You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 3 Empty Re: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:07 am

For several minutes, Beatris caught herself thinking about Daniel and all that this could mean.
There were too many opportunities, and this makes her very annoyed.
Maybe he just wanted pastime for tonight; maybe he wanted a one-night stand, a friend, a friend with benefits or potential relationship.
It is too many options, and he didn't bother to do which could make things a little bit clearer.
She looked at him questioningly with a raised eyebrow.
"I didn't know that we are still in the stone age where we have a rule about who to who gives compliments" she tried to stay serious, perhaps even to express anger, but it took five seconds before she began to laugh.

She was eating her dinner few more minutes before she decided it's enough and then pushed the plate aside.
For a moment she occupied thoughts about her cat, Beatris wasn't sure whether she left food for her beloved pet. In the end, she has decided not to contemplate about it; she certainly left the food, and even if not, the cat is very resourceful.
She took another sip of her drink while listening to what he tells her.

"I agree, but it's something that people cannot control. The brain controls the body as far as I know, but you can't just force yourself to stop thinking about something like that. Maybe you can, but it is tough" she shrugged.
"You have no reason to be sorry" she shook her head and laughed. He was very sweet; he looked as if he was embarrassed.

"Oh, no, please. Don't talk for hours!" Beatris joked and then covered her face with hands in the hope she will be able to stop laughing.
"I don't know; the fact is that I only know your name. Tell me whatever you think I should know. What do you like to do in free time, what movies you like, how old are you... Whatever." she shrugged and looked at him interested.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue - Page 3 Empty Re: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Daniel Harrison Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:01 pm

He was thinking what is going on between them and how this all can end? There were a lot of things that he had to know about her, but he thought that maybe this wasn´t the right time to ask. Or maybe it was?
Then, for a moment, he wanted to ask her when will he see her again, but he didin´t because he thought that maybe she will think that he wants to leave and that wasn¨t true.

-I have to say that I agree, I mean, yes, there are things that we can´t control, but on the other hand, we can concentrate on what is going on at the moment, right? - he smiled and took another sip. The glass was empty and he looked at hers. - Do you want more? I do, if we will continue chatting. -he nodded his head. -Maybe then I will tell you more about me. -he started to laugh. He will tell her something about him that was for sure and he wasn´t shy guy, so he didin´t need another drink to start talking. That was just another joke.

-Okay, I won´t, but remember, one day you will ask me to talk for hours and then I will say that I can´t. -he winked and started to play with the glass. -I like to go out with friends when they aren´t with their girlfriends or wives. I like to drink and you can see that. I like lazy Sundays, a lot, more than everything.. Also, I play basketball every Monday and Friday. Movies.. well, I don´t know, I don´t have favourite movie and it is hard for me to remember titles. -he smiled and shook his head.
-And, I am 26.
-What about you? Tell me what do you like?
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:42 pm

She looked at her glass which was empty as well and nodded.
"Sure, but I will take juice this time" she smiled and looked at him.
"I didn't plan to get drunk this night" she shrugged and frowned to his words before smiling.
"What, you need to be drunk to tell me something about yourself? Gosh is it that bad?" she was joking but still she was wondering why he needs more drink to talk with her.

She started laughing and shook her head.
"No way, I have my ways to make people talk when I want, don't worry about that." she winked too and looked at him.
She was listening carefully what he was talking.
"Hm, lazy Sundays? I like them a lot. I think there is no better thing than that." she looked at him surprised when he told her he was playing basketball.
"It can't be possible! I finally met someone who knows for sports which doesn't include flying and magic at all! How nice is that!" she was very excited about that because she grew in the world without magic and it was nice to meet someone who knows something about that.

"Well, I am 20 years old so I'm sorry but you are too old for me grandpa" she tried to stay serious but just shook her head and started smiling again.
"I'm kidding. I mean I'm really 20 but that's all. I like reading books, rainy days and movies. A lot. I have at least 20 favorite movies!" she smiled.
"And oh, I don't play any sport. It just isn't for me" she shook her head.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top