Scamander/Lovegood Household
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Scamander/Lovegood Household Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Scamander/Lovegood Household

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scamander/Lovegood Household Empty Scamander/Lovegood Household

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Scamander/Lovegood Household 23-289e-2204
Scamander/Lovegood Household 23-289mf-2204
Scamander/Lovegood Household 23-289uf-2204

[OOC: Don't have a thred idea, just wanted to make his home]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Scamander/Lovegood Household Empty Re: Scamander/Lovegood Household

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

Abbey walked up to Lysander's house and rang the doorbell. She had recieved an owl from him to come to his house for a Halloween 'surprise' as he liked to put it. Abby had on a light blue shirt and jeans, and her favorite pair of black Converse. Abbey wasn't much of a girly-girl, so she never spent too much time picking out her clothes, even for special events such as this. The only time Abbey had ever worn a dress was when she had attened the masquerade ball at Hogwarts and both of her parents funerals. But that was an event she wanted to forget.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 am

Lysander moved to the door. His messy black hair had been atempted to be put into a shape, smooth. The attempt to be facy had however ended here. He wore his standard sweatshirt and tee. "Abbey" he breathed as he opened the door. With the door open she could now see the room beond. Every surface was different. The walls were anchanted to look like castle stone. The furniture was no where to be seen. The only thing was the hard wood floor. If you listened you could hear a gentle music floating from the hall. "Welcome to halloween MY way" he said smiling at her. Waving his wand his sweatshirt and tee disapered. It was replaced by a black tux and blue (Ravenclaw) tie. "May I?" he asked holding out his hand.
Spoiler:
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 am

"You may!" Abbey said, smiling. She took ahold of Lysander's hand as he guided her throughout the house. "Your house is very nice." Abbey said, serveying all of the surroundings. So was her house where she lived with Christy and her parents, but Abbey had never been here, so it was all a bit of a shock. Abbey had never had too many friends before she had come to Hogwarts, therefore having never been to any wizarding households. She was still getting used to the size and vastness of some of them, but she shouldn't be surprised; all of it WAS magic.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Lysander stopped when they reached the door to his bedroom. When he opened it it appered instantly different from the rest of the home. While the rest was of a colonial disign, His room was of a sleek modern disign. Lysander smiled at Abbey. "My parents thought it would be good to each let us have out own room disign, Mum and Dad liked the vicorian stuff so their room is victorian. I liked modern so I got it and my brother, Lorcan, got
a sorta 'beach house' bedroom. It's nice here"
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top