Aaron Gillard
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aaron Gillard Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aaron Gillard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Gillard Empty Aaron Gillard

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Jess
How you found Potter's Army: Andrian
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Jess Potter
Have your read the Plot?: I wrote it... so yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: lol

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Name: Aaron Gillard
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 16, 6th
Preferred houses: Ravie
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by:

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Average
Hair: Black, curly
Eye colour: Brown
Skin: Fair
General Appearance: Aaron is of average build, not too tall, not to short. He is a rather serious looking person, rarely smiling, but cracking the occasional odd one.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Charms
Strength
Wit
Weaknesses:
Temper
Charisma (Or lack thereof)
Bad left leg
Pure-Bloods
Power
Dislikes:
Muggle Borns
Weakness
Backstabbers
Motto:
General Personality: Aaron isn't a bad guy, he's just not a tremendously good one either. He has kindness in his soul, but that is superceeded by a great deal of anger and hate, which normally sways what he does, and makes him appear to be a rather terrible person.He has a short temper, and is a slight control freak.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Brother who he no longer keeps in contact with, Dead Mother, Elderly father
Childhood: Aaron had a hard upbringing, the combination of a much too harsh father, and an impressionable young boy left Aaron with a lasting cruelty, and an inability to express his emotions well, leaving him with a great deal of rage. His first hint of magical powers was when he fell into his family pool at age 3. 45 minutes later his mother found him and discovered he'd projected a bubble of air around him.

Hogwarts: Aaron has enjoyed his time at hogwarts, excelling in many of his classes, and soon discovering his strenths and weaknesses. He had a small group of best friends, the only people who truly made his life a happy one, but both were killed during the takeover of the Ministry recently, leaving Aaron with no one, and nothing to keep his temper in check. In the last month or so Aaron has become slightly violent and more tempermental than ever, a dangerous mix in such volatile times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aaron Gillard Empty Re: Aaron Gillard

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Accepted
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139