, but I would also like to be an astonaut, if thats what Astronomy is. [I'm going to need that link again 4 my pic..sorry Sad]))

"Almost." I answered. I just needed to get fitted for my robes. "I need to go get a new robe. I grew out of my old one."
"You do seem a bit taller than when I last saw you." She exclaimed.
"Do you still have any shopping?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm

"Just some books for myself." Cosette shrugged. "I'm pretty much done."
"Oh." He frowned.
"Don't get your wand in a not, CJ." She grinned. "I'll come. I've got nothing else to do." She teased.

((OOC: No worries, it's in my photobucket. I'll PM you.
Yeah, Astronauts, they're part of astronomy, technically. I mean, you know.))
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 am

((OOC: Gracias mi amiga. << I need to work on my espanol for Spanish. Do we stay in the same topic?))

"Awesome." I said. We got up, and went to Malkins Robe store that was a couple shops down from where Leakys is.
"Ok. Another question for you." I said. I paused, trying to think of one. "You're favorite animal."
"Yeah?" She said.
"What is it?" I asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 am

((OOC: Mais oui, mon ami. Smile ))

"Oh." Cosette laughed, feeling quite silly. "Mine is the Red Panda."
"Why?" Colton asked.
"Oh, well, for one thing, it's adorable. For another, people often mistake it for a raccoon of some sort, so it's nice to know that it's not the only thing who has issues like that." She answered slowly.
"What are you talking about?" He stopped short, and she followed suit, feeling awkward now. She hadn't meant to say it.
"Well, people see me as something I'm not. They see me as weak, because I'm a Hufflepuff. Also, as a bookworm, because I like to read, thus I 'must be smart'." She rolled her eyes. "I mean, I like thinking I am. Also, most people don't know some things about me, so it's like they don't see.. me."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:34 pm

"Oh. I get it." I said, comprehending a little at a time. "It's not worth judging a book by its cover."
"Yeah..." she said.
"Mhm." I said. there was an wakward silence for a minute, but then there was a loud crash as we were leaving Leakys.
((OOC: I have to go to a friends house. You can put whatever the crash was. I'll reply later. I'll be back on probably around 10:00 or 11:00.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 am

I jumped, eyes wide, and bumped into Colton.
"Sorry." I muttered. He shrugged.
We looked out the door, my head below his, like you would see people set up in a movie where they were sneaking around, as I was much shorter than he.
"What was that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. The street was empty.
"Let's just hope it wasn't in Madam Malkin's." Colton said, and led the way out, stiff and rather nervous-looking.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 am

As we walked out, we saw that there was construction being done to one of the stores. And it wans't Madam Malkins.
"Look over there!" I pointed to construction men in big yellow hats, and Ettie followed my finger.
"Oh..It's just construction. I wonder what they're building!" She ran over to go look at a sign posted on the brick wall next to the site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top