Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1 Empty Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Louis walked onto the field wearing his scarlet robes and hopped on his broomstick and flew to the goalpost. It was good to feel the cold winter air on his face, he was used to it. He was outside all the time in the winter. Charming snowballs to attack first years, plus so many other things. He looked around and almost forgot the box of Quidditch balls. He quickly flew back down and jumped off his broom that was hovering a few feet from the ground and ran back into the dressing room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1 Empty Re: Gryffindor Quidditch Practice 1

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Sophia was in the dresing room putting the last bit of her quidditch pads on her when she seen Louis coming in. "Hey Lo, ready for another excellent quidditch practice?"Sophia asked him smiling as she put all her pads on her to protect her. As she got her Firebolt out of her locker she closed her locker that said 'Sophia Granger' on it. Sophia looked around and sighed. "Where is everyone at?"Sophia asked him as she looked around the empty dresing room. They couldn't possibly be outside could they? Nah, Louis would had told her that they were.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:49 pm

"Hey Sophia!" he said panting as he grabbed the very heavy chest that held the balls. "Nobodies here yet sadly.." he said groaning as he picked up the chest. "This is heavy!" he said dropping it. Then he hit himself in the forhead, "I'm a wizard!" he said feeling embarassed. He pulled out his wand from his Quidditch boot and waved it send the chest zooming out of the dressing room and onto the field were it crashed. "That never happened!" he said to Soph making a weird kinda hypnotizing hand movement and zooming out of the dressing room and back onto the field.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:00 am

"Hey guys." Bane said, entering the quidditch pitch, his broom firmly gripped in his right hand, and his beaters bat in his left. "Sorry I'm a little... late..." Bane's pace of speech slowed down towards the end of his sentence, as he realized that almost no one was there. I just might be early for the first time in my life He thought to himself, as he was usually quite late.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Alex arrived dressing room. "Ayo, people," she said, walking towards her team members, broom in left and bat in right hand. "Sorry for I late." She was quiet excited. After all, it was her first Quidditch practice. Not just flying practice, that she had tried even home with her brother, Desmond, but balls flying around in air were much cooler.
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 am

"Your not late guys!" Louis said sticking his tounge out at them. "Hasn't even started yet!" he said grinning as he grabbed the Quaffle out of the box. "Anyone got a good arm?" he said as he took off towards the goalpost again tossing the Quaffle to Bane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:55 am

Lily stumbled onto the pitch with her usual clumsiness, tripping over her own broomstick. Thankful she'd already put on her Qudditch robes she made her way over to the team wearing a wide grin. "Ok I am here." She managed before straightening up.

Quickly polishing the end of her broomstick with the corner of her robes, she grinned at the team it widening further when she noticed Sophia. "Am I needed for anything?" She asked in a professional tone.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:51 am

Bane turned to see an unfamiliar face, on the pitch. "I'm Bane," He said smiling and giving a small nod too Alex. Bane turned just quickly enough to see the quaffle coming in his direction. Bane extended his right hand, pining the ball to his chest with it. Stradling the broom, gripping it tensley with his knees, beater's bat in his left hand, quaffle in his right. He rotated his arm, releasing the quaffle at a decent speed, towards the goalposts. It wasn't an amazing shot, but he was in fact, a beater.

Once more, a voice wrang from below Bane, He tuned and bit his tounge. Wow, she's pretty.... wait I'm starring again, STOP STARRING. "Hello, I'm uh... Bane, nice to meet you." Bane said to Lily.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 am

Sophia noticed three people enter the pitch two of them she knew and one she didn't. "Hey Lils, and Bane."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile.A he seen Bane score she smiled for it was a really good shot even though he's beater. As she mounted her broom she caught the quaffle and nodded at Bane. "Nice shot Bane for a beater."said Sophia softly as she flew down and landed not to far from the new girl. "Nice to meet you I'm Sophia one of Gryffindor's chaser."said Sophia introducing herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 am

Alex turned little bit to see who exactly was talking to her. "Hi, nice to meet ya, too." she said to Sophia. "I am Alexandra." God, again she forgot to make it shorter. The long form felt weird to her. "Ya can call me Alex. I am new beater." She smiled, sat on her broom and started flying around goalposts.
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top