Back at Home...(Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back at Home...(Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back at Home...(Open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back at Home...(Open) Empty Back at Home...(Open)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 am

Nikki entered the gryffindor common room and smiled. It hadn't changed that much, but it made her feel awkward. She took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She smiled and walked over to a seat and table. She sat down and took out a book and started to read. She wandered where everyone was..Quidditch, she wandered. Hogsmeade, she thought again. Library? Great Hall? She wandered and thought for a while but gave up. She sighed and focused her eyes on the book.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Back at Home...(Open) Empty Re: Back at Home...(Open)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 am

Sophia walked into the Gryffindor Common Room holding hands with Jacob and laughing her tinkling bell laugh at a joke Jacob was telling her. "That was funny Jake, I haven't laughed that much in a long time!"said Sophia still laughing and then stopped and froze at the sight in front of her. Sophia thought she must have been dreaming to see her little sister on the couch reading a book. "N-N- Nikki is that you?"Sophia asked her shocked and thinking this is all a dream. "This is all a dream, I'll wake up and it will all be over!"said Sophia calmly. "Jake love, I'm not felling very well!"said Sophia before she fainted from shock.

((Of course Jacob has to be beside Sophia! Razz))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am

Nikki heard voices and grinned, not realizing who they were. She heard laughter..that tinkling bell laugh..It was..Sophia's! She got excited and had turned her head. She saw Sophia and a boy. Sophia said it was all a dream and that she didn't feel very well. "No, you're not dreaming, Sophia!" Nikki said, shutting her book, getting from the couch and running towards her. She gave her a big hug and tears ran down her face so quickly before she said anything else. "This is for real..This is me..." Nikki said, looking up to her sister, smiling with tears all over her face.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 am

Jacob who was holding Sophia's hand was smiling and laughing along with her. She then stared at the girl who was reading a book on the couch alone and it seemed to make Sophia feel uneasy. "Are you ok, love, you're not dreaming" Jacob told Sophia, holding her so she didn't fall. He then remembered..Nikki was Sophia's younger sister..and was she right here, right now..hugging Sophia...Wasn't she dead? Jacob thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Sophia opened her eyes to see Nikki hugging her and then at Jacob who was holding her. "Yes I'm fine love, just alittle shock that's all."said Sophia softly. "Oh my god Nikki sis, but how are you alive I saw you die and I watch you take your last breath!"said Sophia hugging her back. "Oh Nikki sis, this is my boyfriend Jacob, Jacob this is my sister Nikki."said Sophia happily. "Oh god Nikki I can't believe your alive, I missed you so much!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:35 am

Nikki let go of Sophia and only smiled. "Oh, Sophi.." Nikki chuckled."Before I start my really long story...pleased to meet Sophia's boyfriend, Jacob" Nikki waved and smiled at him..He was kinda cute actually..."Well...you saw that spell coming at me and it supposedly killed me, but hello, I'm a vampire, it only paralyzed me and put me in a coma" Nikki explained the first part of the story. "I then haunted Rory whilst my body was healing in hospital and remember meeting Rory for coffee and lunch and how I'd disappeared..Well I had been revived and my soul went back into my body and I was awake..and alive..And been resting since" Nikki said, finished explaining and kind of out of breath.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:33 am

"I'm so glad your back Nikki sis, I missed you!"said Sophia as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with happiness. "Well at lease you came back normal and didn't have to remember everything over again!"said Sophia shivering at the memory of her forgetting who she was. "So does anyone else know your alive like mom and dad perhaps?"Sophia asked her as she lead her and Jacob to the loveseat and sat down across from Nikki. "So any interesting new you have for me? I have tons to tell you!"said Sophia happily. Sophia was happy that her sifter was back she missed talking to her about boys and stuff.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:14 am

"Yeah, I told them and they were totally shocked and well they hugged me and cried for hours, almost!" Nikki told Sophia. "And good, I'm glad you have tons to tell me 'cause I'm gossipless!" Nikki chuckled. "Well, I do wanna say, that I've missed you like hell!" Nikki smiled at Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 am

"Wow" Jacob said. "That's quite a story, it's amazing and it's also a pleasure to meet Sophia's younger sister, Nikki" Jacob smiled. "And I didn't know you lost your memory.." Jacob said, bewildered at Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 am

Sophia chuckled when Nikki told her there parents hugged her for hours and cried. "Sounds like mom and dad especially mom but Daddy might have took you shopping!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia looked at Nikki shocked when she said she was gossiples. "Nikki Granger doesn't have anything to say I'm shock!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As she heard Jacob said he didn't know she lost her memory she nodded. "Yeah I lost my memory and went by Savannah Galloway and had to learn who I was and almost had to take my sixth year over again!" Sophia calmly. "As for my memory it's a long story love, but I will tell you if you want to hear it I will tell you!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top