Catalina Williams
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catalina Williams Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catalina Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catalina Williams Empty Catalina Williams

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Out Of Character:
Name:Caitlin
Nicknames:Caity
How you found Potter's Army:Harry Potter topsites
Any other characters on Potter's Army:No
Anything else:No

In Character
Catalina Williams Mg
Name:Catalina Annaliese Williams
Nicknames: Cat or Lina
Wizard or Muggle:Wizard
Race: Human
Year AND Age:Sixth; 16
Preferred houses: Slytherin or Ravenclaw
Birthday: December 12, 2004
Canon or Original:Original
Play-by: Megan Fox
Blood Status: Pureblood

Height: About 5'6"
Hair: Long, dark brown, and wavy
Eye colour: Piercing blue
Skin:Usually pale
Other distinguishing features: none

Personality: I can be very shy when you first meet me, but I'm very outspoken about my beliefs and can be almost too blunt. Too many times I 've hurt other peoples' feelings because of something I have said, but I don't really care. They can get over it. I'm not going to change my beliefs for someone else. I can't stand know-it-alls, or anyone that thinks they are better than me. After all, I'm the best.
Skills: Very good at reading expressions, I can tell when people are lying to me, potions, and flying
Weaknesses: Boys, Introducing myself, chocolate
Dislikes: Mudbloods, Spiders, and Incompetence
Motto: Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.
Family Information:
Background: Although my parents are very loving and protective, they are ridden with shocks of overwhelming pride that has devoured their very souls. They do not approve of Muggles or Mudbloods, thinking of them as an inferior race. Charles and Annaliese Williams are of wealthy families, both having erased every trace of traitors of their blood in their family tree. Fancy parties erupt all of the time at the Williams manor, exciting all of those who feel it necessary to show up.
Short Roleplay: Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do a stupidly long roleplay if you usually post a paragraph. Catalina moved aside the burgundy drapes on the left side of her bedroom window. Her blue sapphire eyes zoomed across the many blurred faces of the numerous guests below, tempted to throw something down at the delighted crowd. The incessant parties were bothersome and irritating, for Catalina's parents never allowed her to speak a word unless she was spoken to. One of the rules of being wealthy.

With a sigh, she closed the curtains once more and took another glance at her reflection in the mirror. Her long red dress was dappled with precious rubies and made of the softest silk her mother could find. Her full lips were colored a deep maroon, casting a milky white over her skin.

Catalina did not want to go down to the party, yet there were expectancies of her parents and she could not let them down. Everything depended on her now. She had to prove to every guest that she was meant to be a Pureblood, even if she didn't truly believe it.

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Catalina Williams Empty Re: Catalina Williams

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Excellent applications Catalina.However you won't be sorted into Slytherin so anless you state some other house I will choose one for you.Last few recieved were Slytherins so answer is NO!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 am

she picked ravenclaw its in her aplication lol
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:01 am

Alright then. Accepted and sorted into Ravenclaw.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Well Ne'Os she editted it later.

And welcome to PA Catalina!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276