This is classic, really. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is classic, really. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is classic, really.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is classic, really. - Page 3 Empty Re: This is classic, really.

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:04 am

Ryo glanced over at a clock that was hanging on the wall opposite of the table where the two of them sat. It had already gotten pretty late in the day, for him at least. He figured that since he had all this free time, he'd use it to be productive and he'd head to work for at least a few hours.

That had been his original plan.

Things didn't go as planned, though, thanks to his bumping into Maura. It wasn't a bad thing, not by any means, but he knew that his adult responsibilities were awaiting his return and he knew he'd best not keep them waiting. Not if he didn't want to get backed up with all the work he'd have to do. It was hard being one of the oldest members of the Spririt Division on the Dept. of Magical Creatures, not in age but in experience. There were so many newbies and he'd really been looking forward to having Hit there but the Aurors had apparently taken her from his department.

It was sad in a way, but he was glad she was exploring her options rather than just sticking to one thing. The ministry was a big place, after all.

"Wow, its gotten pretty late." He thought aloud. "I should get going, it was nice talking to you Maura. I should get to work for a bit." He had fixed his gaze on her at that point. "We should do this again some time, go out together as a real hang out and not something accidental." He laughed softly, a small smile tugging st the corners on his mouth.

"If I send you an Owl, will it get to you? Or should I send it somewhere specific?" He asked, trying not to be awkward(though he was failing at it) about her address.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:12 am

Maura looked at the clock herself her eyes widen, wow... it was a bit late, where did the time go she wondered, not that he minded she needed some company other than her family. It was good to talk to someone other then her family and Lilyanya, her talking to more people was helping her get out of her loner stage that she been under for so long, although she had a feeling she was only going to have a few friends due to trusting issues. It wasn't that Maura didn't like people, that wasn't the thing, she just didn't trust people easily, she seen how people could be and didn't like it. It was easier for her to be a loner and oblivious of people then try to fit in, besides why blend in when you were born to stand out as Maura seen it, she didn't see the reason in trying to blend in it wasn't who she was. Besides, she was odd anyways, and knew that she always will be but she felt that she was unique.

Maura knew that she had herself to attend, she had many people she needed to heal and get better, and she couldn't keep them or anyone else waiting. Maura was a well trained Healer and been doing it since she was a intern in her sixth year, so she was a bit of experience in healing, but not as long as Robert or Khaat by any means but she been doing it awhile. She knew that she couldn't leave all the work for Khaat or the other healers, it wouldn't be right or fair, but she loved her job to much to miss any days. Maura was a workaholic, she worked a lot and didn't really take time for herself, she really didn't need it when she didn't have anyone and she depended on herself. Maura was fiercely independent and didn't need anyone to help her or save her, she was plenty capable of taking care of herself, she didn't need anyone but herself.

"Yeah I should probably get going myself, people at St. Mungo's aren't going to heal themselves!"said Maura jokingly. "Nice talking to you Ryo, it was nice talking to someone other then my family, nice change you know."said Maura. Maura looked at him shocked and surprised. "O.. Of course, that'll be fun, just hanging out as friends and no accidental bump in."said Maura chuckling before smiling.

Maura laughed. "I'll give you my address and you can send it there if you like, I don't know where else you can send it to, other then maybe my office in St. Mungo's."said Maura. Maura reached into her bookbag and gotten a piece of paper from her sketch book and a pencil and wrote down her address. "Here you go, there's my address and office to St.Mungo's if I'm not at home, also my number if you're into the muggle stuff and do texting and calling."said Maura shrugging. she was trying not to make this awakward although she knew that she was somewhat mailing miserably.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 pm

There was now so much to do with so little time and Ryo started to wonder how he'd allowed so much time to go by. And how he hadn't noticed that all that time had gone by. The sun had finally emerged from the grey clouds that had once covered it and the rain seemed to have stopped for the time being.

He took the paper from Maura and gave it quick glance, before stuffing it in his pocket, making a mental note to remember that it was in there so he didn't end up losing it like he did so many other things thanks to his oh so hectic life. While he was at it, he made another mental note that he would check in on the Gryffindor girl since he was sure she was still at the Ministry and maybe offer her dinner or something.

He couldn't have his best friend thinking that he'd forgotten about her, could he?

Of course not. It was strange to him, though, that he'd grown so close to the girl considering they were so many years apart but he supposed it could happen. Sayuri was a big reason why it had happened and then their being Vampires was the other reason Hit had been so attracted to them and why she had originally wanted to be in his department at the Ministry.

They wouldn't have worked together often though, since she wanted to deal with Beings(as Vampires were classified as such) and he dealt with Spirits. Still, though, as long as she was happy he couldn't complain.

"Right, I'll.. um, text you later on today then." he told the other Hufflepuff awkwardly. Ryo had never really had much use for muggle devices but he did have a cell phone in his apartment just in case he ever needed it. It was funny that being a vampire and being able to use magic, Ryo would even consider the use of a device like a cell phone but it would prove to actually be helpful this time around.

"See ya later." he said, smiling at Maura briefly before getting up and going out the door. He decided as he left that he would pop into the Owl Emporium to check in on it, like a good owner would.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top