Gellert Grindlewald : Your time is up
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gellert Grindlewald : Your time is up Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gellert Grindlewald : Your time is up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gellert Grindlewald : Your time is up Empty Gellert Grindlewald : Your time is up

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 am

Gellert Grindlewald, I know you will read this.

You have forced me to us the press to get ahold of you.

I am still legally the Deputy Minister of Magic, you have done nothing to remove this title, and you can't.
You are not the minister of magic, you are Illegally occupying said office, illegally removing people from the wizengamot, and illegally arrest, ing many people.

You refuse to meet with me, I've sent owls, stopped by the office, and even attempted to talk to you at the mandatory all ministry meeting. You avoid me, my question is, why? What are you scared of?

People of the wizarding world, I now address you.

Do not feed into the lies of Grindlewald, or his goons. The Daily Prophet is controlled by Gellert. All you hold dear is in danger, do not stand for the injust regime. Stand up, his time is over. Revolt.

The battle of Hogwarts was not started by the Order of the Phoenix, students kidnapped other students, and the Death Eaters where there within minutes, the order responded after the Death Eaters invaded Hogwarts, and worked along side the ministry. I know this to be fact, because it was I who lead the Death Eaters in. I am the former leader of the Death Eaters, and I will answer for my crimes when the TRUE minister regains office, when the TRUE Wizengamot members are back in place.

Gellert Grindlewald, I'm now calling you out. End your cowardly ways, and face me. One on One, in the place we first met. I'll be waiting.

Deputy Minister of Magic
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Venificus Novus will post ANY letter to the editor. Send owls to Sipas Mandel.

Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top