STAR, Persephone
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

STAR, Persephone Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

STAR, Persephone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STAR, Persephone Empty STAR, Persephone

Post by Persephone Star Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:32 pm

STAR, Persephone Tumblr_my2i1iPGTg1rk4n9yo1_1280

PERSEPHONE INDIA STAR
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Persephone India Evangeline Star

NICKNAMES: Persie, Eva

ALLEGIANCE: -

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff

CLASSES: Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, Herbology and Potions

WAND: Oak, phoenix feather, 10 inches and very flexible

PLAY BY: Ava Clarke

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: blonde

EYE COLOUR: green

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: short, 122 cm

BODY BUILD: thin

GENERAL APPEARANCE: although small and thin, India knows perfectly well how to stand for herself and that is clear from the way she stands, walks and looks around with her chin held high.
Her face is considered interesting, especially because her parents are black and all the traces of origin remain there even though her face is milky white. Persephone's hair is really curly and naturally it points into every direction possible, making it also hard to control.

Once outside of school where wearing uniform is a necessity, one can see Persephone wearing sweaters, casual jeans and even t-shirts with only some accessories in her hair or attached to her clothes.

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:positive: clever, smart, loyal to her cause, good actress, fast on her feet, reacts quickly

negative: impatient, bad listener, stubborn, can be very judgmental, lazy, addicted to chewing nails

LIKES & DISLIKES:
dislikes: mean people, orders, spicy food, salt-liquorice,

GOALS: currently it is to become a good witch and graduate one day

HABITS & QUIRKS: chews nails when she gets irritated, angry or nervous; has a habit of pulling her hair when agitated slightly

BOGGART: death

PATRONUS: her eleventh birthday when she got her letter from Hogwarts

DEMENTOR: seeing her pet run over by a car

VERITASERUM: she actually likes muggle toys (but don't tell anyone)

MIRROR OF ERISED: superhero

PERSONALITY: Witty and quick with her reactions (as well as her tongue), Persephone Star is a funny girl who has many traits combined into herself. Possibly the most well known and obvious thing about her is the fact that she can not say no and it is a bad call to give her the leash to form on overall rule over something. Still stuck in her childhood, Persie sometimes fantasizes about being some sort of a superhero she had seen on a tv show or a comic book page.
When it comes to getting what she wants, she is a great actress and knows how to use her big green eyes in order to get to the point.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Lucian Star

MOTHER: Evangeline Star

SIBLING/S: Rayne and Beatrice Star, both Hufflepuff graduates.

OTHER: grandmother Willow.

BLOOD STATUS: half-blood

SPECIES: human

SOCIAL STATUS: Lower class

PET/S:
cat named Poss

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
-

CHARACTER HISTORY

EARLY YEARS: Persephone Star was born on the fifteenth of February to an economically struggling family. She was more of a surprise when she was first delivered: her parents and both sisters were dark brown and suddenly their youngest was milky-white and she was almost considered dead if not for her loud cries.
She spent her childhood playing and learning with her sisters who taught her some things about their school which brought her the fascination over magics.
Her own first act of “magic show” was when she accidentally made all the balloons on her birthday party explode all at the same time.

HOGWARTS YEARS: Her time at Hogwarts has been relatively short yet. She got sorted rather quickly: the sorting hat recognized her as the youngest sibling of the Star family and therefore, after very short evaluation, she was sent after Beatrice's and Rayne's footsteps. So far she has been glad of this decision.
Adapting quickly, she has also made some friends among her peers.

ADULTHOOD: yet to come

OUT OF CHARACTER
[size=11]
ALSO KNOWN AS: Mis

RP EXPERIENCE: years and years

HOW YOU FOUND US: Google

MAIN CHARACTER: Miseria Lupin

CHARACTER PURPOSE: I want a dragon

RP SAMPLE:
At least one paragraph - skip if you have another character

Last edited by Persephone Star on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Persephone Star
Persephone Star
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

STAR, Persephone Empty Re: STAR, Persephone

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Hey, Mis! I'm glad you're going for a first year. I just have two little things, though:

The first is that she has only what people would consider 'good' traits. Or, what I would. Could you put in a couple negative ones to balance it out?

And, oddly enough, the traits you've given her and the way you describe her really comes off as Slytherin to me in parts more than Hufflepuff. Really, it's mostly the wit and the acting to get what she wants thing, so maybe that's just me reading into it. Maybe if you add in some negative traits that speak more for a Hufflepuff it would be more clear to me.

Either way, if you're set on Hufflepuff I think you could manage it - I mean, she's only 11 so she has lots of time to grow and mature. So just let me know what you think about the House situation after you've edited in a few of those traits. Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

STAR, Persephone Empty Re: STAR, Persephone

Post by Persephone Star Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:06 am

I am set on a Hufflepuff. Very Happy You need more of those xD xD
And I edited, hopefully that is enough. :p
Persephone Star
Persephone Star