All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Empty Re: All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Do you mind filling in the thingy xD? I don't know where to put just that Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Empty Re: All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah, But I need to know what they are first Smile
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Pick something xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm

! Gabrielle "Gab/Gabby" Delacour !
All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 LivTyler21-1! All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 LivTyleravatar! All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Liv-Tyler24
This Auror was born for this thirty-six years ago.
He is my I'll fill in!

! Conspiracy !

Annoyance !! Pain make your way to me, to me and I'll always be just so inviting
Impersonal dislike !! What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things
Tolerate !! Close your eyes and make believe this is where you want to be
Just met !! And we've got, got nothing but time on our hands
Acquaintance !! Wait, don't go away just not yet 'cause I thought I had it

Your Name says: Yup you need me in your plot!! Razz
Matt says: blah, blah, blah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 pm

So I figure Jamie and Matt can't be outright enemies. Because Matt is close to both Abbey and Sophia (Jamie's two best friends) she can't openly dislike him. It just won't work. But because they met when he was still a death eater she will never trust him fully no matter how good he is now. At the same time she will respect him for his power and be jealous of his influance. I figure they can portend to be friends but never really be. Your classic tolerance situation. So with that in mind I put this together.

! Jamarra "Jamie" Prophet !
All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Comic2 ! All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Comic5 ! All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Comic6
This Ravencalw was born for this seventeen years ago.
He is my I'll fill in!

! Conspiracy !

First name basis !! When you beam it out all across the sky
Fake friend !! It's obvious that you're dying, just living proof that the camera's lying
Former Enemy !! And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
Jealousy !! And I'll confess that I can be a little selfish, I can, I can
Scared of you !! My sorry eyes can see the way you fly shy of almost everything
Respect for you !! And I've been waiting for the sun with my wide eyes

Your Name says:[/size] So I think we have some RPing to do
Matt says:[/size] blah, blah, blah
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Alright Jamie, I'm adding that now. Looks pretty good, we'll have to do some RPing after I kill Ne'Os then!
Gabby, you as welll!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

You could add Gabrielle too you know? Razz Oh and what happens to my position in your plot?
They really didn't have any breakup topic so i assume just leave it huh? Anless you changed your mind (I KNOW I KNOW DON'T HOPE Very Happy).. Pity though am bored now Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

I did add Gabby Mari Razz Nah, just leave it as it is. Let them act as though nothing happened!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 am

I guess i'll just have to take that as a no Sad
Okie dokie and oh yeah i'll be on MSN tommorov to bore you a bit, don't even think about not being there! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 am

! Julia "Joolia" Traverse !
All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Emma3 ! All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Emma4 ! All we know is F A L L I N G: Matt Lestrange - Page 2 Emma5
This Slytherin was born for this 16 years ago.
She is my I'll fill in!

! Conspiracy !
Party buddy !! It takes acquired minds to taste, to taste, to taste this wine
Best friend !! To be the one attached at all times to your hip
Close friend !! You will never fade away I won't let you fall away
Friend !! We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
Playful annoyance !! For all of the days that were spent carrying away from hope

Julia says: Don't add this, I don't like you.... jk LOVE YOU MATTY! ;D
Matt says: blah, blah, blah
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top