Signature for Amelia
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Signature for Amelia Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Signature for Amelia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Signature for Amelia Empty Signature for Amelia

Post by Amelia Lyons Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 pm

So I am looking for something new to replace the Yule ball one that I threw together, so I was hoping to catch the eye of some of the artistic people one this site. Anyone who is interested can make one - heaven knows I will likely change it a lot just to make it interesting, so I wouldn't mind having multiples.

Here is the request form I copied from one of the shops:

Character's Name: Amelia Lyons
What do you want?: Signature
Specific Pictures: Any combination of these. The site is http://evanrachelwood.net/gallery1/displayimage.php?album=235&pos=0. These are the images I like:
Photoshoot 39, Photo 1
Photoshoot 33, Photo 33
Photoshoot 29, Photos 3, 4, 5, 6, 14
Phtoshoot 35, Photo 1, 21, (31-34 but the words might be a problem Can you get rid of them?)

I thought I would give you options, just to make your job easier. If you want me to narrow it down I can do that too.
Text: Don't push so hard against the world. You can't do it all alone & if you could, would you really want to?
Fonts: Scriptina or Jane Austen – whichever looks better (these are from DaFont.com)
Specific Colours: I’m looking for something neutral colored, black and white is also fine. I am okay with gem tones if you think color looks better, but I don’t want pastels or brights.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Amelia Lyons on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Signature for Amelia Empty Re: Signature for Amelia

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 am

You do know that none of those links are active. They are telling me that it's Forbidden to reach.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Thank you for letting me know, Miseria. I couldn't make the photo links work, so I just gave the website and then specific instructions for finding them.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Alright, I commited a crime. I made you a signature!

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/n3rxq9.jpg

Signature for Amelia N3rxq9

Eeh, how do you like it? >.<
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 pm

How is that a crime? It is lovely! Thank you very much!
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top