Vanessa White
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Vanessa White Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Vanessa White

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa White Empty Vanessa White

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Nikki
How you found Potter's Army: Andrian..years ago
Any other characters on Potter's Army: yes..Nikki & Tim (I am replacing Paige with this character)
Have your read the Plot?: Yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: Yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Vanessa White Kim-kardashian-picture-3
Name: Vanessa White
Race: human
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 17, 7th year
Preferred houses: ravenclaw or hufflepuff
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: Kim Kardashian

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: average
Hair: long, dark brown, curly/straight
Eye colour: brown
Skin: light tan
General Appearance:
- slim
- has unusually large breasts for a 7th year. (sorry, had to state something about her boobs somehow!)
- Thick eyebrows.
- Top lips are thin but bottom lips are bigger.
- Pierced ears.
- No tattoos.
- Long eyelashes.
- sadly..has a big butt...>.<"

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
- Make up artist
- Computer Skills (suprisingly..)
- Talking super fast
- Knows how to 'work' a camera
Weaknesses:
- concentration
- working
- listening to others story
- money
- magic (because of not having to have to do stuff by hand)
- shoes
- clothes
Dislikes:
- school
- homework
- exams
- anything to do with work
Motto: (Optional.)
General Personality: Vanessa knows why guys talk/flirt/stare at her and sometimes likes to humor them into thinking they've got a chance. Sometimes she jokes with people and can take it a bit too far and doesn't know when to stop. She is a little bit shallow when it comes to looks and sometimes judges a book by their cover. She also isn't the smartest girl around, shes a bit..well, she isn't stupid she just doesn't push herself, like she'll copy answers or knows only basic/standard information.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Mother (muggle) and Father (wizard) killed by a DE. Living with other family - sometimes grandparents and sometimes her auntys/uncles.
Childhood: Vanessa's life was good, she had almost gotten everything she wanted, and had gone to birthday parties, sleepovers, shopping etc..An average girl life. That is, until she was a 3rd year in Hogwarts and a DE had 'mistaken' her parents for wanted ex-DE's and killed them in a instant with a killing curse. Vanessa was taken out of school, shortly after her parents died and stayed at home for almost a month just crying and grieving. She eventually got over it, but still misses them very much. She copes this by shopping, and/or having sleepovers with good friends.
Hogwarts: Suprisingly, Vanessa still doesn't 'know' anyone. She only has acquiantances. She misses her muggle girlfriends alot. But she really does try to befriend those in her class and house but she can only ever talk about is shopping and because her magic knowledge is rather basic. She uses her wand and appreciates it..and some times takes it for granted but doesn't know any magic 'history'.
Adulthood: Vanessa is a 7th year.

Short Roleplay: Skip!
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Vanessa White Empty Re: Vanessa White

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 am

Accepted
I'll sort you in a tick
Jess Potter
Jess Potter