A Birth day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 3 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:46 am

"I'll pass on your mess..."

"No," Angus said. "Tell him this. I'll consider it if and when the Gelding family stops all their enterprises and investments--every last one of them, liquidates all their assets and everything thing they own--every last thing, and gives every single farthing they own to all four of Suzanne's adult children."

"They'll never agree to that," Robert said.

"Of course not. And that's exactly my point," Angus said. "They have no intention of doing cruel things, and I have no intention of Diamond being exposed to it. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a stalemate and there's nothing to talk about until we get to court."

"You know you could be encouraging more violence to come your direction from them," Robert said. Angus gave a shout and called the kids to come. Sam, Victor, Anise and Ginger came down, and Angus repeated it for them. Then he also told them that if that was the response he sent, the danger would go up for them if Angus continued to stay here. If he would leave til this was over, then the danger to all of them would likely decrease.

"I'm not having it," Anise said. "We're a family. Go ahead and send your conditions. We all know they won't accept them, but I'm not having you leave. We agreed at the beginning that we were all in this together, and so far as I'm concerned, I'm still in. I'm standing with you."

"That goes for me too," Sam said.

"And us," Victor said, answering for himself and Ginger.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:52 am

Ruby looked down at Angus knowing he knew her answer " I'm at your side till death us do part" she said softly to him with a smile she heard the kids come down and smiled at their response and looked at him again " wellp, looks like your stuck with us" she said smiling to him it was now Caprice started shouting Dada and motioning to be picked up Aria walked over and picked her up but she wanted Angus.

" she wants you" she said and sat her on the bed with him but stayed beside her as Caprice moved and lay next to him all the time calling him Dada. Ruby chuckled " I think its unanimous with the whole family, your stuck with us all and are going no where." she chuckled " well except to eat that soup smells divine." she said as aria look down at Caprice who was sat on Angus's good side playing with his fingers giggling happily
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4208

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:05 am

"You heard them," Marcus told Robert. "I can't blame them. You wanted fighters that would be able to look at the truth and fight for it. Well, that's what you got. And I think they made the right choice."

"So do I, for what its worth," Robert said. "I just needed the choice to be yours."

"It is," Angus said.

"I'll take care of it, then," Robert said. "I'll come check on your later. Call me sooner if anything changes. Angus nodded.

"Hey," Edward called, "you lot come and eat, and I'll bring a tray over for Angus and Marcus."

"Its about time. I'm starving," Sam said, and the kids headed over towards Edwards.

"You lot better go too, or those boys will inhale all the soup," Angus told the others.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:12 am

Ruby smiled and walked over to pick up Dimond in her arms as Aria picked up Caprice " say baye bye to daddy ,were going to eat" Aria dais as she let Caprice lean down and place her little arms around his neck " Dada" she said then moved back to Aria as she bounced at the prospect of food. Ruby walked over with Dimond and lent down giving Angus a light kiss " relax and recover, Aria will bring your tray" she said smiling at him " I agree with Robert you did the right thing" she said smiling as she stood up and followed Aria and the boys into Edwards side of the duplex.

Aria walked in and set Caprice in a high chair she had brought over so she could eat. She smiled to Rosaria and walked over " I'll take the tray for the guys over" she offered seeing it ready she picked it up and walked over passing Ruby as she entered Edwards side of the duplex. Ruby paused and looked around " wow you have this side looking great." she said with a smile not having been over for a while.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:38 am

"I knew exactly what everyone would say, but that doesn't take away their right to know what's going on and to give their opinion," Angus told Ruby.

"Grazie," Rosaria smiled.

"I'm glad you like it, but it's all Simone's doing," Edward said. "I have no talent for it. It's all her."

"If it were left to him, it would be a bunch of worn out leather chars, a natty old rug, and weapons hung up all over the walls just to get them out of the way," Simone teased.

"She's absolutely right," Edward laughed, "because that's exactly what my potions lab upstairs looks like."

Marcus got a couple glasses of iced tea, one for Angus and one for himself. He automatically set the overbed table for Angus's lunch.

"Marcus," Angus asked, "how long is this room going to be a sickbay again?"

"Not long, I should think," Marcus said. "A week to ten days. Two tops. As soon as those sutures heal and you aren't at risk, I would guess. Restless already?"

"No," he said. "You know there's more fire coming this direction. Suzanne isn't finished, not nearly. That room in her cellar has my name on it, and she still has Priscilla and Dominic in the house. This is only a lull in the action. I'm just hoping to guess how long I've got before I have to toss myself back at them again."

"Don't think about it now," Marcus said. "I'll keep my eyes open, and Aria will too. If we see the slightest sign of trouble, we will let you know. But you know my job..."

"Don't you dare say your job is to stand in front of me. I'd much rather have you beside me, Mate," Angus said. "Fight with me, dont' fight for me." Marcus sighed.

"Alright. Fair enough," Marcus said, understanding Angus wanted a battle partner, not a bodyguard whenever trouble finally did come. Marcus could understand that.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:57 am

Ruby heard Edward and chuckled as Simone described how he would have the place and she laughed when he said that was how his potions lab was laid out. " well Simone you have it lovely" she said sitting down and taking some food. Aria paced the food tray down and smiled to Marcus she paused as she heard them talking and turned to look at Marcus but said nothing to him knowing that was what he did and she admired about him.

" he won't be alone Angus" Aria said walking to face him " I'll be standing along side him and you" she told him not angrily but supportively. " your my best friend too." she said smiling to him.

She turned and headed into the duplex to sit down as she took a bowl of soup and sat to eat it with the others.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:12 am

"I know," Angus replied to Aria. "And I appreciate it. You know, though, in general, I don't agree that one life can be worth more than another. Most of the time anyway. Except perhaps if we're talking about someone like Robert. He's got more in just a few of his brain cells than I have in my entire body. His life, I think, is worth more than someone like me..."

"Angus..." Marcus began.

"No. Hear me out. I really need to know that if push comes to shove, you lot can screw the assignments. Stop being my bodyguard, Marcus, and be my mate. That's all. Don't stand in front of me. Stand shoulder to shoulder with me."

"Alright. You've got it," Marcus said. "Now, eat your bloody lunch, you Idjit, before I eat yours and mine both." Marcus made sure things were where Angus could reach them, and Marcus glanced very briefly at Aria. Marcus hadn't lied to Angus before about anything. He was Angus's mate. That was truth. He could and he would fight right alongside him, shoulder to shoulder. That was truth too. But Marcus had lied when he had said he would stop being the bodyguard and just be his mate. The bodyguard in him was too deeply ingrained. It was who he was, through and through. And, he was hoping she would understand that, if the situation arose, he would follow through, He would guard. He was the bodyguard. That couldn't change because he didn't know how, and he didn't want to change it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:20 am

Aria listened to Angus and Marcus looking back at Marcus she understood he would do his job first and take that hit for Angus. Smiling she placed her hand on his shoulder and lent closer to him as she whispered " I know, I'll watch your back." she said softly and simply to him as she smiled to him and patted his shoulder letting him know she understood his thinking.

"Right time I was off to eat before I eat both of your lunches and my own" she said and smiled to Marcus as she passed him and went to eat. Aria shook her head as she walked into Edwards home and over to the table where she saw everyone sitting and eating their food. She looked up at Edward as she sat and ate her own food. " I'll relive Marcus once I've eaten" she said " he looks beat" she added.

Now finished Ruby and Aria took Caprice and Dimond back to Angus's side of the duplex wiped their hands and faces and placed them into the play pen to nap while Aria watched Angus. " okay Marcus time you went for a nap, scoot" she said as Ruby picked up the tray with bowls on.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:18 pm

Marcus nodded just once slightly at her, not wanting to tip off Angus who had been cutting his sandwich halves in half once more to give him less to manage with one hand.

"He is" Edward said. "That boy hasn't closed his eyes since before the shipwreck. He's exhausted. I offered when we found you lot, but Marcus feel like he dared leave Angus, even for awhile, but he really does need some shuteye now. Not only would Robert insist, but so would I. If he tries to go any longer without sleep, Robert will say he isn't duty ready, and truth be told, he wouldn't be by then. Angus is better than he was, and all of us are right here, so hopefully Marcus won't feel so pressured to stay right with him."

By the time Aria and Ruby came back, Angus and Marcus were finished eating. Angus had eaten probably 2/3 of his soup and about half of his sandwich. He had dozed off, and Marcus had moved Angus tray to the kitchen table.

"He just simply got too tired to finish," Marcus said. "I don't think it's anything worth worrying about. He'll perk up as he feels better. I'd just let him sleep if I were you. If something comes up..."

"If something comes up, we'll handle it," Edward said. "Now, shoo." He waved Marcus off to go upstairs. Marcus just nodded and headed upstairs. His head had barely hit the pillow, and he was already in a deep, exhausted sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:29 pm

Aria chuckled as she saw Marcus head up to their room " he will be asleep before his head hits the pillow" she said chuckling as she took up Marcus spot next to Angus's bed with her book so she would be close should Angus nee anything. Opening it she began to read with one eye on the book and one ear on Angus.

Ruby looked after Caprice and Dimond in the play pen making each laugh and giggle as they played together this made Ruby smile. Every once in a while she would look over at Angus. She was glad that Rosaria didn't mind her not helping with the dishes as she felt wrong for not helping but knew looking after the babies was just as important. As she sat she wrote a note to kieran and Fiona at the colorado base to ask about Asia and if she could come to them for a few days to help make Angus happier. Now done she folded it marked it with a wax seal and sent it threw the floo to them not expecting a reply any time soon before siting back and watching the girls play with the activity centre.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top