WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda Empty WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda

Post by Lucy Weasley Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: alex
How you found Potter's Army: rpg-d
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Selwyn, Angelique, Caelani, Lucius, Ethel
Have your read the Plot?: yep
Have your read the Must read threads?: yep

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Lucy Mafalda Weasley
Race: human
Blood Status: halfblood
Year AND Age: 13, 3rd year
Preferred houses: hufflepuff
Canon or Original: canon
Play-by: n/a

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: tall
Hair: long, black, wavy
Eye colour: hazel
Skin: pale, freckly, easily sunburned
General Appearance: Lucy is literally the black sheep of the Weasley family, taking after her mother in appearance. She isn't fashion conscious at all, and prefers comfort over style. She finds the idea of wearing high heels at school ridiculous, especially when you have to wear a uniform with them. When she isn't wearing school uniform, she relaxes in jeans and long sleeved t-shirts, they're much more comfortable than short skirts or tops, especially in Scotland.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
maths
lateral thinking
tinkering
sneaking
problem solving

Weaknesses:
socially awkward
no fashion sense
overly critical
control freak

potions
muggle studies
logic
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

Dislikes:
nasty people
fads
illogical rules
unfounded assumptions
stupidity
people without a sense of humour

General Personality: Lucy is an amiable and fun-loving girl. She gets along well with most people she meets, but that doesn't stop her pulling a trick every once in a while. Sometimes people can take it the wrong way, but if they don't have a sense of humour, they won't make very good friends in any case. Lucy always loved the tales of what trouble her uncles got up to in school, even if her dad did tell her as a warning of what not to do.

Lucy takes after her grandfather in her interest in muggle devices, but unlike Arthur, Lucy's exposure to muggle culture means her tinkering with those things is more likely to have a positive outcome. It doesn't mean she never mucks up, just that she's better at figuring out what went wrong when she does.

When it comes to figuring things out, Lucy can be a bit of a control freak, insisting people do things her way, and she's usually very critical of other people's ideas, partly because she's already convinced she knows better than them.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Percy Weasley - father
Audrey Weasley - mother
Molly Weasley - older sister
Various other relatives

Childhood: The year Lucy was born, her family moved from London to Ottery St Catchpole, to be closer to the rest of their family after Harry's death. Lucy grew up surrounded by friends and family, since it was never too far to travel to celebrate a birthday or get together for a big family dinner. Though Lucy was never aware, this also meant it was never too far to go for her grandparents to babysit during an Order meeting, or to gather in case of an emergency.

Hogwarts: Lucy's first year was rather odd and scary. They said Death Eaters were kidnapping people, and though Lucy had heard the stories about what people in her very own family had done in the face of danger, that only made her worry that she wouldn't live up to the family name if anything happened to her.

Lucy's actual classes were hardly worth mentioning in comparison to everything else going on in the castle. She had a flare for potions and though she was interested in muggle studies, the teacher grated on her nerves.

Short Roleplay: n/a

Last edited by Lucy Weasley on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda Empty Re: WEASLEY, Lucy Mafalda

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 am

Can you claim the canon for us please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 am

Your suggestion would carry more weight if you actually used your admin account. Or even told me who the hell you were in the first place. Having to search the boards to figure out who's talking to me isn't my idea of a fun fifteen minutes.

But there you go, I claimed her.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 am

Please lengthen your paragraphs re: your character on your app.--the general appearance, general personality and history paragraphs. We need more detail on your character.

Thanks!
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 am

done.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 am

You've written that Lucy was the black sheep of the family being in the way of not really caring about fashion. That however is incorrect, all Weasley's are like that. Please edit that particular part and then it can be accepted.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:30 am

No I wrote she's literally the black sheep of the family, because takes after her mother in appearance, having black hair and not red like most of the Weasleys. It was a play on words.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Accepted and sorted into Gryffindor!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872