You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 2 Empty Re: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Daniel stopped looking at her, and she thought it's good chance to continue on his way.
So she just started staring at him and listening carefully everything he said.
He seems to flirt with her, and it felt really good, but she couldn't know if that is true, maybe he was just boring and wanted two hours fun for tonight.
Anyway, she decided to play his little game. Damn, she was excellent at that game of flirting and now is her chance to show that to him.
"Yeah, I could swear that definition for the word 'Picky' is someone who doesn't like a lot of things. But I may be wrong" she shrugged but then chuckled at him.

She looked at him pretending to be really shocked and hurt by his words.
"Wait, are you asking me what we were talking about? What, I'm that awful and bored person that you can't hold a threat with our conversation?" she tried to stay serious, but it was really hard because she wanted to smile.
"That was terrible behaviour, Daniel who other calls Daniel" she shooked her head once again.
"But you still can save yourself, if you tell you forgot what we were talking about because of my beauty, then I may forgive you this time" she titled her head.

"Oh, that means you really are serious. Do you offer every girl who asks you to sit with you to try you or it was just me? Maybe you should try me instead, I may surprise you" she took another sip of her drink which was perfectly cold.
"You seems to be secretly romantic soul; that's really nice. Your girlfriend should really be happy about that. But just about that, I totally disapprove flirting with other girls" she looked at him and winked again.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 2 Empty Re: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 am

He noticed that she was staring and that was something that made him smile although he didn´t want to.
It was clear that he was flirting, but was it too obviously? Daniel decided not to think about that, because that wasn´t good idea for him. Probably he will ruin this moment and it won´t be the same later.
-Who told you that I don´t like a lot of things? Maybe you are wrong, mm? Do you think that is even possible?

-Wait, wait, that´s not what I said. -he tried maybe to explain her what is going on, but then he heard what she said and he put a smile on his face. -Well, that´s it. You are right, that is all because of your beaty and I am completely lost if you really want to know. But I am a little shy and didn´t want to tell you at first.
-So, will you forgive me this time? -he raised his eyebrow while he was looking deep into her eyes.

-To be honest, no. I do that just if I like that girl.. But she must have something that is different.. and then, yes, I must offer that, because we both can get something special, if you understand me. -he took another sip and called waitress to order more for both. -Who said that I won´t try you? I am just giving you time to be ready. -he started to laugh, because he was really free to tell anything that he want and that was rarely. There was something about this girl that made him feel different and he liked it.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:38 pm

She shook her head as disapproving and looked at him.
"You told me that few minutes ago. You said there is a small number of things that you actually like. Gosh Daniel, you really need to pay attention" she tried to stay serious but failed in that, so a smile was on her face all the time.
"I'm never wrong sweetie. Every man should know that about women" she shrugged.

She was staring at him while he seemed to be a little uncomfortable and trying to come up with the right answer. But then, when she heard is next words she wanted to giggle like a teenager girl, but it wouldn't be apropriace, so she stayed serious, or at least she tried.
"Well, that was a good answer so I will forgive you this time. At least you know how to save yourself" Daniel make eye contact, and she saw how deep of blue are his eyes.
Almost as a sky, or sea, and they were beautiful.

She looked at him when he ordered new tour of drinks and smiled.
"What? Now you want to make me drunk? I like you even when I'm sober; you don't need to worry about that."

"Oh, so you want me to be ready? How sweet of you. But I can't wait to do that" she winked and smiled again.
It was something different about him. She could talk to him, tell whatever she wants and still it won't be perverse or dirty conversation. Well, maybe a little bit but that was all right with her.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:46 pm

-Mmm.. -he was confused for a moment but decided not to show that so he just took another sip to avoid that silence. -Okay, it all depends, you know. I like doing a lot of things but I don´t like a lot of girls and yes, I am picky. -he smiled and widened his eyes.
-Oh, yes, I forget about that, and I have to admit that it is big mistake. But sometimes, you have to admit you are wrong.

He took a deep breath and looked at her. -Oh, now I can live peacefully. You made my life easier and I appreciate that. -he was trying really hard not to smile, but he could not resist and he put a smile on his face.

-Well, no. -he said it quickly and that was really true. -If you don´t want it, I will take it, that is not a problem. But I think it is impolite not to order if girl is sitting with you. That´s all. -he nodded his head, trying to be polite, but then he just stopped talking and looked at her.
-You like me, really? That is... nice, I think.

He liked her, that was obviously. She was beautiful, but not just that. There were another things about her that he liked. SO, he just smiled and didn´t tell anything else.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:13 pm

"Does it means we have something in common? I don't like a lot of boys as well." she smiled and took another sip of her drink.
In that moment waitress came with her Risotto and she looked at Daniel and smiled
"I will never admit that honey. Wanna some Risotto?" she took one morsel and it was delicious.

She started smiling a lot when she heard his words.
"I'm glad I could make you happy" she was funny and she felt nice being with him here tonight. It seemed that was good decision to left the house tonight.

"Sure, why I wouldn't like you?" she looked at him.
"I should probably need to wait to say that but damn, we are not children to play games like that" she shrugged and looked at him. He looks like if he was really confused.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 pm

-Well, maybe. Okay, so you wanna say that you don´t like a lot of boys, but you like me. What is so special about me? -he raised his eyebrows while he was looking at her. He was glad that he heard that and that made his day. He forget the girl he met last night and that was pretty cool, because he knew that he won´t see her again. At least not soon, because she left town and went to the college in another country.

He realized that he was gone while he was thinking about that girl and he shook his head when he heard a question. -No, sweetie, thank you, but I have to admit it looks pretty good.

-Yes, that is something that few people can do. I mean to make me happy. -he smiled and took another sip.

-I don´t know, maybe I am ugly or maybe I have something that irritates you, who know? -he winked and started to laugh.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:33 pm

"Why should be something special about someone in order to like him?" she looked at him interested.
"To me is enought that I can speak free with you about everything I want and fact that you can make me laugh that easily" she smiled and shrugged.
Daniel was a lot an ordinary guy. He was funny, smart, and charming enough to force her to notice him.
He is good looking man and probably aware of all his qualities and she liked that about him, she doesn't like fake modesty anyway.

She looked at him and he seemd to be all in his own mind thinking about who knows what.
"Hey, earth to Daniel." she smiled and wave with her hand in front of his fave.
"What are you thi king about?" she said and conginue eating her meal.
"I know. It's really delicious. Are you sure you don't want to try? No? Well, your lost love" she shrugged.

"Well, it's nice to know I am one of them" she smiled. She was thinking a out how weird all of of this is. They are completly strangers but yet, she feels like she know him since forever. Just like if they are long time friends or something like that. She never felt in this way before.

"In life, it's not all bout how someone looks like or if he or she has some really irritating habits. No one is perfect, but if someone makes your day better, it should be all what count" she looked at him again and smiled a little bot shyly.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 pm

-If there was not anything special, we would like everyone, I guess. -he nodded his head. -But that is just my opionion and mybe I am wrong.. Just maybe. -he smiled and looked deep in her eyes. -Well, you see, there is something special about me, you can say everything that you want and I can make you smile. Not everybody can do that, right? - he said it slowly and he was happy and not trying to hide it.

-I am sorry, just something that isn˝t important anymore, but my brain couldn´t resist going somewhere else. -he put his hand on his head and started to laugh. -Stupid thing in here. -he dhook his head again.
-I can´t. Next time I will take something. -he said it like he was sure that there will be next time. Well, he wanted that badly.

He was looking at her and yes, he had to admit that for a long time he didn´t feel anything like this. He felt so special around her and he was sure that she felt something like that, too. He wanted this to be a new beginning of something different, something really good and he didn´t want to ruin this.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:21 pm

"Maybe you are right." she nodded and smiled looking him into eyes. He was telling the thruth, he really can make her smiling like a little girl.
"Then, maybe it is something special about you, you are funny and as I can see for now, really honest and good guy." she heard her own voice telling that words and only then she realized what she was talking about. He really is somehow unique.

"I know how it is. Sometimes we can't control what is in our mind. Sometimes I am thinking about some really stupid things and can't stop with that" she said laughing all the time even if she wasn't sure what is funny about that. Simply, because of him she wants to smile.
Next time - he said that so simply, without thinking and she didn't said anything to that, just nodded.

"So, Daniel, tell me something about yourself" she looked at him with interest. She felt so good with him so it was really easy to forget that she knows him for just a hour, or even less.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:26 pm

He liked her smile and he was glad that he was the reason of it. That was pretty good feeling.
-Oh, thank you, that is sweet I have to say. But, you don´t have to say that things it is my obligation actually. -he smiled and he was trying really hard to stay focused and not to smile, but it was hard. He wasn´t really serious and he felt like he was special in that moment. But, then he stopped smiling. WHat if this is just pretence, maybe she was bored and decided to have fun this night. He decided not to worry, at least this night and took another sip.

-Yes, I know. And sometimes it is a good thing, but sometimes not really.. Like now. And I am sorry. -he nodded his head and put a smile on his face. He wanted to continue talking, but actually he knew that it wasn´t really good idea, because he could say a lot of stupid things when he is a little nervous.

-What do you want to know? I mean, I can talk for hours. -he started to smile. -No, now seriously, what?
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top