Under the lights of Paris - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Under the lights of Paris - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Under the lights of Paris

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under the lights of Paris - Page 3 Empty Re: Under the lights of Paris

Post by Elijah Krum Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 am

He was going to defend himself and say he didn’t have an ego, he just knew his strengths and weaknesses but he left it be. He’d never agree with her though. English was boring. There was so much that could be said in other languages. English didn’t have the beauty or the rhythm which could make emotions come alive even if one doesn’t understand. That’s what French, Italian, Spanish – any other language – could do. Perhaps he’d try and teach her although he doubted that it would work so well as most of his languages tended to muddle together now and he found himself changing from French to Bulgarian to Spanish even in long sentences. He smirked and shook his head. A few strands of hair fell in his eyes and he moved them away with his other hand. “I’ll believe you, thousands wouldn’t.” He teased.

Elijah raised an eyebrow. He missed that hint of red on her cheeks. He smiled but both eyebrows shot to his hairline when he heard her giggle. Then, a blush reached his own cheeks and he dropped his head into the pillow in an attempt to hide it. Once he was sure it was safe to come out he lifted his head and smiled a little. “My magic definitely likes felines much more than I originally thought.” He said. “So yeah, I suppose I did just growl.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat May 15, 2010 1:44 pm

"Well I think growling is incredibly sexy." Lily responded seriously as she stroked Elijah's cheek in a rare act of boldness. Lily Potter usually didn't say things like 'sexy' out loud, maybe due to her innocent nature, still at the moment she didn't feel that innocent. A nice change one could presume. Lily currently felt empowered, so sexy naturally rolled into the conversation. That was that, no more no less. Lily Potter had just said sexy. "I also find bouts of jealousy kinda hot as well." She added with a tilt of her head.

"I also find Qudditch an attractive skill for a guy to have." Lily finished the list with a cheeky smirk, unsure of why she'd just told Elijah all those things. Though that wasn't unusual, Lily never had any idea why she said the things she did half the time. Maybe it came from not having an edit switch on her thoughts to word's route.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun May 16, 2010 1:45 am

Elijah momentarily forgot the comment and pressed a kiss to her wrist as he leaned into her touch. He could purr if she so wished but he really didn’t want to go there because he’d probably end up sprouting fur or something equally embarrassing. His magic loved cats and even his Animagus could fly off of the handle at times. Once she’d finished listing Eli got up and moved further up the bed. He gathered a few sheets up and pulled them over the two of them for a little bit of warmth. Elijah kissed Lily softly and smiled. “Do I tick all of the boxes then, Miss Potter?” he asked, amused. He brushed some of her hair back from her face and leaned his cheek on his hand, propping himself up with his elbow. He leaned down and kissed her again. “Every. Single. One?” he asked between kisses.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 am

"You certainly do Mr Krum." Lily said with an attempt at a sultry expression as she gazed at Elijah swooning internally. Lily was starting to wonder why a guy like Elijah didn't come with a warning label or something. Lily thought that falling for a guy this hard and quick was really not normal. At least not in her world. "All you have to do is defend my honor at some point and I think we've got ourselves a romance novel of some kind." She added, her smile twitching slightly at these words.

Elijah's kisses were what Lily imagined firewiskey being like, a warmth spreading over her as she felt them. The tiny sparks that lit up her nervous system made her feel slightly dizzy in a good way. It was nice, scary in a way but still nice.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun May 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Elijah chuckled. The low rumble in his chest was almost as welcoming as the warmth in underneath the sheets. It was akin to the purring that he did in his Animagus form but he just hoped he didn’t start that. That was the last thing he needed. He didn’t know what that woman was doing but she had no idea what she was getting herself into. He couldn’t help but feel that she was teasing him but what for he didn’t know. If she continued though she might just find herself in the position she was in not even ten minutes ago now. He leaned down and kissed the skin on her neck. She had quite a few purple-ish love bites now but he wasn’t going to tell her just yet, she didn’t need to know.

Elijah moved so he was hovering above her and looked at her seriously. “You are driving me crazy I hope you know that.” He said huskily, his eyes as black as night. They were full of lust and if they didn’t give away what he was feeling then something else definitely did. “I am not living in a romance novel love, I am the real thing. Granted I don’t come with armour and a pretty horse. What I do have, though, is an easel and a palette.” He chuckled and looked down at her. “Je t’aime.” He murmured before kissing her again. He pulled back and smirked. “You better not think you’re going anywhere when we get home. I might just have to smuggle you down into the Slytherin dorms.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 am

"Aww, but I want a pretty pony and a suit of armor!" Lily mock whined before rolling her eyes with a grin as she shivered unconciously from Elijah's words. Again, there really should be some type of warning label involved, that was Lily's decided thoughts on the manner apparently. Lily than gave a slight scowl at Elijah as he mentioned smuggling her into the Slytherin dorms.

"Yeah and risk you getting hexed the hell out of by Albus? I'm looking out for you on this, trust me." Lily could help but scold. She really hoped that there wasn't any awkward run-ins with any of her siblings soon. She knew that it would be obvious the moment they saw her that something was different about her. Some sort of sixth sense brother thing she guessed. "Plus the room of requirement sounds that much better." Lily added after a moment.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon May 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Elijah raised an eyebrow before smiling. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her neck. “I’ll draw you one.” He said as he pulled back. “You can have as many drawings and paintings as you want and if all else fails you can have a horse but there is no chance in hell I am getting on it with armour weighing me down.” He smirked. He definitely didn’t fancy attempting to ride a horse in armour. He could ride well enough although he hadn’t done so in a while but riding with armour was a completely different kettle of fish.

“I can handle your brother.” He murmured. “But the Room of Requirement sounds infinitely better than the dungeons. My wine is there.” Although that wasn’t necessarily the only reason he spent most of his time there. It was where he crashed out and slept for a week but he also stored more of his recent artwork in there. Granted he hadn’t been there in a while but he needed to. “Albus isn’t that scary, love.” He smiled and kissed her gently. “I’ve got it covered, trust me. I’m an artist; I’ll just throw paintings at him or sketch him as he chases after me. One or the two. Maybe I’ll even throw paint at him... decisions...decisions...”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 am

"I'm gonna hold you to that." Lily replied with twitching lips that were clearly fighting a giggle. She felt as though at any moment that she was going to burst into hysterical laughter. She wasn't sure, why but everything seemed so funny at that moment. Lily was beginning to think she might have finally gone insane.

What Elijah said next, brought those giggles to surface as Lily imagined Albus covered in paint. Or even chasing Elijah whilst he painted. Now that was something she'd pay to see. Just because Albus had always seemed so put together in Lily's world, and to see him covered in paint or anything else that could ruin that image, well it seemed like a hilarious idea in her mind at least. "Now that is something I really want to see." She giggled.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 pm

“I’m not throwing paint at your brother without just cause.” He chuckled. Elijah didn’t really want to get to the point where he was wasting paint just to scramble away from Albus Severus Potter. If he was anything like his second namesake then he wouldn’t resort to running after him and would probably just hex Eli from a distance. The Bulgarian really did hope that Lily would bail him out at that point though. Then again, maybe James would join in too. Then Andrian... that would definitely mean it would be his funeral.

“Just remember to save me before I’m permanently maimed or castrated for taking their little sister’s innocence.” He smirked at her before leaning down to kiss her neck. “Then again... wait, no, there is no plus side to that what so ever. Remember not to let them hurt the kitty because you like the kitty.” He grinned and pulled back. He wiggled his nose and grew some whiskers for a few moments before they shrank back into the skin. It was a neat trick although he had yet to get it right. He could grow a tail too and occasionally paws but they wouldn’t hold for long – ears, however, would hold for a while.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri May 21, 2010 8:09 am

"Fine then I'll throw some." Lily said with a sly smile the idea now imprinted in her mind. She just wanted to find out how Albus would react. Again, that was a natural little sister reaction to the situation. Lily flickered her gaze up to the ceiling for a moment before bringing it back down to Elijah again as they glittered humorously.

"Don't worry, I'll save little kitty from the big bad brothers. You have no idea how much power the little sister defense can have." Lily said, a flicker of pride evident in her expression. She had a hold over her brothers in many ways, it was obvious a thing that came with genetics.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top