I'm not who you think I am(Lucas)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm not who you think I am(Lucas) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm not who you think I am(Lucas)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm not who you think I am(Lucas) Empty I'm not who you think I am(Lucas)

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 am

It was a cold Dcember day as Arabella walked through the crowded street of London heading towards the Leaky Cauldron. Pushing open the doors of the Leaky Cauldron the bell tinkled above her head but she simply ignored it. Looking around the semi packed pub Arabella found a booth by the window and smiled. As the waitress took her order Arabella ordered a warm butterbeer to make herself warm again. That was one thing about her twin sister she found out she was a vampire and always cold that was a good thing but a bad thing as well.

Arabella found out she was Sophia's long lost twin and she was and also alot more about her twin sister. It was weird that she was human while her twin sister was vampire as well as her little sister Nikki. As the waitress set her butterbeer down Arabella paid for it and told the waitress she could keep the rest. Arabella was afriad her sister Nikki or anyone would accept her especailly Nikki and the Lestrange family. Plus Sophia didn't even know she had a twin sister so that might come to shock to her. Arabella was wearing a black pants with a black and white shirt wit a light blue jean jacket over it with a black furry jacket over it, her hair was down and curly.

http://stealherstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/look5.jpg
^Ara's look
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

I'm not who you think I am(Lucas) Empty Re: I'm not who you think I am(Lucas)

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:17 am

Entering the Leaky Cauldron, was Lucas. He looked up as the bell tinkled and sighed. It reminded him of Sophia's laugh. Anyway, Lucas was wearing a black leather jacket with grey jeans and nice dark brown fake Italian shoes as well as black sunglasses. He had finally gelled his hair up for the first time in months today, but still came here to drink..Oh how Sophia would be hating him for doing this.

Lucas walked over to a stool near the bar and ordered himself a firewhisky..a strong one. Whilst waiting, Lucas swivelled and fiddled with his chair, looking at the people around him. To his dismay, he looked over to the window booth..his and Sophia's favourite place to sit...and there she was. No, it couldn't be, could it be Sophia? If she were back, why not tell anyone!? Maybe he was only hallucinating. To test this, he asked the bar man..a sober man, to see if there was a girl in the booth by the window and the man just chuckled and shook his head and gave Lucas his drink, "Ah mate, she's so out of your league...just drink up."

Lucas took the drink, quickly paid and walked over to the window booth. "Sophia, love?" Lucas asked and sat opposite of her.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 am

Arabella jumped out of her skin knocking her butterbeer to the floor as it crashed making her curse under her breath. "Oh my gosh, don't do that you scared me half to death!"said Arabella laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Getting out her wand she pointed it at the broken butterbeer glass. "Reparo!"said Aarabella as it reparied itself and went back on the table. "Do I know you?"Arabella asked him softly as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him confused. If one look closely you'll noticed it wasn't Sophia for her eyes didn't change a gold color out of confusion. Putting two and two together Arabella laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Oh, you must be Sophia's boyfriend Lucas I heard about."said Arabella softly. . "I'm Arabella Sophia's twin sister I know it's hard to believe for Sophia probably nevered mentioned it to you."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 am

"Sophia?" Lucas asked, sadly, when she had asked her if she knew him. It broke his human heart -- he make look strong but he was really sensitive when it came to stuff like this. He was confused but then she explained, but Lucas wasn't fooled for a moment. Why was Sophia acting this way, he wondered.

Lucas was also hurt that her eyes hadn't turned pink. Had she lost her feelings for him? Or maybe she was wearing contacts..or magically had her eyes permanently back to brown. Or maybe she's got a multiple identity disorder that she forgot to mention. Did Sophia die and some random ghost take over her body? These were the things Lucas were afraid of. "Oh, Sophia, you and your stories," Lucas chuckled and held her hand. To his suprise..they weren't cold. But, she was a vampire! Maybe this was a dream? No, it wasn't, as he used his other hand to pinch himself.

He let go of her hand and gulped and looked at her. Sophia's..twin sister? She mentioned nothing of the sort. "Arabella?" Lucas asked, not really expecting a response. "I-I'm sorry for mistaking you for Sophia..." Lucas apologized. "Sophia's never said anything about you...only about Nikki, her younger sister.." Lucas explained.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 am

Arabella looked at Lucas and frowend for she knew he missed Sophia alot by the look in his eyes. "It's ok, and I'm sorry you thought I was Sophia ALOT of people mistaken me as her."said Arabella softly. When he aske why Sophia nevered mentioned her she sighed. "Well... neither of us knew, for we were seperated at birth Sophia living here in London and me in America in Salem."said Arabella softly. "I know Sophia is my twin sister but I don't think Soph know that she has a twin."said Arabella softly. "I need to find where she's at she been missing and no one knows where she's at."said Arabella sighing.

"I know you missed Sophia and you want her back I can see it in your eyes, and you know she wouldn't want you drink either."said Arabella softly. "She's alive and fighting I can feel it, don't ask how but I can just feel it."said Arabella softly. "Don't worry Lucas, we'll get her back I promise."said Arabella softly as she looked at him knowing Sophia was very lucky to have him. "You know, Sophia is very lucky to have you Lucas."said Arabella giving him a soft warm smile. "I know I'm not helping matter either looking just like her, laughing and smiling like her."said Arabella sighing.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:09 am

"Seems like she's been missing for years...." Lucas sighed. Lucas cursed himself under his breath and resisted himself the urge to cry. "It's my fault, I wasn't there for her, and now, no one knows where she is, and I blame myself because I was going to be there for her everyday and I haven't been and now this happens..." Lucas babbled on a little bit.

"I want to find her, but I have absolutely no idea where to start.." Lucas sniffled. Lucas nodded, agreeing with Arabella that Sophia wouldn't want him drinking but it seemed like the only thing to do these days. "Hearing you say that you can feel she's alive and fighting, makes me feel alot better...somehow it's given me back some hope and faith," Lucas smile weakly. Lucas then scoffed and shook his head. "I doubt I am lucky, as I've lost her...Me, it's my fault...I should've never left the house," Lucas growled. His eyes turned red a little bit but turned back to brown again. "I thought I was hallucinating..seeing you," Lucas admitted.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:21 am

Arabella looked at him and nodded. "I bet, I only know her for a few days and it feels like a part of me is missing."said Arabella softly. Arabella shook her head. "It's not your fault, so stop blaming yourself even things like these happen right under people noses."said Arabella softly.

Arabella nodded. "Neiter do I, but my only guess is the death eaters got her they have to seeing how Barker got arrested."said Arabella softly. Arabella smiled and nodded. "I'm glad Lucas, hang on to that hope and faith and we'll get her back."said Arabella softly. Arabella shook her head. "No Lucas don't say that, Sophia understands your reasons I'm sure."said Arabella softly. Arabella laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Lucas said he thought he was hallucinating.. when he saw her. "Nope I'm real, it's just I'm not Sophia."said Arabella sighing.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 am

Lucas sighed. "I know it's not my fault, it just feels like it is, like you said, it happened right under my nose," Lucas said. Lucas' eyes widened. "Death Eaters? Well, they must some secret hideaway..." Lucas, feeling as though he solved something, but really didn't. Lucas took a sip of his firewhisky and licked his lips and 'ahh'ed to himself quietly.

"Who's Barker and what's he got to do with Sophia being gone?" Lucas asked. Lucas didn't read the paper or listen to the news, he felt it was all just gossip and a way for people to waste time listening or reading and paying their money. "You seem t0 know more than I do, tell me everything you know regarding Sophia's disappearance, please, Arabella," Lucas begged, almost.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 am

Arabella looked at Lucas. "Even if it did happen right under your nose sometimes even when you hold someone dearto you they get hurt."said Arabella softly. Arabella nodded agreeing with him. "Yes they must have somewhere."said Arabella biting her lip thinking. "All we got to do follow a death eater and we can pin point where Sophia is."said Arabella softly. Although she knew it would be harder then that but Arabella had her ways.

When he asked her to expalin everything to him she nodded. "Ok... do you remember when Sophia was kidnapped and she gotten that real bad burn on her arm?"Arabella asked him softly. "Well... if you don't Sophia gotten kidnapped by Felix Barker a couple of weeks ago and was tortured underneath a bright buring light like the sun and it burnt Sophia really badly but luckly Khaat and the others fixed it pretty well."said Arabella taking a breath before continuing on. "Sophia was in the hospital for a week or two so the paper read and was back to normal until she was tooken again but no one knows who took her."said Arabella angrily

Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:15 am

"Yeah and I hate that fact..that it happens to the ones you hold dear and love most...God works in mysterious ways..." Lucas sighed. Lucas then nodded but shook his head. "I doubt following a DE is that easy...and I don't think they'd tell us if they're a DE or not and if they did and we followed them, we'd lose them anyway as they'd be super sneaky about it," Lucas said, xplaining that getting to their hideout isn't easy.

"No, I, I didn't...don't watch the news or read the paper, but she was tortured like that?" Lucas asked, not really wanting a response. Lucas covered his mouth and slammed the table in a fist with his other hand. His eyes turned a fiery red and he got up from the table. "I WANT TO KILL THAT GUY, FELIX BARKER!" Lucas growled angrily. Everyone in the Leaky Cauldron was staring at him, but he did not care. He listened to the rest of the story and jumped to a conclusion...someone must be working for Felix. "Must've been a mate of Felix's that's kidnapped her again!" Lucas raged.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top