The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)  Empty The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Dakota made her way into the night club and was met by the blasting vibrations of the bass blaring from the speakers. She looked around for a victim to dance with. But she saw no viable contestants... yet. She had the night to herself. She made her way over to the bar and ordered a fire whiskey.

She leaned against the bar with the drink in her hand and looked down at her outfit. She had to admit, she looked hot as hell.She was surprised she had gotten into the club and past security with as much ease as she had. She was underage, but she didn’t look it. She was surprised also that they did not card her when she ordered her drink, not the she was complaining.

She sipped her drink and observed the crowd before her. She really wanted to dance, but she didn’t want to dance alone. No, she wanted a guy to come up to her and ask her to dance. She continued to sip her drink and let the warm sensations overcome her
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)  Empty Re: The Beat of the Bass (Vaughn)

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Vaughn was trying to see if he could sneak into a club just for fun and ended up slipping past the bouncer at the door. He didn't think he could do it but grinned because he did as he made his way across the room. He looked around trying to see what all the hype was about the place. He wasn't entirely impressed but then again it wasn't the only club in London.

Vaughn was about to leave when he saw her at the bar looking bored. He made his way over to her making sure that no one else was doing the same. Reaching her he gave her his best smile, "Hey wanna dance?" He asked holding out his hand to her wondering if she would take the invitation.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:03 am

Dakota heard a familiar voice and turned to see it was in fact her boyfriend. "Vaughn? Baby what are you doing here?"

She pushed her red colored hair behind her ear and smiled at him. She wasnt upset that he was there, she was actually quite happy. But she had kind of been hoping for a night to herself. She kissed him softly on the lips and smiled up at him.

She took his hand and followed him onto the dance floor. She turned her back to him and moved her hips to the beat of  muggle electronic dance music surrounding them. "I thought you would be at the castle. How did you even find me, baby?"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Vaughn smiled when turned around, "I was seeing if I could actually sneak in here and I was surprised at how easy it was." He said kissing her back wrapping his arms around her waist. "So what are you doing here? Causing havoc?" He teased her with a mischievous grin on his face. He followed when she lead him to the dance floor then moved to the beat of the music that blared into the club. He moved with her listening and feeling the beat of the music as he moved with it. "I couldn't stand the castle anymore, I didn't want to end up with more fights on my record. I wasn't trying to find you," He said smiling softly as he moved with grace and rhyme.

Vaughn looked around the club when he saw the bouncer pointing them out. "I think it's time to go, the bouncer is headed this way to grab both of us." He took her hand and ran between the people there and through the back door of the club. Looking both ways he decided to go left towards the other end of the alley. He kept his hand firmly in hers as they raced down the alley then onto the sidewalk. He made sure she was doing fine before he quickly ducked into another alley sticking to the shadows. "You okay Dakota?" He asked softly his breathing fast and choppy as he saw the bouncer race past them. "I wonder what made him so mad to chase after us this far." Vaughn said more to himself than anything. He put his arms above his head as he breathed trying to get it under control. His lungs felt like they had been kicked and stomped on.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:59 am

"You know me so well. I am always causing some sort of havoc and chaos, arent I?" SHe smiled and nodded when he mentioned the fights, "You always seem to be getting into those." She poked his nose and smiled as she kissed his cheek.

Her eyes widened when the bouncer began to chase them. She tried to keep up with Vaughn and ended up breaking a heel, "My shoe!" She cried out as she continued running, now unevely because her shoes were at uneven heights.

When he asked if she was ok she crossed her arms and glared. "No I am now. I broke a heel, Vaughn" She pointed down to her shoe and frowned. When she saw he was having trouble breathing, she went into instant protective girlfriend mode, and helped him regain his breath. "Are you ok, baby?"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top