Charms - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Charms - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Charms

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:18 pm

Sophia smiled at Andrian "Good Job Andrian, now lwt me tryand see if I can do it."said Sophiaas she got out her wand from her. "Ok Sophia just clearyour mind and focus on making the book come to you. Sophia thought. As she cleared her thoart she pointed her wand. "Accio Book."said Sophia clearly and lud as she book came towards her as she held out her hand and caught it withone had. "Wow, Professor I did it!"said Sophia happily
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Thereza was quite bored of this class already. It didn't seem like anyone had actually done this spell before. She knew they all couldn't possibly be first eyars, so it took her quite by surprise, but nevertheless she could find herself standing by her table in the back, summoning a rather thick book from the professors desk, which was four meters from her.

The book flew a few inches into the air before it fell down again. Thereza had to stop because of a cough that suddenly got to her. She cleared her throat and spoke with a clear voice again, "Accio book!" Within the next second, the book flew a meter up in the air and then over all of the students heads before he landed perfectly fine at her table.

Smiling to herself, she did not move the book, before she summoned some parchment and ink, from behind the professors desk, and then when they landed at her table, she began to answer the question she would give to the professor within the next minutes. So, sealing her answers, she levitated the parchment to the hands of Professor Flitwick, and she did not drop it until she was certain that he had it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:28 am

Oh very good, very good, Duchess Carie! Perfect example of a Role Playing post, five points to Ravenclaw!

This class will be taken over by Wes as soon as I have Moderated all classes and put to effect the new scheduel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:51 am

"alright now charms are the basics of all magic today we are going to learn feeling charms alright Now who can tell me wat feeling charms do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Thereza smiled to herself as she listened to the professor as he spoke. Thinking over what she could answer, she rose up her hand, waited for the professor to see it and then she spoke with a soft and tender voice, "Feeling charm, professor? Is there such charm that is called feeling charm? I've heard about the Fidelius charm, that must be the closest charm when you say the feeling charm, I can think of at the moment."

Lady Thereza wasn't completely sure over her words, perhaps there was a charm called feeling charm, but that she had not heard of. A charm that can feel? Or perhaps it is a charm that makes something feel? That would make more sense, but is there really a charm called that? Thereza wondered and thought of that as she finished speaking, but she kept looking at the profesor and waited for him to either see a new students or answer her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:33 pm

"Well what type of feelings do you think im talking about miss Thereza, you must be careful it is a trick question"

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:59 pm

[[OoC: Um, not be sound rude or anything, but can you please write with full words? E.g, not u, wat, im. And have dots and comma's? It's just a bit annoying to read a sentence or two that has no ending between them. Thank you]]

Thereza though over what the professor had just said. She had really no idea of what she could say or what the real answer could be, so this was a trick question? Then it wouldn't be that hard, would it? biting her bottom lip, she slowly agitated her head as she answered the professor, "I don't know professor. The only thing I can actually think off, is a charm that makes other persons or things feel. I can't think over anything else that has to do with a feeling charm. I'm sorry." she finished. Thereza was still not sure about there was a spell called the feeling charm, but if the professor said so, then there must be something, right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 pm

"alright you where close the feeling charms, have to do with your sence of touch like macking somthing smooth when it isnt or cold when its hot do you see?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Attention Class I WIll be taking over for professor flitwick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:02 pm

'Hey, sorry im late Professor Moody! Im Ginevra, and im new. Can i join the class' asked Ginevra entering the Charms classroom
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top