Plots Ahoy!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plots Ahoy! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plots Ahoy!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plots Ahoy! Empty Plots Ahoy!

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:51 am

I present you with Ella! 25, Ex-Ravenclaw, nursery teacher and former Law Enforcement Officer. Generally friendly, likes to think she’s funny, doesn’t like to admit she’s little bit lost at the moment. Got screwed over by the marriage law and has (almost) gotten over it. She has a mahoosive family and a bunch of fun NPC friends but they’re all ~settled~ or ~moving on~ in life and she needs a change of pace. Something exciting. Or not-so-exciting. But new. And a new job. She is 100% open for anything with anyone anywhere and I’d love to get her into some scrapes or unlikely situations.

I’d also like to test out something (sort-of) new with her, which is to throw her into random interactions without planning ahead and just see where it goes. I think it’d be fun. So I might try to get a bunch of open threads up that anyone can jump into and anything can happen. She can make enemies just as easily as friends, and isn’t exactly shy. So any and all the interactions, please!

(@Adrienne Reynolds She might be Order-bound. Maybe. I’m considering Razz)
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Plots Ahoy! Empty Re: Plots Ahoy!

Post by Sloane Ahmadi-Berkowitz Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:53 am

Would she like to be Claire's assistant? Claire's been looking for one and her background in Law Enforcement is helpful. That would ALSO place Ella in a perfect position to help Sloane!

So, speaking of Sloane, I can totally have her drop in on one of those threads. We've talked a little about the two getting along but Sloane is surely going to have ample opportunity to get lost and ask for help, so that should provide a good excuse for them to meet.
Sloane Ahmadi-Berkowitz
Sloane Ahmadi-Berkowitz
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:41 am

I think Claire was, actually. If not, she was Head of the Law Enforcement Patrol. If you don't want her there, however, Kenna is always looking for more waitstaff and barstaff, and Caleb's sister Camila probably needs a personal assistant (I'm not saying I'm going to create Camila, but she's basically her own character now because I love her). So if either of those tickle your fancy, there's those options too.

Sounds good! I'm going to try to catch up on these threads of mine so I'll stalk around your open threads or maybe start one of my own. We shall seeeeeeeee.
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 am

We can still do a Claire/Ella thread, maybe even just discussing coming back to the dept. and then chickening out (the most likely scenario). Or dropping in to see if they've made any ground with the investigation, or Ella being called in. It would probably be nice and awkward, if you're up for that.

I'm soooo tempted because I think Ella and Camila could get on SO well. They're also the same age, no? But I think she might be a tad over-qualified. Ambitious gal she is. Aghhh I need to have clearer direction. Let me think on it for now (at least until I have a better handle on her character)? Thank youuu for the options though <3

(I can't resisttt over-planning, it seems XD)
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:47 pm

I mean, it could be interesting to see how Barb influences her. If we're still going with him meeting her. Because A, how cute would their faces be next to each other? XD and B, he and Frank can still be confusifying for her. (#WickedReference)

But still. Henry, Maude, Oliver.... I think that's it for me on the Order, actually. Most of my folks are staying out of things. Except Ben, actually. I'd really like to bring Ben out to play again and he's loyal to the Order if that's interesting. He's got the DE mark and has been to Azkaban and everything so I imagine she'd think quite poorly of him at first.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 pm

*musical reference whooshes right over head* XP

A meeting can occur! I'm working on getting open threads up, so just throw them in if it strikes your fancy.

Any of them! She needs to get involved in stuff so whoever you think would work best. If she knew Ben in some capacity before seeing the dark mark it would probably be easier. Up to you!
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Hahahahaha I just had a thought. She works a a nursery, aye? He has little ones who could go there. Well, actually, Tim might be too old. But Eva could! I wouldn't even be upset if they didn't get along. xD He just needs to be taken out of the box and given a run around again.

I think that, of my Order folks, Henry might be the most likely to chat with her and figure out that she might be a good fit. Oliver keeps to himself to some extent. Unless she's a book shopper? Since Kegs is at Hogwarts, Oliver is in the shop more.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Oooooh yes. Well, it's a prep school. So like 4-11, probably. This year she's with the little ones, but she's probably moved around years before. So yeah, they could know each other from there. If you even just want a random thread with a school-related scenario, that could work. I'm totally up for just throwing them together and playing it by ear!

Actually, I think she might already know Henry. If he was also in the Quidditch scene at school and he might have been in the same year as her sister or cousins. If they were at school together and in the same crowd then that's an easy in. Alternatively, Oliver works.
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Well, yeah. Quidditch would do the trick, you're right. He's still massively involved there so if nothing else, his name is still floating around. But if he knows her sister, maybe he's throwing some kind of holiday party and invites her and the family? He'd be the type XD

Oh, Jk. She'd have Tim, then, sorta. He'd be nearly six (omfg, Tim, stop growing XD) so him more likely than Eva. She's... two almost? Or maybe just. Not sure. I'd have to check with Amy. But since Bae teaches he could come round for some kind of school event maybe. Or he could volunteer to help the class sometime. I don't know.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Her sister's actually in the US *hides*. Um, ok, so I'm going to give you a list of ages and houses of family members that were in school with her because it might help. You have 2 Slytherins (both 28), a Gryffindor (29), a Ravenclaw (26), and one undetermined 27 year old. She had friends across the years and houses by association. The Gryffindor and the Slytherin were also Quidditch fiends. Any of the 4 would work.

Lol, yes 5-6 works! I just had a cute thought. You know how sometimes on school/field trips parents come along to help out? Or like, class picnics?
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum