Morgan's Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment Empty Morgan's Apartment

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Morgan had recently moved into a bigger apartment having finally gotten a job. It was still a one bedroom which was exactly what she needed only now it had a good bit more breathing room so she could have other people than just herself over. Having unpacked the last of her things she flopped down on the sofa and took in all of the work she had done.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Subastian knocked on the door of Morgan's apartment hoping that she was there. He leaned against the door frame waiting for her to answer the door. He looked like he had seen better days but it wasn't that bad seeing as he had been wondering the woods for three nights.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Morgan got up off the couch and opened the door. "Bastian!" she said excitedly practically tackling him as she kissed his lips. She had missed him a lot and with her move she hadn't had a chance to see him much. She pulled him in the house, "I just unpacked the last box." she took a closer look at him. "What happened to you?"
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh just the usual full moon thing." He said kissing her and holding her tight. "I've missed you. I like your apartment by the way, it's nice." He picked her up and put her on the couch then sat down beside her pulling her into the circle of his arms.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Morgan smiled kissing him back. She didn't want the kiss to end and frowned when it did. "I've missed you too." she said laughing when he picked her up and carried her to the couch. She laid her head on his chest and sighed contently. "I've missed this more." And it was true. She missed being able to be with him and hadn't liked having to move by herself. He had offered to help but she had wanted to do it on her own. "I've been so busy I'm sorry love. I promise I won't be anymore."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm

"Actually you will be more busy except it will be with me. Making up for losted time." He said as he kissed her lips softly deeping it slowly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 pm

((Posting as Morgan))
"Oh rea...." she trailed off as their lips met, kissing him back passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck moaning softly into the kiss. It had felt like forever since their lips had met like this and she was hoping it didn't stop.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Subastian didn't stop kissing her as he lifted her up from the couch carrying her to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed and began kissing down her neck nibbling on her delicate skin.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Morgan couldn't help but giggle as he picked her up and laid her down on her own bed...no their bed. She wasn't planning on spending another night alone except for those once a month incidents where she didn't have a choice. Her breath hitched as he bit at her skin...

Later...

Morgan leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "Promise to never let me sleep alone except during the full moon?" she asked looking at him curiously. She was going to ask him to move in but she was hoping that she wouldn't have to say it in more words than she just had.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"I won't leave you until the full moon comes. I'll always be here with you, i was gonna talk to you about moving in but i didn't know if you wanted me to or not." Subastian said looking at her in the eyes.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top