Funny Bumping Into You Here
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Funny Bumping Into You Here Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Funny Bumping Into You Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny Bumping Into You Here Empty Funny Bumping Into You Here

Post by James Faulkner Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:25 pm

James felt like having a drink tonight, he had a stressful day even though he hadn't been at work today. He was working with one of his older dragons who wasn't looking all that well today. He had ended up getting burned by it, it had lost it's vision in both eyes so it couldn't see him. It had taken him several hours to get the dragon settled down and get it to recognize him before he could give it treatment. His burn wasn't all that bad on his arm but it still hurt like hell, he didn't want to go to St. Mungos yet because he knew that they would get on him about it like always. So he dressed in a pair of faded dark blue jean, a long black shirt to cover his burn, and a pair of black leather boots. He grabbed his helmet from the table and headed to his garage, he jumped on the back of his Harley and pulled out.

He drove to the Leaky which is was a somewhat frequent regular, he parked near the pub and walked the rest of the way with his helmet in his hand. He walked inside wanting to head straight for the bar when he recognized a familiar face, he looked twice to make sure that he wasn't seeing things before he began walking over. He didn't think that he would see her here, but then again they hadn't seen much of each other at all.

"Imogen?" He said looking at her with his head tilted slightly. "Funny bumping into you here. How are you?" He asked with a smile. It had been a while since he saw his sister in law, but then again he could only wonder what she was doing here.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Funny Bumping Into You Here Empty Re: Funny Bumping Into You Here

Post by Imogen Blackburn Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:48 pm

This is Imogen's first day off after many weeks.
Well, day off on her regular job, so she spent all day selling potions.
This was sokething she learned for her sister, they used to make potions together while Katrien was alive. So now, Imogen continued her sister's step.
She was tired and ready to go to home when she realized that she hasn't any photoshooting tomorrow, so why wouldn't she has some fun tonight?
So instead od her big family house, she went to the Leaky Couldron.
After about an hour she was already a little bit drunk because first of all, she isn't used to dring that much so she is quite intolerant on alcohol, and second, they finally have some Muggle's drinks here.
She is kinda in love with that which Muggles call tequila.

She just ordered her fourth glass when she heard her name.
It wasn't unusal, almost everybody know her so people come to her whenever she comes here if they recognize her.
As always, she was wearing classic Muggle's clothes; new pale blue dress which she bought yesterday and silver high heels.
She turned her head and saw James, her brother in law.

She didn't see him since..well, since Katrien died.
"James? OMG it's really nice to see you!" she smiled and then stand up and hugged him.
"I'm great. How are you?" she looked at him and smiled again.
"Wanna join me at drink? Tonight I'm celebrating my first day off after many weeks" she pulled her hair from her face and sat again.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:12 pm

He looked at her when she turned to look at him, he could tell she had a few drinks.
Seeing her a little bit drunk, was funny to him because she always had this serious look on her face.
He was glad that she wasn't serious right now and looked more relax than anything.

"Hey Imogen. It's good to see you too love." He said hugging her back when she stood.
"That's good. I'm okay I guess." He said not wanting to think of why he was there.
"Yeah that sounds great, I'll join you for a drink. Well I'm glad that you were able to get a day off for once." He ordered a whiskey and say down next to her.
"So how many drinks have you had so far Imogen? I may have to catch up to you." He gave her a grin when his whiskey was set down in front of him.

To him she didn't seem like she was exactly a big drinker.
He had a feeling that she was a light weight and that pretty soon she would be really drunk.
He knew he shouldn't encourage her, but he came here to drink and forget just for a little while.
So before he had to go to St. Mungos, he would have a little bit of a drink so that the nurses nagging wouldn't bug him.
He smiled looking at her, glad that he would have some company and hopeful a way to keep him mind off worrying about her.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Imogen Blackburn Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:40 pm

"You guess that you are okay?" she said frowning.
It was bad, it is supposed to be night for fun and if here is anyone except James who is practical the member of her family, she wouldn't even ask about that.
But family need to stay together so she was worried.
"What's wrong?" she tilted her head and looked at him.

She shrugged and then frowned again trying to count how many she drank so far.
"I don't know to be honest. I think this is my fourth glass. Hey baby" she looked at the waiter "How many drinks I drank so far? Three? So this is four? Thank you!"
She looked at James again and laughed as if she is really drank or maybe even sedated.
"Yes, I was right, You are behind for three drinks" she said and then drank her tequila on ex. "Now four"

She know that she should stop until it is too late but for once she just didn't care.
She was always the good one in family, perfect sister, smart and serious, she has never been in any trouble.
So, she guesses that now her time come. Because of that she didn't care because she is already a little bit drunk, or because she has some really bad ideas in her head now.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 pm

James looked at her when she spoke and knew that she wouldn't leave it at that. He knew that she would push him to tell her what was wrong.
He knew that he was going to have to open up to someone sooner or later.
"I'm losing one of my dragons, he lost his vision and I fear he might be slowly losing his sense of smell. He didn't recognize me tonight." He said softly as he looked down at the table, he didn't want her to see the sadness in his eyes.

He laughed softly at her frowning knowing she was trying to recall how many she had. He laughed more when the waiter told her how many she had already.
"Can I have a double shot of whiskey please?" He said to the waiter as he sat back in his chair. He only hoped that he wouldn't get too drunk, but then again sometimes it happened.
"Well if I have another double whiskey I'll be caught up to you." He said with a grin as the waiter came back with his drink. He noticed the waiter set down another glass and whispered to him pointing at the bar.
He turned to look and saw someone from the ministry lift their glass to him, he did the same back before taking a long drink from his glass.

He didn't think much about seeing people from the Ministry there.
He was just there because of a long, hard, and tiresome day.
He just needed to forget for a while that he was losing his long time dragon to death.
He drank down the rest of his glass before starting in on his other, soon it too disappeared quickly.
Another one was set down before he completely finished his drink, but he wasn't going to complain.
Pretty soon he was five doubles in and finally feeling the fuzziness of being tipsy.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Imogen Blackburn Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Imogen Blackburn was looking at James while he had something like the war in his head probably thinking if he should or not tell her about his problems.
She almost could see battle which was in his head but obviously, one side take a victory because in next moment he was telling her about his sick dragon.
She actually tried to understand but she couldn't. Mostly because of many tequilas she drink tonight, and then because she doesn't know anything about dragons at all.
But still, his words made her sad; she always likes dragons.
"I'm so sorry to hear that. I know that probably couldn't help, but I could try to find some potion to make him feel better or at least to be less in pain" she put her hand on his in order to make him feel better.

She smiled completely happy about that and nodded.
"Yeah, that is a really, really, really smart idea" her sentence probably didn't have any sense, but she just didn't care about that.
She looked over his shoulder and saw one guy lifting his glass to James, but she didn't know him, so she wasn't bothering about that at all.
She just wants to have fun, even if she would probably feel awful in the morning.

Next glass on tequila was already in front of her, and she looked at James.
"This is what I like about this place. People know you, and you don't need to tell them what you want, they already know what will make you happy!" she smiled happily as a child and drank her fifth glass.
"Do you have any music here? It's deathly silence here" she frowned annoyed and looked at the waiter with raised eyebrow so he turned on the music and she sent him a kiss.

Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:40 am

James felt the pang of sadness as he talked about his dragon being sick, he knew that she didn't know exactly what he was talking about. He was just glad that he could tell someone, he had people coming in to check in on him tomorrow afternoon.
"Thanks Imogen. It's okay, I have someone coming in tomorrow afternoon to take a look at him." He said with a smile and then covered her hand with his other giving it a reassuring squeeze.

He laughed at her words knowing that her tequila was getting to her quickly.
His own whiskey was starting to take affect to him as well, he downed the last bit of his glass before another was put in front of him.
He looked over at the person from the ministry and saw the secretive smile on the man's face.
He knew then that the man was trying to get him drunk, he knew that there was talk about how he never seemed to be relaxed no matter what.
Of course he couldn't get mad at the man yet, considering that the man was just trying to loosen up James who was rumored to be a workaholic.

He smiled at her words and nodded understanding completely.
"Or you have people you talk about how much your a workaholic and then they buy you drinks so that they can see when your not constantly stiff." He said with a laugh, he had never been drunk before so he was enjoying the way the whiskey warmed his body.
James laughed softly at her words directed at the bartender, "Your a flirt Imogen." He said with a grin.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Imogen Blackburn Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:56 pm

"Who is that guy looking at smiling at you constantly?" Imogen looked at the man once again and then back at James.
"He is smiling a lot. Is he gay? Maybe he is in love with you!" she started laughing a lot, it was just something really stupid to say but she couldn't help herself.
She was too drunk and everything was stupid tonight.
She frowned looking at empty glasses in front of her.
There were too much empty glasses but she didn't really care.

Imogen looked at James first confused and then she started laughing again finally understanding why that guy constantly looked at them.
"Oh, so that is the reason" she clapped her hands.

Imogen pursed her lips like if she is angry and looked at James.
"I didn't flirt, I just know how to get what I want and when I what" she shrugged and then grabbed his hand and stand up.

"Let's dance!" she put her palms around his neck and looked him into the eyes.
"I think that guy is shocked now, you are actually dancing. But let's make things a little bit funnier." she smiled and then came closer to him and kissed his lips.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top