I thought I can do it - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I thought I can do it - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I thought I can do it

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I thought I can do it - Page 4 Empty Re: I thought I can do it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:29 am

Michelel smiled. She had never thought about name for her cat. "Well I'm not sure what to name it yet," she said with a smile.

"Aww, sorry. We never had a cat," she said with a sigh. "But I always wanted one. Maybe I could name her Misty or something cute. I don't know. Or Snowy. As I do want all white cat," she said with a smile on her face.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:31 pm

Kole spoke softly, attempting to console his companion. "Please don't apologize," he murmured, his tone gentle and understanding. "It's natural for pets to age and eventually pass away." He shook off the somber mood, trying to lift their spirits. "Perhaps we can look into getting you a new feline friend before school resumes this summer," he suggested with a hopeful tone. Kole lamented the fact that they were currently confined to the castle, wishing they could enjoy the warmth of summer. "How does that sound to you?" he asked, eager for their opinion.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:36 pm

Michelle smiled and nodded her head. "Okay, well true that," she said with a sigh. She smiled brilliantly and kissed Kole on cheek when he suggested that they could get her cat at this summer before school year starts. "Sounds like good idea. I like it. It sounds wonderful idea," she said with a bright smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:04 pm

A small smile graced Elle's face at the mention of the plan, and Kole couldn't help but feel a sense of relief and happiness seeing her smile. It had been a while since he had seen her genuinely happy, with everything going on lately, from the rumors to the headaches and the Alex situation. "Glad you like the idea," he replied, returning the smile. "In fact, why don't we have you and Mason over this summer? Maddie would be thrilled to have you both." The thought of spending some quality time with his friends and loved ones in the warmth of summer brought a sense of anticipation to Kole, and he hoped Elle felt the same.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:12 pm

Elle was happy for sure. Around Kole she was happy, even yeah there has been a headache and some other worries. Around him she doesn't have to mask her feelings. "Oh that sounds like good idea too, I'm pretty sure Maddie will ask me come over too. I have spent too many summers at yours already," she said with a smile. "I'm sure Mason will come too yes," she added. She knew how much that guy would love to spend time with Maddie.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:20 pm

Kole's smile widened at Elle's agreement, "Exactly, you've been great to me," he said, feeling grateful for her support during a tough time. As they talked about the possibility of having Elle and Mason stay over, Kole's mind raced with ideas on how to make it happen. "We can tell my parents that you're Maddie's friend and Mason's mine," he suggested, his mind already working out the details. He knew his parents had a strict rule about boys and girls sleeping in the same room, but if they didn't know that he and Elle were dating, they might be able to work around it. Kole felt a sense of excitement at the prospect of spending more time with Elle, and he hoped that she felt the same way.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:10 pm

Elle smiled and nodded her head. Well yeah she knew how strict Kane's were about all of this. She thought a bit. "Oh yeah that could work yes," she said with a small smile. "Or we could always go over to my and Mason house too. Our parents won't care that much about where anyboyd sleeps. As long as we don't make mess of the house. Or throw big party," she said with a smile. Her parents weren't that strict. They used to be but yeah just Mason as younger, well made them be a lot softer about so many things for sure.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:24 pm

Kole nodded, “That would definitely be a better idea. We wouldn't have to worry about lying about anything then.” He hummed as he thought about the upcoming holidays and what they could hold for their group. “What about a small party? It could just be us, Cecilia, and Cece. Like a muggle movie night?” Kole wasn't thinking about anything rowdy, just a few friends getting together. “I could probably talk my parents into that one without anyone having to hide their feelings.”
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:33 pm

Michelle smiled at the thought. Muggle movie, she is sure her mother will be okay, even yeah her father has a bit loosened up over the years too. He used to be a purist but these days Elle questions it. "Oh yes that will be fine I'm sure. As long as we don't cause no harm to house. I'm sure Cecilia and Cece can come too if they want. Oh and Ciara too," she said with a smile. Couldn't forget about Ciara. "Anyways yeah we wouldn't have do it then yes," she said with a smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:01 pm

"We should probably start heading back to your common room," he murmured, a hint of concern in his voice. "We've already skipped enough classes today, and we don't need to get in trouble for breaking curfew too."

He glanced around the secret room they were in, feeling a sense of safety in their hidden location. Not many people knew about this place, and even fewer knew how to find it. They were unlikely to be caught here, but Kole knew they couldn't stay forever.

"We'll have to come back here sometime," he added, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Maybe when we're not risking getting detention."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top