I thought I can do it - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I thought I can do it - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I thought I can do it

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I thought I can do it - Page 3 Empty Re: I thought I can do it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:19 pm

Well they were days when she really could be just herself and not pretend to be someone she isn't. What seems to happen quite often lately, as people assume she like her brother. She just didn't let it get to her. "Well they do and best days of my life. I just could be myself," she said with a smile.

When he asked about books then she tried to recall the time she read anything else expect her school homework books. "Alice Adventures in Wonderland," she said with giggles. "I have always loved it since I was kid. I haven't read much lately next to my school books," she added with a smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:58 pm

Kole's eyes lit up at her response. "My mother read that book to me and my siblings when we were younger," he revealed, making a mental note to revisit the story. Suddenly, he gestured for Elle to come closer, a guiding hand helping her with settling into his lap as he held her tightly.

"That's better," Kole remarked, his lips brushing against her temple in a tender gesture. As he pondered the next question, his voice dropped to a lower register. "Why me?" he asked, his eyes searching hers for an answer.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:24 pm

Michelle smiled. "Yeah, it's kids story I know. I reead it myself," she said with a smile. She still loves the story. It's a very nice story. Even yeah none of it really happens in the real world.

She smiled when she ended up sitting now on Kole's lap. She smiled at him. To be honest she didn't mind it at all. "Why you... hmm good question indeed," she said out loud thinking now. Well she didn't have a real answer for it.

"I can be myself around you, I don't have to pretend. No matter what you always brigrthen my day, just being there. You always find a way how to make me feel okay. No matter how bad the day has been. You are there when I need you need the most. You see me as who I am and never question me too much. You always listen my problems and worries, you help me when I need it. I just along the way fell in love. And I love you make me feel, happy, loved, cared. And you don't hide who you are around me too. Or don't expect me to be like my brother, you don't ever compare us."

This was a long speech.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:45 pm

Kole was still a bit confused about Michelle's words. He didn't treat her any differently than he did anyone else, so he couldn't comprehend why she thought he was favoring her over others. He looked at her intently, trying to understand her perspective. "I do care about you," he reiterated, "and you're nothing like Mason. You're your own person, E."

Elle, with her love for Alice in Wonderland and her easy-going nature, had quickly become someone special to Kole. He couldn't help but feel drawn to her. "What do you want to do when we get out of here?" he asked her, his voice soft and full of anticipation. He wanted to know what she envisioned for their future together.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Michelle smiled and kissed Kole on her cheek for saying she is nothing like her brother. She loved this about him for sure. The guy saw him as who she is, her own person.

"Oo, hard one," she said with giggles. "Well we have our own little house, few kids. You work as who you want to me. I either work as some therapist or then raise our kids, depends how old we have them," she said with a smile. "That brings me question in mind. What job you want to do future?"
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:21 pm

Kole's mind was racing as Michelle brought up the topic of children. It was something that he had never really considered before, especially not with Michelle. However, as he looked at her, he could see a future with her, a future that included children.

"I hadn't thought about that," he admitted, his voice trailing off as he contemplated the idea. It all seemed so far away, like something that would only happen in the distant future. "I guess I should be thinking about it," he sighed, the weight of the future settling on his shoulders. "We only have three more years," he added, feeling a sense of urgency.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:00 am

Michelle smiled. Well then again she knew there was so much time before they had any kids. She didn't really want to have them yet. She didn't plan to be a teen mom or something like that.

"Aww, well yes one day," she said with a smile. "After we graduate of course. I don't want to become teen mom or anything like that," she said and it was the truth. "Yes there is three more years of Hogwarts," she said with a smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:45 am

As Kole pondered his future, the weight of his decisions seemed to bear down on him. Three years may have felt like an eternity in some ways, but in others, it was a mere blink of an eye. Finally breaking the silence, he revealed his aspirations to work for the ministry, hoping to contribute to society and make a difference in people's lives.

Leaning into Elle, he drew comfort from her embrace as he shifted the conversation to a lighter topic. "On a different note," he mused, "do you have any pets?" This question felt more manageable, less weighty, and he hoped it would provide a welcome distraction from the weight of his future decisions.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:35 am

Michelle knew it was a topic that well isn't very easy to discuss and needs a lot of thinking for sure. Even Elle doesn't have an exact plan there yet. Even yeah she knows Kole is her future for sure.

"Well if you count owl as pet then yes, me and Mason own one together, no other pets. But I have always wanted a cat," she said with a smile. She just never had time to buy one, also she hasn't found really one she likes or likes her.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:45 am

Kole beamed with delight at Michelle's response, nodding in agreement. "Absolutely, owls definitely count as pets," he replied before turning his attention back to her. "So, what would you name your cat?" he asked with genuine interest.

Memories flooded back as Kole thought about his family's former feline companion. Luner, with his shiny black fur and mischievous personality, had been a beloved member of the family for years. His parents had adopted him before Matthew was born, and he had stayed with them until a few years after James' arrival. They had never gotten another pet after Luner's passing.

"I remember our cat Luner," Kole shared, his tone tinged with nostalgia. "He grew old and passed away a few years back, before you and Maddie became friends." He paused for a moment, lost in thought before looking back at Michelle. "Anyway, what about you? Any ideas for a cat name?"
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top