a new day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:09 pm

Relief washed over Maddie's face as Mason agreed to leave. She beamed at him as she placed her hand in his, interlocking their fingers together. "Let's go," she said, starting towards the door with Mason by her side. Suddenly, she stopped abruptly and dropped his hand as she ran back to the table, grabbing a few pieces of toast off it. "Oh, I almost forgot," she said, turning to Mason with a grin on her face. "There we go. Can't forget about Mr. Squid," she added, as she rejoined Mason.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:16 pm

Mason smiled and followed Maddie to the door. When Maddie left her side she left there confused but when she was back he just laughed. "Oh you," he mumbled. "Well of course, we can forget his food," he said with a smile and began to move again towards the door when they had interlocked their fingers again.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:25 pm

As they strolled towards the lake, the gentle breeze swayed the lush green grass, and Mason's warm hand in hers brought Maddie a sense of comfort and safety. With a piece of toast in one hand and Mason's in the other, they walked without fear of being watched or judged. "No, we can't forget him," Maddie murmured, her thoughts on the giant squid.

As they arrived at the lake's edge, the glistening surface of the water reflected the unbroken sunlight. "I wonder where he is," Maddie said, her gaze scanning the lake's expanse. Finding a spot on the water's edge, she sat down and placed the toast in her lap, tearing off a piece and tossing it out to the water, waiting for the squid to appear and play.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:29 pm

Mason followed Maddie to the lake. He just hoped that Mads would be herself again. Even yes the girl seemed to smile and be happy, he knew it was all just a pretend. He just hoped his being there would help.

"No idea," Mason ended up saying when he sat down next to Mads. His eyes were on Maddie rather than looking at the lake to find the squid right now. He was more worried about her girlfriend than trying to find the squid.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:44 pm

As Maddie's hand found Mason's, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the warmth of the sun on her face and the softness of the grass beneath her. She felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that she was not alone in this moment. With Mason by her side, she could let her guard down and just be herself.
As she lay there, she let her thoughts drift, thinking about all that had happened over the past few weeks. The stress of school, the pressure of dealing with Alex’s antics, and the constant scrutiny from her peers had taken its toll on her. But with Mason here, she felt like she could handle anything.
"I'm glad we came out here," she said softly, opening her eyes to look at him. "It's so peaceful. I wish we could stay here forever." She smiled, feeling a sense of contentment that she hadn't felt in a long time.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:57 pm

Mason smiled and could tell Maddie was slowly relaxing here now. He kept her hand in his and just looked at her. He layed down next to her and just listened to what Mads said and nodded her head. "Yes, I'm glad we came here too," he said. "At times I wish it too yes," he said with a smile. "I'm always here for you. No matter what will happen I will try always be here for you," he said. He really meant it. He will always try to be there for Mads.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:14 pm

Maddison snuggled up to Mason, finding comfort in his warmth as she rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand rested lightly on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart. “I know you are,” she whispered softly, her eyes closing as she nestled into his side. She felt safe with him, like nothing could hurt her when she was in his arms.

“Thank you,” she breathed, her voice barely above a whisper. “For not running away from me last night.” She inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the forest that still lingered on him. Mason smelled of the outdoors, with a hint of wet dog, but it was a comforting smell, one that made her feel at ease.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:27 pm

Mason did hold Maddie close to her and did just let the girl be there with him. He smiled and just wondered if everything was okay as Maddie made it sound.

"You're welcome, I would never run away. Never," he said simply to Mads. To be honest he didn't care if he had purple hair or not. Yes he did have a thing for blonde hair but Maddie he loved in more deeper lever than looks. He had fallen in love with her personality too, her smartness and so much more.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:36 pm

Maddison lay there for a while, lost in thought. Despite the peaceful surroundings, her mind kept returning to the events of the previous night. Finally, she broke the silence, whispering Mason's name. As he turned to look at her, she leaned up to place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I know you don't want me to become an Animagus," she murmured in his ear. "I don't have to become one."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:47 pm

Mason just kept enjoying being close to Maddie when the girl mentioned Animagus he sighed. Yes he wasn't thrilled about the idea for sure yes.

The boy took a deep breath. "Well yes I'm not thrilled about it but if you really wish to become one, I won't stay on your way. But just think if your doing it for right reasons," he said. "Don't do it just because you feel like you can't be there for me always. Esepcially when on thsoe full moons. It would better be if your safe somewhere with your friends and family," he added. He would hate to lose Maddie.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum