Bumping into friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bumping into friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bumping into friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bumping into friends Empty Bumping into friends

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Vanessa was excited as she walked down the street with her daughter Sascha, they were going to pick out some Halloween costumes. She did muggle Halloween because she thought it was a fun way to get Sascha used to being around other kids and such. So they walked hand and hand as Sascha talked about the possible costumes they would get. Nessa was smiling the entire time when she noticed that her daughter's shoe was untied. She lead Sascha over to the side of the sidewalk to tie her shoe when she noticed that the lace was broke, she wondered how she didn't tell it was even close to breaking.

"Alright well we're gonna have to get you some new shoes, your lace is broke and your shoes are pretty worn down. How about we get shoes first then we get costumes? How's that sound princess?" Nessa said smiling at her daughter.

"Yes! Oooh can I get pretty purple ones?" Sascha asked with a childlike excitement and a giant grin.

"Of course princess, you can get pretty purple shoes." She said as she found a way to keep the shoe on her foot before standing up and looking towards a shopping strip.

Seeing a shoe store next to the costume shop she smiled as she lead her daughter across the street and towards the shoe store.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Bumping into friends Empty Re: Bumping into friends

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Kace was out and about getting some stuff for the house and some stuff for dinner tonight, he knew what he wanted and had the list in his hands. Kace walked down the busy street of London walking out of the Farmers Market with a vegetables to make a salad for tonight. Kace smiled to himself as the fall breeze rustled through his hair, he was glad that it was starting to get a bit colder now, he hated the hot and summer time it was to hot for his taste. Kace with his earphones in his ears was listening to his ipod as he was heading back to his car to put his things away, as a little girl came running down the street with her mother Kace stopped in his tracks. " Whoa! "Kace laughed as they passed him.  

Wait a minute, why did that face look so familiar to him, like he seen it before? Kace realized that it was his best friend Vanessa from school. Running into the shoe shop, he looked at her and smiled. " Hello Nessa, long time no see, how are you? "Kace asked her smiling. Seeing her daughter he looked down and gave her a soft warm smile. " Hello cutie, what's your name? "Kace asked her seeing that she looked a bit shy at meeting him. Kace had a soft spot for kids, you could say that he loved them, so you could say.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Vanessa was watching her daughter look through the kids aisle for purple shoes then squealed loudly when she found them. She laughed as her daughter grabbed a pair and ran towards a bench to sit down on, Nessa grabbed the right size shoe for her. Took the ones that were too big and handed her the ones that would fit perfectly on her. She was looking around when she saw someone approaching her. She recognized him and was shocked since it had been a while since they talked to one another because she was always busy with Sascha.

"Hey Kace, yeah it has been a long time. I've been good, just busy with the shop and this one." She said gesturing to Sascha who was currently stomping her feet to light the shoes up. At the sound of a voice Sascha looked up and giving a shy smile.

"My name is Sascha darling. What's yours?" Sascha asked him her head tilted slightly to the side.

Nessa broke out in a laugh remembering that was what her dad called her daughter all the time. So she took a deep breath trying to contain the laughter. "No honey, that's what papa calls you. Your name is just Sascha." She had to look away when her daughter gave her an innocent look to keep from bursting out in laughter. She looked at Kace with laughter still in her eyes, "Sorry she's been doing that lately. Introducing herself as Sascha darling. My father calls her that all the time so she thinks that's her name."
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Kace gathered the rest of the stuff that fallen out of his hands and put them into the bag. Kace laughing to himself seen the little girl run down the aisle looking for some purple shoes apparently. Kace laughed as she grabbed a pair that were to big for her, until Vanessa grabbed the right pair and handed them to her.

Kace smiled. "I'm glad that you're doing so well Nessa, I got to stop by the shop one of these days, I haven't been in awhile."said Kace honestly. "I been working and with my girlfriend Tris, and I finally brought me a house, so it'll be bigger for me and her as well as the baby."said Kace.

Kace smiled at her. "That's a pretty name, I'm Kace, nice to meet you Sascha."said Kace.

Kace laughed before looking at Vanessa. "It's ok, I sort of figured that out, unless of course she had her father's last name."said Kace shrugging. "I was going to put these groceries in my car and go to the cafe on the corner, want to come?'Lace asked her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:47 am

Vanessa smiled back at Kace. "It was hard for a while but I got there. Yeah that would be awesome, I swear I feel like I live there with Sascha." She laughed softly at that knowing full well that was almost the truth of it. "That's wonderful Kace. Wait baby? Your girlfriend is pregnant?" She said looking at him her eyes wide and surprised.

Sascha smiled back at him then played shy behind Nessa's back. "Nice to meet you too." She mumbled into her mother's thigh.

Nessa laughed and said, "Sorry she's really shy."

Nessa laughed softly then bit her lower lip. When Sascha was back on the bench putting her shoes on the bench and putting her old ones back on. "Her father doesn't even know she exists, he left before he found out I was pregnant. He lied to me about everything and I'm afraid he'll try to come back then see her and know." She said looking up at the ceiling to avoid crying in front of Sascha. "Yeah, we'd love to come I just have to pay for her shoes then we'll be all set. Meet you outside?"
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:35 am

Kace laughed. "Sometimes being a work alcoholic is a good thing, keeps you out of trouble!"said Kace smirking at her. "But sometimes in cases like my job being a Auror, I'm constantly in trouble."said Kace honestly. "Actually babies, she's pregnant with twins Nessa, god I'm so freaking nervous!"said Kace pacing now. "I mean what if I'm not a good father Nessa? I'm scared about that."said Kace.

Kace looked at Sascha and smiled at her. "You look just like your mummy, we were best friends in school, we did almost everything together."said Kace.

Kace nodded and smiled. "It's ok I understand, it's normal for kids to be shy at that age."said Lace.

Kace looked at her and frowned. "Wow...I'm so sorry Nessa,I'm here for you."said Kace giving her a friendly hug. Kace rubbed her back comfortingly as any best friend would do for their friend. As she settled down Kace looked at her smiling. "Of course, I'll be right outside, and are you ok?"Kace asked her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:07 pm

"Hey I wasn't the trouble maker in school, your the one who kept putting us in trouble with your little schemes." Nessa said laughing remember the times he talked her into doing something they weren't suppose to do. "Well yeah, but do you still cause trouble?" She gave him a grin trying hard not to laugh to hard at that. "Oh my god Kace that's wonderful, don't be. Your great with kids and your gonna be a wonderful father." She said then sighed because she knew exactly how he felt. "I didn't think I would be a good mother when I got pregnant with Sascha. All I can tell you is that when they come everything will fall into to place and it will come to you naturally. You just have to believe in yourself to a be a good father."

Sascha looked up at Nessa with a look that said, 'You did.' Nessa laughed at her daughter's look and said, "Yeah we used to get in trouble together too. He was a big trouble maker in school." Those words had Sascha giggling behind her mom's leg.

"Yeah she kinda had been shy since she could walk. She hides behind me most of the time." Nessa said with a smile down at her daughter. "She'll open up more if she around you more."

"It's okay just figures that I find someone who really didn't care. Thanks Kace I appreciate that a lot." She said returning the hug. She smiled back at him and said, "Yeah I'm okay. We'll see you outside soon. Come on Sascha let's get those paid for so you can wear them." She held out her hand to her daughter who ran over with the box then took her hand. She lead them to the checkout counter and paid for the shoes that Sascha had picked out. Taking her over to the bench near the door she tied Sascha's new shoes to her feet with a smile. "There now you have nice new shoes," She said to Sascha who gave her a huge grin.

They walked out of the store and looked for Kace, when she spotted him they walked over towards him.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Kace gave her a innocent look. "I ever don't know what you mean, no one force you to come along on my 'little schemes.'"said Kace pointly before laughing. Kace was one of the biggest trouble makers at Hogwarts,he was always in detention for something, he remembered that he had detention for the whole year in his fifith year due to him stink bombing the greenhouse while second year lesson on mandrakes. "Eh...I have my moments, but I wouldn't be who I was if I didn't cause some trouble!"said Kace smirking at her. Kace looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "Thanks Nessa, I just hope so, I just want to be there for my children but I don't want to give up being a Auror though."said Kace. Kace nodded and smiled. "Thanks Nessa I needed that encouragement, it made me feel better about becoming a father."said Kace honestly.

Kace couldn't help but not to chuckle at Sascha's giggle ,it was cute and adorable. "I'll admit I was a pretty big trouble maker, probably one of the biggest in our Hogwarts years!"said Kace chuckling.

Kace nodded. "It's ok I understand, my little cousin Athena is very shy and she's fourteen, although she's getting out of it slowly."said Kace. "I hope she does, would like to know more about this cutie that you talk so much about!"said Kace.

Kace smiled. "Sure thing Nessa, what are best friends for if we didn't have each other's backs?"Kace asked her chuckling. Kace nodded and apparated to his car to put his groceries away before he apparated in the alley way before he waited outside the door for Vanessa and her daughter. Kace decided maybe later on he should come back, he needed some new shoes himself, his converses were starting to wear off. He knew what he wanted a pair of black ones and maybe blue, he liked those colors, but he might get all three colors but he didn't know yet.

Seeing them walking out, Kace smiled at them. "Ready to go to the cafe?"Kace asked Vanessa.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 pm

"Sure you don't, 'cause If I remember correctly you were the only person that go into trouble the most at school." She said not falling for his innocent look. Knowing that his trouble making schemes started the second he stepped foot in Hogwarts. "Yeah that true, I still remember you stink bombing the green house when the second years were in there. It was horrible, too ages to get the stink out of there." She said laughing at the memories. "Your welcome Kace, remember if you need some help let me know and I'll be glad to help out. You don't have to give up being an Auror there's plenty of them that have children and still work as they are." She gave him a small smile knowing everything was going to work out for him. "Your welcome."

Sascha smiled as she still hid behind Nessa's legs before yawning softly. Nessa saw her yawn and knew that she was getting tired but first they had to get something to eat before she could sleep. "I think even the Herbology teacher will still remember you." She said laughing.

"Yeah she'll come around once she's fed and gets to know you a little better." She said smiling. "Oh I'm sure once she opens up she'll talk your ear off for hours."

Nessa smiled at him, "True. I'm glad I bumped into you today."

When they spotted him she smiled, "Yeah ready." She said as Sascha stomped her feet to make her shoes light up. Nessa laughed softly as Sascha looked up with a big grin on her face.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top