Need something warm (Arthur)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need something warm (Arthur) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need something warm (Arthur)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need something warm (Arthur) Empty Need something warm (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 pm

As Mariana and Arthur passed by the castle gates and gotten into Hogsmeade,Mariana inmediatly stopped looking around to see where does Arthur want to go. "Any preferences?I am open for new ideas." she asked looking at the end of street where was Madame Padfoot's little teashop.Next to it was Three Broomstick and across the road was Zonko's.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Need something warm (Arthur) Empty Re: Need something warm (Arthur)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Arthur was following close by. ''Well... I have not been much here at Hogsmeade... never found the place interesting. Zonko's definitely not. I am sure we could get something warm there, but it would not be eatable. Padfoot or Broomstick... beats me... I do prefer tea, but I have no objections to going to The Three Broomsticks... therefore, it is your choice.'', Arthur said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Mariana laughed at his answer though not at offending mod.More like laughing at a joke. "Now you helped me.I prefer tea for the moment then.Let's go to Madame Padfoot's." she said as she started walking.It was freezing for November so she hoped they would arrive quickly. "Sorry i dragged you out of castle maybe you had plans." she said apologinsly while they were slowly walking.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:43 pm

''Of course I had, spending time in the library'', he said with a sarcastic tone. They were there and he opened the door for her. ''You know... everything can be postponed if you need my presence'', he said holding the door.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Mariana entered in the nice warm room laughing at Arthur's sarcasm. "Well at least that can wait for a couple of hours." she said as she took a seat in one of the corners on the chair that looked like a small bench by the wall.Place was all pink filled with pink chairs and tables.She personally liked pink though not in that amount. "Thank you though if i am trying to make my will better cut me on the beggining." she said advising. "And anyway what tea do you like best?" she asked waiting for him to sit down.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:30 pm

''White tea, which I hope they have. It is extremely rare'', he said sitting down. He then looked around to see the pink colors. ''It stings the eyes, all of this pink color, but I can get used to it. Now, Mariana, is there anything special you wished to talk about or...?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Mariana ordered their teas one white tea and tea from lemon.She was surprised they even served that one at Madame Padfoot's. "Well you gave me to choose now i guess you;ll have to endure." she said with a smile. "There's a lot of things we could talk about though i think you're not a proper person for some." she replied. "I wanted to sneak out more from escaping from school.All those jams make me tired from time to time.But anyway,we could talk about for example what do you have planned after you finish school?" she suggested as it was the only thing that popped on her mind.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm

''You know... you can be fully open with me. I think you trust me enough to do that'', Arthur said taking a sip of his tea. ''After school? Actually, there are three possibilities. First, I go on a European tour with Wilson, second I study to become an Auror and third... if a job opens up, I stay here and teach, Charms, Potions, DADA, Transfiguration... you name it. And you?'', he asked.

''Oh yes, and when is your Quidditch Match?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:03 am

"Don't get me wrong i trust you it's just..." she said trying to find right words to explain what she meant which was hard. "After certain confessions of yours it would be a bit ...well... uncomftable to talk about it." she said hoping she didn't offend Arthur or something since it wasn't her intention to do that.

"Well it all depends on what will happen in the future.I wished to become an auror and to be in order at same time.But times change so we'll see.I wouldn\t mind being law enforcer either." she said trying to think optimisticly. "Getting job in the ministry won't be hard since my cousin is a minister,but i don\t know if i'll be able to combine it with order so..." she said stopping not knowing if she left anything unsaid.

Quiditch just popped out in her head when Arthur mentioned it. "Oh right the match." she said dragging a paper out. "It's scheduled after holidays and it's with ... Gryffindor." she said using lower tone for the last word. "I guess that means you'll have to cheer for Gryffindor and against my team." she said trying to consider it a joke. "Because you are coming right?" she said hopefully.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 am

''Yes... well... that... I understand'', Arthur said calmly. Rarely would he find himself in a situation where he would not know what to say. He then took a sip of the tea.''Well, that would definitely be hard, the Order and the Ministry... maybe the Minister changes... maybe we get a more open Minister'', he said with an optimistic smile.

He then listened what Mariana said about the Quidditch game. ''That is what I have presumed. Well, I do not usually go on Quidditch matches, I like the sport, but the crowd makes me vomit. But... since you are in question, I will surely be there and will cheer for you, do not think of me as someone who is strictly bound with his House. This is my first year here, remember?'', he said with a smile.

Then, there was that moment, that moment of awkward silence. He knew what he wanted to say, but how to say it. He then collected all the bravery he had and looked at Mariana. ''Mariana, would you do me the honor and accompany me on the Yule Ball? I would not go, but if you accept my invitation, I shall be happy to join in'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top