The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 am

Bill laughed. "It wasnt me"He said looking at his son. "Blame your mother on this one" "Sorry dear"he said seeing the look on Fluers face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 am

Fleur glared at her husband a little bit but composed her self and smiled, "So Louis, how long have you and this girl been seeing each other?" she asked changing the subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:45 am

"Well mom... Actually since we went to paris"He said. "We had some more dates after that and then we came here and I got your message and well here we are"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:50 am

"Well I'll finish it up." she said grateful that he had atleast started cooking. "Don't stray off too far." she went onto say, "And if you go to your room leave the door open." she said blatantly in her motherly tone that threatened punishment in her voice if he disobeyed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 am

Elv walked from her room. "Hey... What's with that noise??" she said. The voices downstair bothered her reading session on her room. She saw her mother and father and her big sister Victoire. "Oh... YOu're here, Toire!!!" she said and smiled happily to her. "Mommy and Daddy are home!!!!" she said and hugged her father. "Oh and welcome, urm... Butterfly??" she asked for she was not sure about her brother's girlfriend name. She met her a couple times in Hogwarts but doesn't really know her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Toire laughed at her family. She nodded. " i have come to visit but i have to tell you something. alone. Just the family. Its really serious." She said softly to her parents and her little sister and Louis. She hugged her little sister and ruffled her hair. " Don't you look cuter everyday." she said smiling. She waited until everyone was there. " Everyone..." She paused. " i have brain cancer." she said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 pm

((OOC: Sorry I missed so much. School and soccer are taking up all my time...))

Butterfly blushed as red as a firetruck. When Victoire called a family meeting, Butterfly wandered into the kitchen. She grabbed a chicken breast out of the fridge, and put it into the oven, closing the kitchen door so the family could not smell the cooking chicken. She then started to chop some carrots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Bill gaped in shock. "Are you pulling out legs Toire?"He asked. "Cause if you are this is to serious"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 am

Fleur was standing up but once that news had been told she sunk down into a chair. "A..are you sure?" she asked looking at their oldest. "Are we positive? Why didn't you tell us this was going on?" she asked trying to compose herself with what news her daughter had just given her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Bill walked over to his wife. He held her hand. "I'm shure things will be okay"He said comfortingly. This was news alright but not goo. His bright and cheery face had dropped faster than you could say....... Victoria
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top