a new day - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 8 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Mason looked deeply at Maddie and smiled into the kiss. To be honest he could never get enough of these. Always seems to crave more. There was so many passion in his kisses towards Maddie.

"You're welcome," the boy ended up saying back. She loved how close they had become. Yes there were ups and downs but they worked through them.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:31 pm

Maddie let out a deep sigh as she gazed out over the tranquil waters. The sky was ablaze with a spectrum of warm colors as the sun made its descent below the horizon. She avoided making eye contact, and with a hint of hesitation, she spoke up. "Do we really have to go back?" The thought of returning to the castle filled her with dread. She didn't want to face anyone after the way she had been so vulnerable the day before.

Her voice grew softer as she spoke again, "I don't want to go back. Yesterday, I felt so broken. I don't want to feel like that again." Maddie couldn't bear the thought of reliving that painful experience, and the idea of being surrounded by judgmental eyes made her uneasy. She hoped her companion understood her plight and shared her desire to escape the castle's walls.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:41 pm

Mason sighed. "I would love to say no but yes we should," he said with and knew much Maddie wanted just be with him and not go back. But yes for Maddie it was okay to be out after curfew.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I really wish I could help. But if I get into more trouble. I might be expelled. Which can be even more bad here," he said with heavy heart. He knew it was true. Something he had to deal. He knew Maddie needed him also. He wasn't sure he wanted to risk with explusion tho.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:59 pm

Maddison let out a heavy sigh, the weight of her responsibilities weighing heavily on her shoulders. "I suppose it's time to put on my big girl pants," she said to Mason with a weak smile, her grip on him loosening. "I couldn't make it through the rest of the year without you by my side," she added, her gaze lingering on the tranquil waters before her. With a determined look, she intertwined her fingers with Mason's and turned towards the castle, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. "Lets go."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:49 pm

Mason couldn't really imagine his days without seeing Maddie for days. They could only meet if she was expelled on Hogsmeade weekends or when Maddie sneaked out of the castle to meet him. even if the latter wasn't a very good option. "Yeah I know. That's why I can't stay out forever," he said in a sad voice too. Even if he would have liked it. He knew he couldn't become perfect, knowing his record. Her looked at their interwined fingers and just nodded his head. "Yes," he said and began to walk towards hufflepuff common room.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:59 pm

As they made their way back up to the castle, Maddison and Mason walked hand in hand, their steps slow and measured. The air around them was thick with a palpable silence that neither of them seemed inclined to break. Finally, they arrived at Maddison's common room passageway, and she gazed at the entrance before turning her attention to Mason.

With a gentle motion, Maddison withdrew her hand from Mason's and brought her palms up to cup his cheeks, drawing him closer to her. Their eyes locked, and she placed a tender kiss on his cheek, her heart heavy with emotion. "Goodnight, Mase," she whispered softly, knowing that they would soon see each other again.

As she pulled back, Maddison's gaze softened, and she spoke with utmost sincerity. "I love you," she declared, her voice a mere whisper in the stillness of the night. It was a simple phrase, but it carried with it all the weight of the world, all the feelings she held for the one she loved. With a final, lingering glance, Maddison turned and made her way into her common room, her heart full of hope for the future.

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:17 pm

Mason didn't say anything for awhile as they walked, there was no need for words right now. Just the peace was good. He would have wished the walk to the common room was longer tho.

When Maddie kissed her then he did kiss her back with a smile nad passion, she held for her. "Night, Mads," he whispered back.

"I love you, too," she managed to say before Mads walked into the common room. The boy really meant it when she said it to Mads. This girl was someone who he did really love, even if he never expected it few years ago, when they met would happen.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum