FREE HUGS!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

FREE HUGS! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

FREE HUGS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FREE HUGS! Empty FREE HUGS!

Post by Margaret Chase Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Hiya. My name's Maddie. Very Happy & my character is Margaret Chase. It's the only one I have at the moment, but I'm sure I'll gain another one or two as soon as Margaret gets into the swing of things.

The main thing I want to do is make some friends (and/or enemies) for her! Anyone want to help? Smile

If you'd like to read more about her, her app is here. Can't wait to RP with some people!! Very Happy
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

FREE HUGS! Empty Re: FREE HUGS!

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 am

Hi! Welcome to PA! My name is Kimberly, or Kim. But most people know me as Hitame or now Hit Smile

I have a variety of characters that would love to RP with Margaret! They include:

Hitame Higurashi
Ryo Hiroku
Alexis D'eath
Lysander Scamander

And four more that I won't name yet. I hope I get the chance to RP with you!
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am

Hiya Maddie/Margaret !

Welcome to P.A. I'm Sophia Lestrange global Mod on lovely this site, my job is to make sure no one breaks the rules on here! I hope you have fun and enjoy P.A. for that's what it's ALL about! If you EVER want to Rp with me just like everyone on here, I have many characters

Sophia Lestrange
Arabella Johnson
Elana Rivers
Leslie Darling
Lucy Garner

I hope you have fun and stay with us for years to come! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, Chase Moor or any of the lovely Admins on this site. There's also the cbox as well that's ALWAYS active if you don't want to PM us. I look forward to RPing with ya!

~ Sophia "Soph" Lestrange
Global Mod
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:32 am

Hello Maddie!

It's a pleasure to have you on the site. My name, as you may have guessed, is Jess, and I'm one of those lovely admins that Soph was paid to tal-- I mean loves enough to compliment.

>: D

But yes, welcome to the site, I hope that you have a great time, here, I skimmed through your app and it looks like you've got a good character there, I can't wait for us to get out on the playing field together at some point.

And of course, if you've ever got any questions, or problems you're more than welcome to send a PM to me, or any of the other admins or mods on the site, or even in the help forum, and I can guarantee we'll try to help you as best we can.

I look forward to RPing with you, and if you're ever bored shoot me a PM and the two of us shall have to RP together : D

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi Maddie! Madd here. Lol. I play Byron Bagman too. See you around.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top