Plots Ahoy! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plots Ahoy! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plots Ahoy!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plots Ahoy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Plots Ahoy!

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Why can't I keep track of anything? omfg. It's one of those days. BUT OMG. HENRY'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! Maybe it's a birthday thing then rofl. He'll be 28 so he probably knows the Gryffindor or Slytherins best. Up to you!

And yeah! That's what I was thinking. He can be a wee bit intimidating when he wants to be, but I think about the kids he's actually pretty alright. Reluctant at first, but like, maybe it was their turn and Bae couldn't because he had to teach and Ben can get off work whenever he wants lol.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Rofl, talk about parental neglect XP In all honesty if he knows one, he probably knows them all. I have this HC of the Lynch boys having this posse of a bunch of cross-year friends wreaking havoc for a like 5 year reign. So :p. But yeah, the Gryffindor works, because the Slytherin is off who knows where. Sean. It'll be Ella plus like 3 NPCs lol. Fun though.

She's unfazed! I need to go re-read some of Ben's threads but that works. Would you like to start or shall I?

Edit: Omg. The irony. Phae's birthday is in two days. Rofl XDD
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:27 pm

HAH. XD Fun fact, as well: If Henry knows them, then Declan definitely does. Those two were inseparable after Henry's third year and Declan would have been the sort of big-man-on-campus for them since he's 30 now. #Olllllllld XD

And I meant he might be a little scary for the kids XD But that's fine too. lol. I owe you so many posts that really I should say I can start it, but we have company coming in like an hour so I have to clean. *cries* But I could do it soon if you don't have the time tonight.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Would Dec have been in the same year as Sean? He's turning 30 this year and a Gryff. Likely played Keeper or Chaser, depending on any toes that might be stepped on XD. He was the ringleader, and 100% knew both your boys. Ergo, he must be invited to the party Razz

I most likely won't be able to get to it tonight (open thread have worn me outttt). So just get to it whenever you can, I suppose? I've literally lost track of all my posts lol. It's alll good.
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:55 pm

My brain just raised the question, Did either of the boys date any of her relatives/her sister? I don't know why they need to know but now Dec and Henry are asking XD I was skimming his app about the Quidditch thing when it came to mind. Henry played Chaser and I apparently never specified for Dec. I would say probably Chaser as well, because he isn't really built for the other spots.

And yeah, I'll see about getting that done soon! Very Happy
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 am

Are the boys bicurious XP? Lol jk, her other female relatives are 33, 21, and a 30 year old squib so they probably didn't coincide. Her sister is possible. She is 28. Her best friend is also possible, she is 25 turning 26. Which actually, means Ella is possible. But that age difference would have been too big in school, I think.

Keeper it is! And ok, take your time! I'm procrastinating intensely atm, but likely to disappear soon.

Edit: Omg WAIT. WAIT. Dec is from Dublin??? Uhhhh....*grabs Ella's hand and waves it* No but seriously, she grew up there. With her sister. It's meant to be. *nods*
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:57 am

To be honest, I wouldn't put it past Drunk!Henry. XD Dec isn't, though lol. I'd just noted in Dec's app that Danica wasn't his first relationship but I never figured out who it actually was. *waves hand* Ah well. Dec dated and Henry was a player. So who knows with those two?

And that's perfect!! If they knew Declan from some kind of primary school (his parents are Muggles so he probably started out at an ordinary school and then got moved) or something, then his being at Hogwarts would've been almost like having a protector/guide sort of person maybe. Depending on how well they liked him.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Blair Woods Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:49 am

Can it be Jane? Can we say it was a childhood crush type of thing and Ella sort-of shipped them? And now Jane's married and Dec's with Dom but she'll obviously still bring it up whenever she sees him? Even though it was like two decades ago? And no one even cares anymore? XD

They went to primary school for sure, her parents lived & worked with muggles. Until they moved away at least. I think that works, especially if he was friends/team-mates with the cousin who took on that big-brother role for E. So it's basically happy families all round XD Bring on the meeting, s'il vous plait!
Ella Blair Woods
Ella Blair Woods
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:39 pm

James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna McBain Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:31 pm

I saw I was tagged in the Henry thread. Let me know if you guys want Dom there or not! I'll stalk no matter what but I'm game for either way. XD
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum