Melinda Selena Hawthorn
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Melinda Selena Hawthorn Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Melinda Selena Hawthorn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melinda Selena Hawthorn Empty Melinda Selena Hawthorn

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Tigan
How you found Potter's Army: Im a member
Any other characters on Potter's Army: I have several characters, but 3 of which are up for adoption. My active characters are Samantha Burns, Peter Lawman.
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Melinda Selena Hawthorn Scene-girl-hair
Name: Melinda Selena Hawthorn
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: Graduate 24 years old
Preferred houses: Was in Slytherin
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: I'm not useing a celebrity just a picture of what she looks like.

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'4, slim, fit, almost like a model
Hair: Black, straight with a hint of silver streaks
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Skin: White, with scars in many, many places.
General Appearance: Melinda looks like the kind of girl that would be perfect for modeling, except for her scars that are all over her body and face, her black, straight, long, silver streaked hair. She is tall, skinny, yet fit. She can do most athletic sports, but doesn't like them. Most of the scars are due to her ability to morph in to a tiger. She has the Dark Mark on her right wrist, and tattoos on her upper arms and ankels.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
*Animagus (Tiger)
*Wordless Magic
*Leglimens (read other peoples minds)

Weaknesses:
*Wandless Magic
*Can't protect her mind
*Anger Problems

*Evil People
*Torturing People

Dislikes:
*Children
*Half-Breeds
*Muggles

Motto: In the absents of Light, Darkness prevails.

General Personality: Melinda loves to torture people and mess with thier lives. As a child she was kept in a secret magical room, she was never aloud out of it untill she was 16. Her parents didn't want anyone to know that she was their child. She went to Hogwarts for only the 7th year. So she was taught by them until she went to Hogwarts, she learned only the magic they wanted her to learn. She used that magic to kill her parents after she finished with Hogwarts. She keeps thier jewlery as a token of the memory of killing them. She wears the jewlery everywhere. When in battle she will kill whomever gets in her way, weather it be friend or foe. She was taught to hate Muggles and Half-Breeds. She vows to rid the earth of them. She never plays sports or watches it, she never makes friends, but would like to one day fall in love. She just doens't know who would fall for such an evil girl like her. So to get her mind off of everything, she turns herself into a tiger and hunts all day. She would look up at the moon at night then go home and fall asleep.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Mother-Matilda Hawthorn
Father-Mark Hawthorn
Brother-Darien Hawthorn
Sister-Barbra Hawthorn

Childhood: As a child she was kept in a secret magical room in her parents house. When she was 16 her parents let her out. She went to Hogwarts for the 7th year only. For all of her life she was taught only the magic that her parents wanted her to learn. Her brother and sister would use her as a target for practice. After school she went back to that house and killed her parents. She blamed the murder on two Aurors whome she later killed, so they wouldn't tell anyone that it was her. The entire time that she was in that room she longed for someone to save her, or to make friends with. Since no one ever came, she bottled up those feelings, vowing never to relase them again. She took her anger out on any Half-Breed or Muggle born witch or wizards she could find.

Hogwarts: Melinda only spent one year at hogwarts, her 7th year. But while she was there she met some of the evilest witches and wizards in the area. She got to know them but not in a friendly kind of way. She learned how to get into other peoples minds, control her animagus side, and know who to kill and who not to kill when she got out of hogwarts. She made a list, told the others that she knew and joined the Death Eaters. She became even more of a super soldier, once she killed her mother and father. Her sister and brother never knew about her killing them, they think that they where murdered by some Aurors.

Adulthood: Now that she is an adult she has been searching for Half-Breeds and Muggles and killing as many as she could. She is a member of the DE's so she gets lots of practice at torturing inocent little kids and fighting off Aurors. She doesn't make friends, but loves to rome around as a tiger. Her favorite area to hangout is the Forbidden Forest. She can be a tiger in there with ease, hunt down any kids who enter, and fight off Half-Breeds. With the knowledge her parents and the school gave her she is almost the best at hunting and killing all Half-Breeds and Muggle Born witches and wizards. If one day she is to fall in love, get married, and have kids of her own, she would teach them the same that her parents taught her. But she would have them go to Hogwarts so as to hunt down these Half-Breeds and Muggle Born witches and wizards early. Maybe then they would be gone for good.

Short Roleplay: (Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.)

Last edited by Melinda Hawthorn on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Number of posts : 24
Special Abilities : Animagus and Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Melinda Selena Hawthorn Empty Re: Melinda Selena Hawthorn

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Didn't catch if it was finished though you definetly need more for Childhood and Adulthood AND to write your Hogwarts too.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Up dated and edited. I hope that that is enough. If anything else is wrong or not long enough just let me know and I will change it. Smile
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Number of posts : 24
Special Abilities : Animagus and Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Nope looks professional now yay another Death Eater!!

Accepted and sorted into GRADUATES!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top