A Thank you Note To Gellert
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Thank you Note To Gellert Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Thank you Note To Gellert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Thank you Note To Gellert Empty A Thank you Note To Gellert

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 am

Dear Gellert,

I found I needed to take a moment to send you a thank you note for all the amusement and laughter you have provided my family and me as of late. And since you have the been the source of so much amusement for us, I have no compunction or hesitation with calling you by your first name. You obviously are a fan. After all, who else but a fan would double the price on my head for merely speaking the truth? It did give us all a long laugh to see you were so threatened by me that you would actually double the price on my head even above the price on my father's head.

What I question is how long you honestly believe you can dupe the wizarding public? Our laws and bylaws have never been under lock and key. Copies of them have been available everywhere for thousands of years. And the statutes about the crimes you and your band of petty ragtag crooks are, by no means, new. I do not think it will be long before people start to realize that you enjoy anything that gains you more cash and more power, at the expense of the very people you have hoodwinked into believing that you actually had their best interests at heart.

Oh and while I am at it, do thank Mr Roland for me as well. He has done a somewhat adequate job of spinning an elaborate web of lies. The problem with such a web is that it is fragile, and just like a house of cards, when it all falls apart, it comes apart at once and falls, leaving you with nothing. Our world is filled with very wise and skilled witches and wizards. Consider yourself on notice now that your days in this current position of alleged power and influence may be seriously limited.

I look forward to the day when I get my post back and i see you standing in my courtroom, your magic stripped from you, and a cell with your name on it being warmed up for your convenience. I do suggest you take your lackies, including Roland, and teach them how to cope with prison life. You are so well acquainted with it already from your previous time behind bars. If you have forgotten, then just consider it a new adventure. And since yu were evidently so frightened of death that you felt the need to make a horcrux as some sort of insurance against mortality, I rather think you might like spending your second go at life in a prison much like the one you yourself created. You might even find Azkaban to be rather pleasant, should that be the case.

Do let me know when you finally get the courage to "man up" and meet me. I extend a second invitation for you to meet me. It does make me wonder if you are half the wizard you say you are if you fear so over one woman that you hide behind another.

Oh and one more thing? Do please water the plants until I return. I do realize you prefer to see death around you, but you won't be there much longer, and I prefer to find life around me.

Sincerely,
Khaat Lupin
Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top