Dream.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dream. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream. Empty Dream.

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Vaatasin enda poole lähenevat zombiet ning hirmunult hüppasin kõrvale, kui ta minust tuimalt möödus. Endalegi üllatuseks sarnanes ta inimesele, kuid tema kaelal olid hammustusjäljed ning nägu üleni verine. Ta käed olid ettepoole sirutatud, justnagu oleks tahtnud ta mind haarata ja samasuguseks muuta. Minust möödusid veel mitu sellist surnut kuni ma viimaks kiirelt edasi astusin. Koridori seinu kaunistasid mõned üksikud vereplekid ja kätejäljed. Põrandki oli verega kaetud.
Ja siis tardusin ma paigale. Ma nägin teda, oma ema, kes seisis seal, näol rahulik naeratus. Aga kus isa oli? Tean väga hästi, et olin mõisa nende kahega tulnud? Oli temagi zombieks muutunud? Tundsin kuidas ahastus mind kiirelt vallutas. “Tule siia,“ viipas ema kutsuvalt käega. Oleksin isegi peaaegu tema poole kõndinud, kuid raputasin pead. Ema näol oli ikka veel naeratus kõrvuni veninud.
“Tule siia!“ kordas ta uuesti. Raputasin jälle pead. Naeratus kustus ta näolt ning ta hakkas ise minu poole astuma “sa peaksid kuulama mida vanemad ütlevad,“ lausus ta pahakspanevalt. Mul oli hirm ning kiirelt ringi pööranud, sööstsin ma edasi, kus teadsin treppe asuvat ning siis alla. Hüppasin mõndadest surnutest kõrvale, kes mulle treppidel tühja ilmega vastu tulid ja hüppega maandusin esimesel korrusel kui nägin seal kahte inimest. Mõlemal olid seljas vormiriided ning koos arutasid nad midagi vaikselt, pööramata minule suurt tähelepanu.
“See naine ja mees on selles süüdi...“ lausus heledapäine naine ning koheselt mõistsin kellest nad räägivad. Minu vanematest! Kahmasin laualt noa (ma ei saanudki aru mida see seal tegi. Justkui minu jaoks oli keegi selle sinna asetanud. Minust möödus üks kelner, kelle käes oli kandik ning ta surus ühe suure klaasitäie šampust mulle kätte. Kuna mul polnud tõesti aega see kõrvale asetada, jooksin tagasi trepist üles.
Kõrgemal jõin viimaks klaasist ning astusin edasi, pigistades hõbedast nuga peopesas.
“Sa tulid,“ naeratas mu ema, astudes välja ühest toast. Ta käed olid kutsuvalt laiali sirutatud ning rõõmsal pilgul vaatas ta mulle otsa, tegemata välja noast, mis mu käes oli.
Astusin tema poole, suu peenikeseks triipsuks surutud ning surusin ta ägedalt vastu seina.
“Mida sa teed?“ küsis ta, toon mõistmatu ning siis lendas nuga üle õhu, kadudes otsapidi ema rindkerre. Ta isegi ei karjatanud vaid vaatas mind tühjal ilmel. Mu näoilme oli muutumatu ning veel mitu korda temasse noaga löönud, pöörasin selle ägedalt küljele ning lõikusin teda edasi, tehes raskeid sikksakke. Ema pluus läks kiirelt katki ning veriseks. Ma isegi ei mõistnud kust ma niisuguse jõu sain. Teadsin vaid, et olin tema südame ribadeks lõikunud ning viimaks eemaldusin, rebides noa tema seest välja. Pöörasin talle selja ning jättes šampuseklaasi lauale, väljusin rahulikult toast. Kõndisin mööda treppe, verine nuga ikka veel käes. Mulle tuli tee peal ette veel üks surnu, kes minu poole väljasirutatud kätega tuli ning nüüd, kuis ma olin juba oma esimese mõrva toime pannud, lõikasin tal värisevate käte kuid kiire liigutusega kõri läbi. Vaatamata kuidas ta põlvili vajub, möödusin temast kiirelt ja läksin trepist alla. Vastu tuli veel üks zombie moodi elukas, kuid nüüd hakkas ta muutuma... normaalseks.
< Estonian.

~*~

I looked at the zombie who was coming forwards me and I jumped away when he numbly passed me. For my suprise, he really looked like a human, although, on his neck were bite scars and he was all covered in blood. His hands were reached out like he wanted to catch and turn me into the same thing like himself.
On hallway's walls were bloody spots and hand prints. All the floor was covered in red blood.
And then I freezed. I saw her, my mother, who was there, standing and on her face calm smile. But where's dad? I knew very well he was with us when we came here. Was he transformed into zombie, too? I felt when anguish was taking over me.
"Come here," she called for me, beckoning. I almost made first step but then I stoped and shaked my head.
"Come here," she repeated. I shaked my head again. Smile disapeared from her face and she started walking forwards me. "You have to listen what older people say to you," she said in scornfulness. I was really frightened and so I turned around and run where I knew would stairs be. I ran to the first floor and jumped aside from zombies.
On the first floor i saw two people over there. They both were wearing uniforms and they talked something really quietly, ignoring me totally.
"This man and woman are to blame," one of them said and I understood who are they talking about. My parents! I took one knife what was laying on the table (I still don't understand what was KNIFE doing there? Like someone had put it on the table for me.) One waiter passed me and gave me one glass of champagne. I didn't have any time to put this glass away, so I run with it upstairs.
Higher I finally drank a little bit and clenched knife in my hand.
"You came," smiled my mother, coming out from one room. Her hands were splayed and with happy face she looked at me, ignoring the knife what was in my hand.
My lips were pressed together when I started walking forwards her and then I pulled her at the wall, using all my strenght.
"What are you doing?" she asked, her tone was impressed and then my knife flew over the air and landed in her. She didn't even scream but stared at me with numb face. My expression didn't change and I hit her many times with knife and then I turned it around, starting to cut her. I didn't even know where the hell I got all this power. Then I stepped away from her and taking knife with me, I left this room, bloody weapon in my hand. I knew I have cut her sweet and good heart into pieces there.

*Blahblahblah...* and soon I woke up.

I apologize about all the mistakes I made. This was my dream.

I'm waiting all kinds of comments! Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Dream. Empty Re: Dream.

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Omg Mis your subconscience is so violent. Bloood! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *freaks out*

LOL.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm

HAHAHAHA Very Happy
Well, what do you say? Very Happy
I more worried about my mistakes that blood XD
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:23 pm

BLOOOOOOOD!!!!!! I HATE BLOOOOOD!!!!! ^^

It's a good story though...
Sounds real... and not much mistakes i guess... ^^
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

But what mistakes are there?
I posted even Estonian version at the top XD
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Aren't they a little bit different? *laugh*
Estonian ends differently than English one.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top