A sunny day and a new friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A sunny day and a new friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A sunny day and a new friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A sunny day and a new friend Empty A sunny day and a new friend

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Hitame and Naomi had woken up early this morning again. Well Hitame had woken Naomi up. She hadn't been able to sleep right the night before and when she got out of bed Naomi had heard her. "Why are you up early again?" Naomi had asked Hitame. "Couldn't sleep again." she had responded. They snuck out of the house again and were now walking around the streets of London.

Hitame was listening to the muggle MP3 player she bought a while back, when she still believed she was a muggle. Suddenly she looked down at her sister. "Okay, where should we go Naomi?" she asked her. "I don't know." Naomi said sadly. Hitame looked at her worried. "What's wrong Naomi?" she asked her. Naomi shook her head. Hitame knew it had something to do with her. But she didn't know what, so she began to think. Then she suddenly remembered, it was Naomi's birthday. Oh no! How could I forget her birthday?! she thought almost slapping herself in the head.

"Oh Naomi, Happy birthday!" she said, leaning down to give her sister a hug. "You remembered?!" Naomi asked happily. "Of course I did! You're my little sister, how could I forget?" she said. Naomi shrugged. "Okay, now let's get you some birthday ice cream." she said, grabbing her hand and leading her to the nearest ice cream parlor.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

A sunny day and a new friend Empty Re: A sunny day and a new friend

Post by Kevin West Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Kevin was out again as usual exploring the wonders of the Wizarding World. Since it was a hot day today, he decided to go to the ice cream parlor for a nice vanilla cone. Kevin walked over to the shop and entered. "One vanilla ice cream please," he said to the cashier. It took a while for them to get it and they finally came with it looking delicious. As he was walking, e remembered that he needed some napkins so he turned around to get some but bumped into a girl who looked not too much older than him. "I'm sorry," he said clumsily.
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

A sunny day and a new friend Empty Re: A sunny day and a new friend

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:44 pm

"WHat kind of ice cream do you want, Naomi?" Hitame asked as she and her sister walked into the ice cream parlor. "It doesn't matter." she shrugged. Hitame nodded and walked up to the counter. " One vanilla sundae and one vanila and chocolate cone, please." she told the cashier. "Certainly, Miss. he said to her. When he came with the sundae and ice crean cone Naomi came up to the counter. "Here Naomi." Hitame said, handing her the sundae. "Thanks Hitame." she said.

"Sure, Naomi." Hitame said. She grabbed her ice cream and she started to walk towards a table with Naomi. They set their ice creams and Naomi sat down in one of the seats. "I'll be right back Naomi. I have to get napkins." she said. Naomi nodded and picked up a spoon to start eating the ice cream. When Hitame grabbed the napkins and she turned around to walk back, someone bumped into her. She stepped back quickly to avoid falling over and said, "It's okay." she smiled. "Are you alright.?" she asked softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top