Lucas' Mobile Home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lucas' Mobile Home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lucas' Mobile Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucas' Mobile Home Empty Lucas' Mobile Home

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:07 am

LUCAS MONTEZ'S HOME

Lucas' Mobile Home Box-house-thumb-400x300

Lucas was sitting in his box, around the corner from a grocery store. He couldn't believe he was so broke that it came this bad. He was lucky his sister had her own job and money. He knew he had to get a job, and he was trying, but no one seemed to want to hire him. He didn't have anyone to ask either. He didn't want to trouble Gabriella, his sister, nor could he ask his girlfriend...now ex-girlfriend to move in with her as he assumes that she's just really mad and upset at him. He was really screwed up. His cafe was just a total disaster. He was wearing jeans, converse shoes and a white t-shirt whilst wearing black sunglasses. His favourite outfit and probably soon..it'll be his only outfit. Lucas sighed as he looked at a ring. It was in a box and it was a special ring. It was supposed to be for someone he loved dearly. He bought it during his tour and now he realizes he's much too late. It wasn't a cheap ring...but at the time, it seemed worth it. He was going to propose when he got back from his tour, but it didn't go as plan. He was left in a house alone by two girls and was left to clean himself and the mess up. Lucas knew that...he would probably have to sell the ring to at least get back on his feet.

Spoiler:
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Lucas' Mobile Home Empty Re: Lucas' Mobile Home

Post by Ally Nott Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 am

Arabella was walking down the street of London heading towards the grocery store store to get some more food for her apartment. As walked down the busy street of London she seen a card board box with someone in it but as she looked closely she seen it was Lucas. "Lucas what are you doing in a card board box, you don't live here do you?"Arabella asked him softly. Arabella looked at him and noticed he looked like he haven't showered in days and he looked miserable. "What happened to you Lucas?"Arabella asked him softly as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him with worry in them.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 am

Lucas looked up to see that it was only Arabella. The supposed reason why Sophia hated Lucas right now. He only gulped and began to cry again. "I...I live here, Arabella," Lucas admitted in shame. He looked down and continued to sob a little more. "It's a long story, Arabella, and....I..I just don't know anymore," Lucas said to Arabella. He got up on both feet and was now standing a few feet away from Arabella. He wiped away his tears and tried to calm himself down. "Um, so, how are you?" Lucas asked Arabella. He sincerely hoped that he wouldn't ask him how he was or he'd probably start bawling again. God, he thought, so much alike Sophia, Arabella looked. But there were differences. Such as the skin colour and the eyes, but he was still reminded of the reason why he was here.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:20 am

Arabella's eyes widen as he told her he lived in the card board boxes now. "No Lucas you can't live here, I won't allow it."said Arabella softly. As he told her it was a long story she nodded for she already knew what happened for Sophia told her all about it. "I know what happened, and I'm sorry Lucas but Sophia did have a point you should of told her where you were."said Arabella softly. "I'm not taking sides, I'm just saying that cause she was hurt and I don't like my twin sister hurt."said Arabella softly. As he asked how she was she shrugged. "I'm good Lucas, I been traveling the U.S. cause I wanted to get away from here but I'm back now."said Arabella softly. "You should come back with me to my place, I have a two extra bedrooms that aren't use so you can stay there if you like it'll be better then staying here on the cold ground."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 am

Lucas sighed and shook his head. "God, is my story in the newspapers or something?" Lucas asked. He was only joking, but he felt like everyone knew his shameful story. "I care for her and I didn't want her to get hurt, that's all, I dunno, maybe I am scared of commitment," Lucas shrugged, confused. "I didn't mean to hurt her, I am being honest here," Lucas said to Arabella. "Well, I'm glad you've been alright, travelling and all," Lucas grinned. Lucas sighed once more and rubbed the back of his neck. "I dunno if I should do that, I..I don't deserve anyone's hospitality," Lucas admitted. "I think I better take in what I've got, and it's this...my cardboard home...besides, I'll probably be back on my feet after I sell this," Lucas said, reaching in his pocket and giving Arabella a small box. "I was going to ask Sophia to marry me, but I guess that dream's over," Lucas sighed.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 am

Arabella tried not laugh seeing how she knew she looked like and talked just like her twin sister Sophia but it was hard as a tinkling bell laugh came out of mouth but it was a bit different from Sophia's laugh though. "No your not Lucas, Sophia told me what happened."said Arabella softly as she looked at him with her chocolate brown eyes. Arabella looked at him and nodded. "Maybe you were Lucas, but Sophia told me she didn't want you anywhere near her so I'm sorry."said Arabella softly. Arabella shook her head. "No it's fine really Lucas, I insist."said Arabella softly. "I hate seeing you like this, it's not good for you."said Arabella looking at his now card board box home. As Lucas handed her the box she opened it and gasped for it was a beautiful ring. "I'm sorry Lucas, I really am and I know me being here isn't helping you for I look, talk, and laugh just like her."said Arabella softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 am

"Well, of course she would've told you, you're sisters," Lucas sighed. "Well, that isn't a shock anymore..." Lucas said to Arabella. Sophia hated Lucas and didn't want anything to do with him. It stopped shocking him, but it still hurt alot. Lucas rubbed the back of his neck again and shrugged. "Alright, I'll stay, but only until I've sold the ring and got some cash..." Lucas replied, shamefully. Lucas looked at Arabella and shook his head and grinned a little bit. "It isn't your fault, and no need to apologize," Lucas said to Arabella. Lucas took back the little box and put it back safely inside his jeans. "I promise, I won't overstay and if you want me to leave, you can tell me, okay?" Lucas said to Arabella. He felt lucky that he had met Arabella, and that he could at least shower and sleep in a bed for now.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top