Amelia Growing Up
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Amelia Growing Up Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Amelia Growing Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amelia Growing Up Empty Amelia Growing Up

Post by Susan Bones Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:50 am

Amelia dear, when you've finally find this and read this. You'll be wondering why there isn't any baby pictures of you, well we sort of lost them in the house somewhere, they might turn up someday. Maybe it's better you don't see who your father and I where like when you were born, you day I'll tell you but that's a long time away, at least sixteen.

Amelia Growing Up O9o4nl
I don't even remember where we got they hat but you refused to take it off for six months. Amelia, I swear to the day I day you were the most stubborn child I've ever known, which is good and bad. Despite what you may think of this picture, it's my favourite one I have of you. You were two years old and obsessed with hats.

Amelia Growing Up Elle_Fanning_15208_471
I took this at wedding that you were in, some muggle friends of mine that we don't talk to anymore, a story for another time. You looked so cute I couldn't resist not putting this in here. You were four in this picture, don't ask why we didn't cut your hair because I can't remember why.

Amelia Growing Up 3598733869
Five years old and going to your first day at muggle school, I hope that it wasn't torture. By the day, your dad and I fallowed the bus all the way to the school, I know we're weird.

Amelia Growing Up Elle-fanning-super-8-trailer
Amelia, Merlin had you grown up fast. Your eleven years old, you had just finished flying around the farm with your siblings before we left for Platform 9 and 3/4 for the first time. I must add I still hate it when you fly, it makes me realize you aren't my little baby girl anymore. That scares me more then anything right now.

Amelia Growing Up Elle-Fanning-Marc-Jacobs_butterboom_2
People are mistaking you for fourteen when your only twelve. The way you act, talk and dress reminds me so much of Auntie Amelia. I hope you make a deference like she did. Your probably going to be so sick and tired of me telling you how much you are like Auntie Amelia but remember you aren't her. Remind me that when I forget that.

Amelia Growing Up Elle-fanning
Amelia your thirteen now. You've developed your own unique style. I have to say I'm glad you don't care what others think of you as much as I do, it's a miracle that you can do that at such a young age. I just hope you aren't forced to grow up too quickly like generations before you.

Amelia Growing Up Ellefanning
Amelia, your fourteen now. You've began to start wearing old clothes that belonged to Auntie Amelia, like that hat in this picture. I wish you'd act more like a fourteen year old but then again I'm glad that you've found your place in the world already and has figured out how to use your talents and personality to get you where you want to go. I don't tell you enough how much I love you.

Amelia Growing Up 2ElleFanningRodarteSpring2011ShortFilm
I can't believe your fifteen now Amelia. You aren't a little girl anymore but a young lady. I'm terrified of you leaving home, though your brother is this year, you've always been my little angel. You weren't suppose to grow up. Soon I'll be hanging onto on the Platform not wanting to yet you go on the train because that means you'll only have two more times standing on the Platform as student. You don't realize how fast life goes, slow down my angel and smell the roses. Your dad I love you so much.

Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Amelia Growing Up Empty Re: Amelia Growing Up

Post by Susan Bones Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 am

Merlin's beard, I found another picture of when Amelia was little, in a little box in the attic. I don't remember how she got the puppets but she loved them to death. I think they are still somewhere in the house. I'm going to have to look for them now and the put them somewhere where I can find them. It's funny how it's always the little things you remember more then the big events. Time really does fly when your raising kids. One day they are in your arms for the first time and the next they are hugging you as they leave home to move into their own flat.
Amelia Growing Up Elle_fanning_1176930487

Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top