Eugene Orlando Ford Jr
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Eugene Orlando Ford Jr Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Eugene Orlando Ford Jr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eugene Orlando Ford Jr Empty Eugene Orlando Ford Jr

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name:jabo
How you found Potter's Army: forumotion
Any other characters on Potter's Army:No

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Eugene Orlando Ford Jr Insert Picture URL here
Name: Eugene orlando ford jr
Race: human
Blood Status: pureblood
Year AND Age: 17 7th year
Preferred houses: ravenclaw
Canon or Original: orginal
Play-by: lil j'j
A P P E A R A N C E
Height: in the middle
Hair: Black braids
Eye colour: brown
Skin: brown
General Appearance: Eugene is black male with braids he is short and has brown eyes and a goatee.He is a normal sized guy but is preety strong for his age.His no that buff but is somewhat quick and strong.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: DADA,appration,non-verbal magic,intelligence,dueling and god or yeah and potions
Weaknesses: family,love,god
Dislikes: death,and god,people how are cokcy,racists,and act like idiots when its time to be serious
Motto: Your greatest strength can also be your greatest weakness
General Personality: Eugene is a very intelligent guy.He doesnt like idiots but likes to joke around.In other words he knows when its time to play and when its time to be serious.He will do anything to protect his family and has a short temper but learns to controll it as he gets older.He is an excellent dueler and wants to become and auror someday.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:Loretta ford-St mungos healer and eugene orlando for jr-auror

Childhood: Eugene had an ok childhood.He was always working hard and having fun at the same time.He had great grades in regular school but was bullied.Oneday this kid bullied him so much he made him float away without moving a muscle.When eugene got his letter he knew it was going to be great.He didn't like normal school at the age of 4 but then went on to like it.He found it was really boring cause he would be at home.
Hogwarts: Eugene's first year at hogwarts was remarkable he excelled at DADA,charms,transfiguration and potions.He joined a dueling club as was very talented.In his second year he was able to brew a polyjuice potion.Of course he found that half blood prince book.Eugene oves hogwarts and finds it intersting to learn new spells.He is especially talented at some spells such as expelliarmus.In his 6th year he learned how to apprate and got preety good at it.He knew this was an important skill for an auror.Now eugene is going into his 7th year looking to become head boy.
Adulthood: N/A

Short Roleplay: Dueling Champion

Eugene steped up onto the table in the great hall.He was ready to battle for the dueling championship.The teacher said "Are you reeady to duel?"Both of the players bowed there heads."On the count of three the teacher said ...... 1...2....3"he said.My opponet quickly said"Everte statum".Eugene quickly moved and flicked his wand in a circulur motionand said "expelliarmus"he quickly then disarmed his opponet.His opponet using wandless magic said"accio".His wand then came into his hand.Eugene's opponet said "stupfy".Eugene quickly said "protego horibillis"blasting the spell back and knocking out his opponet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Eugene Orlando Ford Jr Empty Re: Eugene Orlando Ford Jr

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm

Accepted and sorted into Ravenclaw

But for future reference, please put 2 preferred hours if you make a new character. It helps with sorting.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Eugene Orlando Ford Jr Empty Re: Eugene Orlando Ford Jr

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Ok ill make sure to do that but I really wanted to be sorted into ravenclaw!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top