this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  Empty this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:07 am

Dakota walked into the great hall and sat at her table. She looked over at the gryffindor table at first to see if vaughn was there. She smiled when she didnt see him. She smiled even more when she didnt see his evil boyfriend stealer there either. She looked for jakob and didnt see him yet. Just then a pair of arms wrapped around her and she jumped
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  Empty Re: this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:25 am

Jakob snuck up to the Slytherin table and behind Dakota, being careful to be extra quiet as he put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who," he spoke softly in her ear. 
It felt weird as he took a seat beside her instead of over at the Gyriffindor table where he normally sat. But it was going to be a nice change to see new faces instead of the same boring old ones he was use to seeing day in and day out.
"Glad to see you got all the pumpkin guts out of your hair in time," he grinned at her with his signature lopsided grin.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  Empty Re: this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:28 am

Dakota smiled "hello jakob lycanthe" she said as her eyes were covered. She held his hands as she lowered them from her eyes. She turned and kissed his cheek and smiled "yeah it took me forever to get it out. But i managed to do it. I see you still have a tiny bit in your hair love." she picked a couple of pumpkinbseeds out of his hair and smiled softly. She leaned against him a bit as he sat down and smiled. She didnt realize that she was still holding his hand. Not that she cared. She kind of like it. Alot. She smiled at him as she ate
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:35 am

Athena walked into the walked into the Great Hall holding the wooden roses Vaughn made for her that were painted finally at last, they looked beautiful, she couldn't wait to show Vaughn. Taking a seat at the Gryffindor table, she felt a familiar pair of arms around her and a kiss on her cheek she smiled. " Hey Vanny love, look I finished painting the flower that you made me by the lake isn't it pretty! "said Athena. As Vaughn sat down beside her, she intertwined hands with him and smiled happily at him. " Hogsmeade weekend is this weekend, I was thinking that we could go together, what do you think? "Athena asked him.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:10 am

Vaughn ran a hand through his hair, he was tired but once he saw Athena at the table his eyes lit up. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek. He sat down next to her and looked at the finished flower. "Ah it looks beautiful sweetheart. I'll get it sealed today for you so nothing chips or fades." He said bringing their intertwined hands up and kissing her hand softly. "Sounds like lots of fun, going to Hogsmeade together." He said grinning at her before starting to eat.

"I have a few new pieces of art I would love for you to see. I want to see if you can possibly help me with some coloring on a few of them." He said grinning.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:23 am

Dakota froze when she heard his voice. It was so familiar yet so distant at the same thime. She could feel it in her chest and it made her start to shake. With both fear and famiarity. She clung to jakobs hand and gave him a look that said she had no idea what to do now. She his her face in his arm to try and collect her thoughts. She curled deeper into jakob and tried to remain calm. How could she have thought this was a good idea. Then the words hogsmeade hit her ears. She calmed down a bit and looked at jakob "so hogsmeade is this weekend"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:09 am

Squeezing her hand Jakob tried to resure Kota that he wasn't going anywhere. "He came in didn't he?" he asked, "But I'm here. You don't need him." Jakob smiled kindly down at the pretty little girl he had met earlier. "It will be okay." He whispered.
"Yeah, Hogsmead sounds fun." Jakob smiled at Dakota. "maybe we could go have lunch at the three broom sticks or something?" he suggested hopping to get her mind off of Vaughn, and back to being happy. "Don't let them rain on your parade, sweetheart. You have so much more to worry about. LIke making yourself happy."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:52 am

Athena smiled. " Thanks Vanny love, I worked hard on painting it, took me hours to paint it the way that we wanted but I did it! "said Athena looking down at the roses. " That'll be wonderful Vanny love, that way I'll always have something of you with me. " said Athena kissing his cheek. Athena giggled and blushed as he kissed their intertwined hands. Athena smiled. " I can't wait, maybe we can even go to Puddifoot's and be like those cheesy and cliché couples in there! "said Athena playfully before laughing. Of course her and Vaughn kissed, but they didn't make out with each other, at least not yet, and she heard that was the hottest make out place in Hogsmeade.

Athena's eyes brightened happily as he mentioned art, the one thing him and her loved more then anything. " Ooh...I would love to see them and help you color them, we make such a great team, you whittle beautiful things out of wood, and I paint them! "said Athena laughing. " We're perfect for each other! "said Athena smiling at him before she started eating.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:53 am

Dakota nodded when jakob asked if vaughn had come in "yeah. Yeah he did. Hes over by her. I just know he is" she turned around to confirm her thoughts and frowned at the sight of them kissing. She felt tears in her eyes and looked at jakob. She should be happy cuz he was there. She smiled as he whispered in her ear. He seemed to really care for her. Even though they had only just met and that made dakota smile. She nodded at the suggestion of lunch in hogsmeade, "its a date" she said smiling widely. She held his hand and kissed his cheek rather close to his lips
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Vaughn smiled and kissed her cheek. "You did wonderful sweetheart and it looks beautiful." He said picking up the roses again and smiled at the colors. "It really pops out with those colors makes them unique in everything." He grinned at her next words kissing her hand again as a few of the Gryffindor's wolf whistled at them. He laughed as he heard the whistles, "Cheesy and cliche? Hmm you mean the ones who are all over the other making goo goo eyes at each other?" He said with a grin.

"They are different than what I usually make but I've had quite a beautiful muse lately. Yes it is a very good team." He said then more noises from their fellow Gryffindor's. He shook his head pointing at them, "Knock it off you lot." He said teasingly at them as he tried not to laugh but failing miserably. "I agree," He put his hand on the side of her face and kissed her lips softly.

Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top